View Full Version : Yo, Norvekh

Weeaboolits
Oct 14, 2007, 02:10 AM
I clicked on your sig.

http://blitzkommando.com/update_archive/errors.jpg

Fun stuff.

Blitzkommando
Oct 14, 2007, 02:14 AM
Replaced that system actually. It's currently 800 miles from where I am with its original motherboard. That motherboard had awesome features and promise, but it blew it big time when it came to the company providing drivers. Long story short, shit sucks and I ended up with a much better system as a result that runs Vista beautifully.

Weeaboolits
Oct 14, 2007, 02:17 AM
My video card wouldn't work due to drivers, it used to though, maybe it's because I installed SP2, I don't know, but my PC started crashing when I tried to install it, now it won't let me try anymore. >_>;

Blitzkommando
Oct 14, 2007, 02:22 AM
What card is it? I know even the ancient (10 years old this year) ATI Rage Pro has drivers that work in XP.

Weeaboolits
Oct 14, 2007, 02:23 AM
Well, XP gave me a message about the incompatibility and said that the company hadn't fixed it yet. >_>;

Also old card is old, not ten years, but still... If they didn't fix it yet, they never will, thing wasn't great anyway, but it should've at least let me run BB or at least ver2 on decent settings. >_>;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2007-10-14 00:27 ]</font>