PDA

View Full Version : 1up drops me/quicks??

kingwok
Oct 10, 2007, 11:08 AM
people keep telling me its a drop in the 1up is this true?? If you can help me it could save me from making a stupid trade

Ryna
Oct 10, 2007, 11:15 AM
It is a box drop on the Neudaiz C-Rank ex mission.

relentless
Oct 10, 2007, 11:15 AM
Para wrote:
Neudaiz Bonus Missions

Variation 1:
Ageeta: [b] Baji Line
Bysha type-Koh21 : [b] Hirokteri

Variation 2:
Ageeta: [b] Baji Line
Olgohmon: [b] Uransara

Variation 3:
Olgohmon: [b] Uransara
Kamatoze: [b] Fuka-Misaki

Box Drops:
Har / Quick
Sori / Force
[b] Fuka-Misaki
[b] Deva-zashi
[b] Shi-kikami

Onmagoug Boss Box Drops:
[b] Togeha-zashi
[b] Kazarod
[b] Cati-senba
[b] Yamata Line
[b] Orpa-senba
These will be drops on A rank in the 2nd 1Up cup week. As you can see, Har / Quick will be purchasable during the event.
BOSS box drops (the boxes which materialize after a BOSS fight) are NOT effected by the 500% droprate.
BOX drops ARE effected by the 500% droprate.
Do this mission on C or B and Me / Quick will drop instead of Har / Quick.

Source:
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1342000&postcount=452

kingwok
Oct 10, 2007, 11:22 AM
ok ill keep my deva zashi then thanks for saving my trade

relentless
Oct 10, 2007, 11:25 AM
lol No problem.
And yes, even if Me / Quick wouldn't drop in the cup, a Deva is still worth more than a Me / Quick in general IMO. (so you at least could get more than a Me / Quick)

kingwok
Oct 10, 2007, 11:27 AM
On 2007-10-10 09:25, SeKaI wrote:
lol No problem.
And yes, even if Me / Quick wouldn't drop in the cup, a Deva is still worth more than a Me / Quick in general IMO. (so you at least could get more than a Me / Quick)

i was but the quick was the big thing i wanted but now it should be droping pretty easy so im good then right?

relentless
Oct 10, 2007, 11:28 AM
Yes, you will be fine. I'm sure you will get your Me / Quick during the cup. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Kion
Oct 10, 2007, 11:33 AM
As lon as we're on the subject of one-up drops, will giga bullet saves make an appearance?

MSAksion
Oct 10, 2007, 11:54 AM
HOLY CRAP - finally after what feels like 6~7 months of doing Demons Above A, S and S2 trying to find the QUICKS - now i can just EXCHANGE for one!

I wish the cup was during august when all my friends were off of school during summer break so we could hunt all day and night for "Famitsu" stuff. I mean THEM - us working folk don't have the luxury of 3 months of free time U_U

SolomonGrundy
Oct 10, 2007, 12:46 PM
where is the link to all the 1 up cup drop info?

XDeathX
Oct 10, 2007, 01:26 PM
On 2007-10-10 10:46, SolomonGrundy wrote:
where is the link to all the 1 up cup drop info?

You blind?

norrisj15
Oct 10, 2007, 03:21 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=148819&forum=20

taht should help. has most of the drops

next time use ur search function i found that on page 2 and i searched famitsu drop list.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: norrisj15 on 2007-10-10 13:22 ]</font>

DonRoyale
Oct 10, 2007, 03:42 PM
yush, it drops :>

and lulz, deva for a me/quick. deva's hawwt man. :<

ThEoRy
Oct 10, 2007, 06:13 PM
Why are there people saying that you can purchase and exchange for a har quick? Please show me where it says any of that.

AerisZeal
Oct 10, 2007, 06:18 PM
I think what they mean is it won't be an unobtainable item anymore, that it can be sold in shops and traded freely instead trading it for several items of worth (ie: Har/Quick>Rikauteri, Kazarod and 99mil meseta.)

Wallin
Oct 10, 2007, 06:29 PM
So I'm not sure if I've seen a solid answer to this yet - is it possible to solo to get the EX mission, or do you have to have at least X number of people?

AerisZeal
Oct 10, 2007, 06:36 PM
On 2007-10-10 16:29, Wallin wrote:
So I'm not sure if I've seen a solid answer to this yet - is it possible to solo to get the EX mission, or do you have to have at least X number of people?

I'm interested in knowing this too. If these missions are solo-able It would make my hunting experience as well as many others more bearable. (Especially when you have no one to play with. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif)

pikachief
Oct 10, 2007, 06:38 PM
On 2007-10-10 16:36, AerisZeal wrote:

I'm interested in knowing this too. If these missions are solo-able It would make my hunting experience as well as many others more bearable. (Especially when you have no one to play with. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif)

idk but i have seen it done with 2 people...

but i have heard people saying that u shouldnt solo it, i've never heard of anyone saying "you can't solo it"

So all signs point to solo-able, but your not gonna get much from it.

also max amount of people is 4 ^.^

Itsuki
Oct 10, 2007, 06:43 PM
On 2007-10-10 16:38, pikachief wrote:

On 2007-10-10 16:36, AerisZeal wrote:

idk but i have seen it done with 2 people...

but i have heard people saying that u shouldnt solo it, i've never heard of anyone saying "you can't solo it"

So all signs point to solo-able, but your not gonna get much from it.

also max amount of people is 4 ^.^

It depends on the mission. I think there was atleast 1 mission that wasn't soloable to S-rank...

Either way, on A-rank you're probably not going to get to the end of the EX mission with only 2 people. I'm not saying its impossible, its just highly unlikely. Even at 25% hp, killing 80 monsters in 3 minutes is a challenge.

On C-rank on the other hand, you can solo all day, as long as you're built from the occasion.

Wallin
Oct 10, 2007, 06:45 PM
Actually I just spotted this on the PSO forums.
"These missions are very doable solo. In fact, I solo'd them a lot on C just getting the easy MP (It's like 200-or so on C for S-ranking). Although, I think you can only get A rank on some missions due to the fact you need to meet certain requirements. Then again, I'm sure if you took time and went multiple ways, you could get all the chips."

Oops, and Itsuki-chan posted before me. Thanks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wallin on 2007-10-10 16:46 ]</font>

shotsfired
Oct 10, 2007, 06:55 PM
i just dont understand why people think all these rare units / weps and boards are gonna drop. sure there may be a little more floating around, but we will NOT see a significant difference in drops! 500% of .0001% is still pretty crappy...

Wallin
Oct 10, 2007, 07:02 PM
Because technically it's not 500% since the number of available boxes has increased (please correct me if I'm wrong, but that's how I understand it). I don't know how by how many exactly, it could be 3, 5, 10, 20... so the odds are that much greater.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wallin on 2007-10-10 17:02 ]</font>

Itsuki
Oct 10, 2007, 07:08 PM
On 2007-10-10 17:02, Wallin wrote:
Because technically it's not 500% since the number of available boxes has increased (please correct me if I'm wrong, but that's how I understand it). I don't know how by how many exactly, it could be 3, 5, 10, 20... so the odds are that much greater.

The number of boxes at the end of an EX mission is probably lower actually. I believe its 8. But anyways, even though theres LESS boxes, most of the junk that would be in normal boss boxes isn't in there. No consumable items or any of that crap. The worst you're going to get is some A-rank synth mats.

Wallin
Oct 10, 2007, 07:15 PM
On 2007-10-10 17:08, Itsuki-chan wrote:
The number of boxes at the end of an EX mission is probably lower actually. I believe its 8. But anyways, even though theres LESS boxes, most of the junk that would be in normal boss boxes isn't in there. No consumable items or any of that crap. The worst you're going to get is some A-rank synth mats.

Aren't most of the boxes from normal bosses guaranteed to be junk, with only one or two of them having the chance to drop an A or S-rank rare? I have no idea since I'm not high enough to really spam missions for rares right now, so I should probably stop talking. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Golto
Oct 10, 2007, 08:26 PM
On 2007-10-10 17:08, Itsuki-chan wrote:

On 2007-10-10 17:02, Wallin wrote:

So no [B]Scape doll? Joy, I hate getting those on DT S2.