PDA

View Full Version : Status Code: 80154003

ThisIsMyPanic
Oct 13, 2007, 05:33 PM
I apologize if this has already been addressed in previous topics, I don't mean to add to the list of worthless threads.

I just can't find a away to get over the status code telling me I cannot retrieve information from Xbox Live at the time, and suggesting I try again later. I have tried calling 18004myxbox and it's been of no help.

Would anyone know if there was a way to get beyond this? Is anyone experiencing the same problem?

Thanks all.

mizukage
Oct 13, 2007, 08:01 PM
It is true that half of the threads are somewhat useless, but the other half of the threads are actually very helpful and useful. Anyways, there are currently 3 explanations to your status code error:

1) your credit card has expired
2) your credit card has insufficient funds
3) too many people are making the purchase at the same time

DaRkWoLf30
Oct 13, 2007, 08:05 PM
nonon the reason this is happening is because so many people are on xbox live at the same time that it cannont hold anymore people, the problem is due to Halo 3, If you are online when this happens your safe, but if you arn't online when it happens you can not get online

buzyb77
Oct 13, 2007, 08:19 PM
it could be Halo 3/ your internet..it happens...

Reset your Router and Don't have your 360 plugged into your modem or router till it powers up Fully... While your waiting on that ...Pun in the Green A Botton then Turn on your System to Clear theHarddrive Cash... then Plug Your 360 into the modem I hope it can help

ThisIsMyPanic
Oct 13, 2007, 10:57 PM
Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it. Mizu, I didn't mean to say that the posts on this forum are at all worthless, I just didn't want to add to those that can easily be solved through research , yet take up space just because of a lack thereof. I was desperately trying to find a solution, so I turned to you all. Thanks again.