PDA

View Full Version : Clan open to all for a limited time!!!! Please read and (hop

theunsurpassed
Feb 27, 2001, 11:35 PM
Hey peepz, on PSO I'm a "HUmar" with silver hair and a black suit on with the name "Death Angel". I play PSO alot and have a pre-clan going, I don't have that many people right now but I'm hoping u wanna join and soon we'll think of a clan name. We DO work like a team, we heal each other, revive each other, give each other very rare weapons (If u become a friend on PSO) and we'll never steal each other's stuff. DO NOT join if your gonna be an asshole and talk crap to me and others and steal our stuff. We never steal stuff, in fact, if we wanna keep a rare weapon and not give it away, we'll lend it to people on our clan just cuz they always give it back and we know it. We, as I stated earlier, do not have a name yet because we're (at the time) a pre-clan. And yes, I am the leader. We (I) hope you join my (our) clan. It's open to everyone for a limited time until we get big enough to proudly call ourselves, THE most kick-ass clan (lol)! I play on oberon and am on the 1ST block that's not full. If u wanna set up a certain place and time to meet and join, e-mail me at [email protected] .

I hope u join, and if u do, we'll have fun and rule PSO!!!!!! I am am a male in real life by the way, and (remember this) on PSO, I'm a HUmar with silver hair and a black suit with the name "Death Angel" (without the quotation marks, of course). And remeber my e-mail, [email protected] .

Thanx