PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Podcast Game Master Interview - Submit your questio

PSU_Castor
Oct 12, 2007, 01:40 AM
If you haven't been listening, you totally should.

This Thursday, the Unofficial PSU Podcast will be hosting uploading our tenth episode - and with it, listeners will be treated to a special interview with one of the PSU Game Masters.

Now, we wouldn't be much of a community podcast if Iceman and I came up with all the questions ourselves. (So, that's where you guys come in.)

You've got just a few days to post the questions you would like to have the GM team answer. It's a great opportunity to find out what class and weapon favorites they've got, as well as opinions on PA's, and anything else PSU related.

Of course, nothing too personal please. We will be hand selecting the best questions posted here and on the official forums, and asking those to the GM team.

Thanks everyone. Be sure to check out the upcoming episode, going up during maintenance on Oct 18th. You can chill and listen to the interview while we all wait for the 1UP Cup to officially begin. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ShadowDragon28
Oct 12, 2007, 01:56 AM
Will the Halloween decorations be put up in Guardians Colony including the Halloween Rappies in missions?

lethe
Oct 12, 2007, 02:02 AM
On 2007-10-11 23:56, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
Will the Halloween decorations be put up in Guardians Colony including the Halloween Rappies in missions?

my question kinda goes with yours, but i was wondering if we were finally gonna be able to get the Pumpkinhead rod

Cz
Oct 12, 2007, 02:07 AM
its a weird question coming from me. I just wanna know if Sega Team will have a future updates that will let a player bring more than 2 NPCs in their party? Thank You.

ShadowDragon28
Oct 12, 2007, 02:08 AM
On 2007-10-12 00:02, lethe wrote:
my question kinda goes with yours, but i was wondering if we were finally gonna be able to get the Pumpkinhead rod

The Rappy Lantaan (Halloween Rappies) drop those in C & B rank I think. Sometime they drop the deco sometimes they drop the rod.

PSU_Castor
Oct 12, 2007, 02:10 AM
GM Chillaura actually already mentioned that Halloween will be coming to PSU, if that helps answer that question.

ShinAnt
Oct 12, 2007, 02:20 AM
An actual official word of AOI's release date?

StanleyPain
Oct 12, 2007, 02:26 AM
Bottom line: what's up the death penalty update?

Also, is the currently release date of Nov. 20th (ish) still accurate for AOI?

ashley50
Oct 12, 2007, 02:34 AM
what's with the multiple posts? o.O

Retehi
Oct 12, 2007, 02:35 AM
I love how everyone always has to point out a multiple post. As if it were always such a new thing.

ShadowDragon28
Oct 12, 2007, 02:43 AM
My browser was massively lagging with the thread, so it looked like it didn't go through or post.. sorry >_<

I still would like specific confirmation of *when* the Halloween stuff will be put up....

ShinAnt
Oct 12, 2007, 02:45 AM
Ditto mine crapped on itself too.
I SWEAR SHE WAS 18! >.> Wrong thread.

chibiLegolas
Oct 12, 2007, 01:28 PM
How active are Game Masters in PSU? Both PS2 and 360?
Of all my hours of play, I've yet to see one in game (other than sonic's b-day).

What specific roles do they serve in PSU when logged in? Keeping the order and peace of PSU? Game testing/observance?

Is there any way NA/EU PSU fans can contact / leave constructive feedback on PSU (in English) for ST developers to hear us? There was a feedback forum for JP beta testers a while back. But for NA/EU players, we often feel like we're kept in the dark since there's a language barrier and Sega of America doesn't actually work on the game right? (they just distributes/liscenses the games out here, right?)

So if I want to leave fan mail to the PSU developers, is there any contact information we can reach them at where we will be heard?

Niered
Oct 12, 2007, 04:44 PM
What plans do you have to reinvigorate the PC/PS2 community?

Will you be having any major events that the japanese servers are not getting?

In the case that the PC/PS2 servers community sizes state consistent, or continue to dwindle, how long do you expect to keep the servers up?

What is the best part of your job?

What is the worst?

What is the strangest thing that has happened to you while working as a GM for PSU?

buzyb77
Oct 12, 2007, 05:13 PM
1 What is the Piice For the Xbox 360 Version?

2. What is the File Size to Download on the Xbox 360?

PSU_Castor
Oct 13, 2007, 01:56 PM
Cool, thanks for the questions everyone.

We will be conducting our interview next week and hosting the episode during maintenance this thursday. Be sure to check it out. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

EphekZ
Oct 13, 2007, 03:10 PM
is it still too late? If not, could you ask if Wartechers Support techniques gets raised to 30?

pikachief
Oct 13, 2007, 03:33 PM
On 2007-10-13 13:10, EphekZ wrote:
is it still too late? If not, could you ask if Wartechers Support techniques gets raised to 30?

no u guys dont... i've been saying no since before that big topic came about.... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

anyways my only questiosn would be

When is the official release date? If its november 20th, thats kinda weird for them to not announce it yet since thats in about only a month from now.

Kamiense
Oct 13, 2007, 03:49 PM
Is the Thanks Festa event going to happen right after 1up?

Rayokarna
Oct 13, 2007, 04:22 PM
What is the offical release date for the EU version of PSU: AOI and will the do the same date as NA? I would rather not be left to a point where most of the PSU community has left the EU in the dust.

Partying with most people will cause us to see nothing but damage >.<

bahk
Oct 13, 2007, 09:44 PM
I want to know if they have plans to cut the number of servers. We have what, 18 right now and enough people to fill 4. Why not take it to 10 so we get a more accurate readout of the number of people playing instead of having people strewn out so thinly?