PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 Selling Shigga Desta

Alcyone
Oct 12, 2007, 12:04 AM
Im running dangerously low on money..so ive just decided to sell it, asking price is 50mill

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alcyone on 2007-10-11 23:57 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alcyone on 2007-10-11 23:59 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alcyone on 2007-10-12 10:35 ]</font>

RangerDave
Oct 12, 2007, 12:54 AM
pm'd

Tetsaru
Oct 12, 2007, 01:19 AM
My trading thread is still around. :3 Lemme know if there's anything you like.

Golto
Oct 12, 2007, 06:19 PM
I'll give 5 million for it now because come 1up cup it won't be worth 2 million.

ShinFZ
Oct 12, 2007, 06:20 PM
someone might buy it .. 1up isnt now >_> so let him handle his own trades. he didnt say 5mil, he said 50mil.

Alcyone
Oct 12, 2007, 06:31 PM
my post is a trade thread, me offering something for something else...apparently some people dont understand that. if u got a problem wif my trade, simply dont post. im sick of people like u corrupting peoples threads. tho i am willing to lower the price...make some offers ill see what i can do.

Kira_Yamato
Oct 12, 2007, 07:25 PM
Yeah,Really you got a point there.This is a trade,those who like to criticize or give there way of seeing things...We don't care of what you think.So just STFU.This isn't the first time I've seen people judging their way of doing things.Hope the message is clear.Good luck in your trade Alcyone.

Golto
Oct 12, 2007, 08:31 PM
Ok but don't go crying to mommy if you can't trade it for even 5 mill in a few weeks. You guys need to realize that 10* sranks w/o elements will not be worth 50 million VERY soon. Good luck on trying to find someone stupid enough to pay 50 million for something that almost everyone will have a few of soon.

Alcyone
Oct 12, 2007, 10:11 PM
first off i said price is negotiable, im willing to lower it, 2nd off, i have a FG anyway, so if i cant sell it...i aint gonna go "crying" ill simply keep it, no loss for me. worst thing that can happen here is i cant trade it so go rant elsewhere. besides, like shin said...its not 1up yet, and even so, the price wont go down till the shotties come to market, for now the price stands valid, just like the people selling hirokteri for 40mill. its the same thing. go spam someone elses thread with ur bullshit. if ur not buying, please dont post here.

again for anyone interested, ill say it again. i AM willing to lower prices...so make an offer if ud like it.