PDA

View Full Version : Good deal?

Zorak000
Oct 11, 2007, 11:40 AM
I was hunting a (b) Mugunruk and found a Sori/TECH charge. I then sold it for 3mil, later a friend tells me someone is selling a 10% ground Mugunruk for 3.25mil. by that point, I didn't care about the % so I bought it, and I call it "I found the board, spent 250k on synth mats, and it came out 10%; instead of finding a Sori/Tc"

I know I will probobly find one during 1UP, but I had to satisfy my hunger and break the hold CoR had on me. now I can play Sealab as much as I want until 1UP w/ no regrets. I say a the sori/TECH charge is more common of a drop than the spear (Ive seen 3 S/Tc drop as opposed to 0 (b) munguruk) so I can find another later.

so im curious, u guy's (and gal's) think i made a good not bad decision?

kyle21
Oct 11, 2007, 12:34 PM
It's your items... you can do what you want. If you didn't need the tech/charge you sell it, then you buy what you want... whats wrong with that?

EDIT:

Although tech/charge does not drop in 1up... but you can always get another like you said.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kyle21 on 2007-10-11 10:36 ]</font>

Kylie
Oct 11, 2007, 12:53 PM
On 2007-10-11 10:34, kyle21 wrote:
It's your items... you can do what you want. If you didn't need the tech/charge you sell it, then you buy what you want... whats wrong with that?

EDIT:

Although tech/charge does not drop in 1up... but you can always get another like you said.

I agree. It's not too healthy to work about items and their value online too much. If you wanted it, then that's all that matters.

Jainsea
Oct 11, 2007, 01:37 PM
I agree with the other posters, If u got what u wanted out of it then its a good deal :]

WOOD7770
Oct 11, 2007, 02:24 PM
You are glad to be done with CoR so you can go back to SeaLabs? Are you mental? SoD is way better and you can actually get good drops alond with the fast cash. You may have to expand from the ice/ground weapons but put that place to bed!
I have not been there in over a month and dont ever plan on going back.

ljkkjlcm9
Oct 11, 2007, 02:37 PM
the only value of an item that means anything is your own personal value. If you think it was worth it, then it was, simple enough.

THE JACKEL

Candi
Oct 11, 2007, 02:41 PM
I did the same thing baby!!!!!!!!!!! I have made one {spear} it came out 10% and then I traded for a 22% dark one since it matches Violet.. Im happy cause its wat i want http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Totti
Oct 11, 2007, 06:48 PM
On 2007-10-11 12:41, Candi wrote:
I did the same thing baby!!!!!!!!!!! I have made one {spear} it came out 10% and then I traded for a 22% dark one since it matches Violet.. Im happy cause its wat i want http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

lol since when did you have a mugunruk?