PDA

View Full Version : qestion for expansion?

SAtaarcoeny
Oct 12, 2007, 07:28 PM
ok so i want to make a female newman now jus cause there getting to strong but i cant take a 3rd character and max out all of the PA's.... so when i was reading it said we can put all of are photon arts on a disk and store them in are common box ... so my question is if i make a female newman during the 1up cup can i transfer my PA's over to her when the expansion comes out????? (ohh and all the crazy ppl that are going to post crazy stuff jus cause its me dont bother just answer yes or no or send me a link that can help me thanx)

Broodstar1337
Oct 12, 2007, 07:31 PM
Apparently PAs are attached to the character; nobody else can use them but the character that had the PA learned in the first place.

DaRkWoLf30
Oct 12, 2007, 07:32 PM
Ok, What you can do is say you have a higher level with high level PAs, you can turn them into a disk at the same level and trasnfer it to the new char and he will have that level of PA when you use it.

SAtaarcoeny
Oct 12, 2007, 07:35 PM
ok so broodstar says no and Darkwolf says yes lol ...... cause i was thinking what u were thinking darkwolf like the disk we put in the common box would say like megid lvl 30 and when the other charachter equips it it would give them a megid lvl 30

pikachief
Oct 12, 2007, 07:37 PM
they are not character bound.

I have put my ice rifle bullet into my common box for my cast before ^.^

SAtaarcoeny
Oct 12, 2007, 07:39 PM
ohh sweet so pikachief u already have the expansion ... well thanx for the info so thats all i needed to know im going to make a female newman now and just build up dambarta lol

DaRkWoLf30
Oct 12, 2007, 07:40 PM
Lol i have the jp version too thats how i knew

ashley50
Oct 12, 2007, 07:42 PM
in short, PAs can be exhanged between character slots. They can be exchanged ONLY within that single account.

They cannot be sold for other players to buy. or trade or w/e means that will leave your account.

except NPC shops...maybe

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ashley50 on 2007-10-12 17:43 ]</font>

Nyreal
Oct 12, 2007, 07:52 PM
Yes indeed. It's tied to your account. So, in theory, you only have to max out your PAs once... Since you can just transfer them between characters like weapons...