PDA

View Full Version : A Complete Week Wrecker

MetaZedlen
Oct 12, 2007, 07:19 PM
Ok, so today I am hyped up knowing that I am returning to see a Neurosurgeon for my fractured neck (I am not willing to explain on how it happened...), and of ALL the things to happen to me, the dumbass receptionist "forgot" to put my appointment in the computer. The ironic thing is that she gave me a card with today's date and the time my appointment was supposed to be, but by God, how in the hell can you forget to put the appointment in the fucking computer?

Man, this day sucked something terrible...

Sgt_Shligger
Oct 13, 2007, 01:28 AM
What does it mean to have a fractured neck? I know what it literally means but do you get 'side-effects' like extreme pain, can't turn your head, etc.?

MetaZedlen
Oct 13, 2007, 09:31 AM
I fractured the 2nd vertebrae in my neck, which for like the first couple of weeks I could not turn my head at all, and amazingly it wasn't really because it hurt, but more like the muscles almost completely stiffened up on me.

As for right now, I am doing quite fine, just a little bit of sore muscles still, but I can get over that.

mizukage
Oct 13, 2007, 08:15 PM
Feel sorry to hear that you fractured your neck, hope you feel better soon!

Edited: fixed typo

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mizukage on 2007-10-13 18:16 ]</font>

AlexCraig
Oct 13, 2007, 08:19 PM
Damn that sucks. Did she reschedule you?

Dragwind
Oct 14, 2007, 01:56 PM
Ouch...so did you show up on that day and they said there was no appointment? I'd go apeshit.

MetaZedlen
Oct 14, 2007, 07:37 PM
1. Thank you mizukage.
2. Yes, that dumb bitch did reschedule it, 2 weeks from now.
3. I tried my damn hardest not to explode on her, but the funny thing is, I couldn't tell who was more pissed off, me or my dad, being that it was a complete waste of almost an hour drive to and from.