PDA

View Full Version : Why did you choose your class?

Nyreal
Oct 14, 2007, 08:21 AM
I'm curious to see why people chose their various professions.

I personally chose to be a Wartecher because it has all the things I enjoy: Nuking and fighting. It doesn't help that I used to be this class's equivalent back in PSO.

And I think that in future I'll be an Acrofighter as well. Nothing like having a Mag and a fast attack. I'm not a huge fan of the bigger weapons, and I normally find myself using one-handed ones anyway.

So, what about you, PSOW?

Rizen
Oct 14, 2007, 08:31 AM
I choice Protranser because I saw them as a very unique class and would require some work to excel it. When I saw they got only A ranks for the weaponry, I knew almost instantly that I wanted to play Protranser. I wouldn't have to worry about S ranks and I could enjoy my weapons that much more. To be quite honest, Protransers before AoI would have been the only class where you would have to grind and synth for optimal damage although many do that regardless. I also liked the idea of being a "Trap Master" and being able to manipulate a situation to my favor.

The reason I choose to play Acrofighter as a second class is that fact that they excel in quick combat. The weapon choice also fixes my style and Slicers are a big plus.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rizen on 2007-10-14 06:32 ]</font>

Skuda
Oct 14, 2007, 08:45 AM
I chose Fortefighter so I could pummel the snot of out the Gurhal natives and SEED. Also, Yamata-misaki.

mvffin
Oct 14, 2007, 08:54 AM
i chose wartecher because i like healing and buffing with my melee. closest i could get to a fomarl, which was my fave character in pso.

i chose guntecher for my 2nd because i <3 my ramarl and i like healing and buffing with my bullets too.

i chose protranser for my 3rd because i wanted to use grenades and axes.

i chose fortetecher for my 4th because acrotecher didnt exist yet.

AerisZeal
Oct 14, 2007, 08:59 AM
Because female Newmans are clearly superior at any class, in this case Fortegunner. >.>

Xencia
Oct 14, 2007, 09:07 AM
I choose my classes based on S-rank weaponry and hybridism. I like most of the weapons in the game, and I love having varied gameplay. I enjoy being on my Protranser, running into a room, shooting my laser at the group until they close on me, then whipping out the sword. Or fighting with my WarTecher, seeing someone getting ganged up on, running over to Resta, then aiding them with some dagger action. AcroFighter is really the closest thing to a pure class that I'll be playing.

amtalx
Oct 14, 2007, 09:24 AM
I unleashed a firestorm of punishment for 5 years with my RAcast on PSO. No reason to stop now... Fortegunner FTW.

Ryuk_0
Oct 14, 2007, 09:32 AM
i chose fortetecher and fortegunner cuz i can solo on them with hacks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Tuxedose
Oct 14, 2007, 09:41 AM
I choose Fighgunner Newman as main char cause Newman with Double Sabers are sooo cool http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif and cause I have always liked Newmans with both guns and swords. And now with my alt char I choose Fortetecher cause it fit my characters appearence like a glove and I love damaging enemies with magic Mayhem!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Nobo
Oct 14, 2007, 09:42 AM
I chose Fighgunner because I wanted to use guns and fighting weapons. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

AerisZeal
Oct 14, 2007, 09:42 AM
On 2007-10-14 07:41, Tuxedose wrote:
I choose Fighgunner Newman as main char cause Newman with Double Sabers are sooo cool http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif and cause I have always liked Newmans with both guns and swords. And now with my alt char I choose Fortetecher cause it fit my characters appearence like a glove and I love damaging enemies with magic Mayhem!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Told you guys!! Newmans are the omni-race! >.>;;;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AerisZeal on 2007-10-14 08:02 ]</font>

ThEoRy
Oct 14, 2007, 10:02 AM
I didn't choose forteTecher. forteTecher chose me!

DavidNel
Oct 14, 2007, 10:05 AM
I choose figunner because I love the fact that I can snipe things, then run in with a saber for the kill. The added attack bonus is also nice. Lastly, if I was a fortegunner, I'd end up fighting things point blank anyway, so it takes the range advantage away....

Skye-Fox713
Oct 14, 2007, 10:05 AM
It's all about the female beast fortegunner (FG lv 10, fG lv 10, and GT lv 10)

I had a ramarl class in pso, so i caped the classes that closely resembled it

Beast women are the best!! ftw

Shardio
Oct 14, 2007, 10:18 AM
I chose Wartecher to start off with on my Newman, but I noticed I was using melee more than anything. So, I switched to Fortefighter, and I'm still enjoying it today! Newman Fortefighter gimped? Yeah, right.

Sol-Edge
Oct 14, 2007, 10:20 AM
Beast ForteGunner.

I first started out as a FighGunner but i fell in love with the crossbow and traps so i had to pick a more professional gunning class. I tried GunTecher but my resta was garbage, buff were garbage, and wep/tech lag pissed me off. Also I realised that if I was going to excel in Xbow I may aswell pick fG since it has higher ATP modifier and ATA. Also ForteGunner has access to every trap.

I love the maneuverability, accuracy and evasion of this class. It has access my favorite weapons which are spear, dagger, lasers, and crossbows. Access to all traps. This class also has so much versatility that almost no ForteGunner plays the same.

I love this class a lot and in AoI it'll only get better but many other classes have so much more improvements that I might end up changing my main class to another...

AerisZeal
Oct 14, 2007, 10:23 AM
On 2007-10-14 08:05, Skye-Fox713 wrote:

This is also true... As much as I adore my Aeris and Pagia, how can you say no to this?
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q268/JamesZeal/Things%20that%20are%20less%20random/Degia.jpg
<3

Broodstar1337
Oct 14, 2007, 10:36 AM
Fortetecher.

Range and Variety, primarily.

PALRAPPYS
Oct 14, 2007, 10:44 AM
I chose Fortetecher because I like using spells and healing myself.

I chose WarTecher because I had a Halp Serafi and I like to be able to fight and heal myself.

DonRoyale
Oct 14, 2007, 10:57 AM
For Shadow, I originally chose Wartecher because I was a melee FOmar. Then, WT blew out the hole for newmans, so I went fT. I've now been fT10 long enough to cap off another class :> I do GT on the side because I do like ranged fighting.

For Hagane, I did Fortegunner because, well, he was my RAcast in PSO, so...Yeah. I do PT because of the mix of melee and ranged, and he's now raising Fortefighter because my brother plays him now, and wanted to cap off a melee class.

For Carpe Diem, I chose Fortefighter/Fighgunner because of the fact that he was my HUcast in PSO.

And for Basilisk, I chose Guntecher because I wanted him to have dark skills that didn't require PA frags >.>

F-Gattaca
Oct 14, 2007, 11:04 AM
I maxed out three types as myself: Fighgunner, Fortegunner, and Guntecher.

They're all types that can use Machineguns, which says a lot, heh.

With Fighgunner I can actually melee reasonably well, although it comes at a loss of bullet hitting power and lack of ranged toys/rifles.

With Fortegunner I can use my full ranged arsenal and get the most hitting power out of my machineguns, though melee doesn't work out as well.

And with Guntecher, I can use rifles and (most importantly) s-rank machineguns.

Jife_Jifremok
Oct 14, 2007, 11:07 AM
Fortegunner. I remember at one point caring only for the saber&gun combo (I'd have saber as my only blade), but it turned out EVERY class can do that and I wound up liking shotguns most so I had to choose the class with the shotguns and BFGs. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Protranser is my secondary class since it has my favorite FoG guns but combines them with swords and axes, my secondary blades. In AoI PT might become my primary if the reduced ATP is amply compensated. (I found myself not meleeing much as a PT so I switched back to FoG for the ATP.)

Gen2000
Oct 14, 2007, 11:08 AM
Within my 4 characters I got all the classes covered, with AoI I will most likely be dropping Wartecher though unless I find a convincing reason to stay as such.

Kylie
Oct 14, 2007, 11:30 AM
I chose a class? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Nah, I've tried a lot of classes, and I don't really have a main right now. However, I'm trying to decide on a main class by the time AoI comes out (FI or WT). I have FF, FT, FI, and WT capped. I guess because I like combat and magic, and I'm not interested in bullets or traps (unless combat is more of a focus like in FI).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kylie on 2007-10-14 09:31 ]</font>

e_Tard
Oct 14, 2007, 11:32 AM
Fortegunner - Cause I like to go PEW PEW

Fortetecher - Cause I hated WT (originally, however I'll probably multi class in AoI between WT, AT, and fT)

Guntecher - Why not? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Fortefighter/Fighgunner - Didn't have a melee character yet.

Umberger
Oct 14, 2007, 12:13 PM
Fortetecher, just because I like being whatever the pure spell casting type is in every RPG/MMORPG I've played.

PJ
Oct 14, 2007, 12:15 PM
My main is a Fortetecher primary job, because that's what I did in PSO. I enjoyed being the cleric, only this time, my attack technics aren't fucking worthless thanks to that ultimate tech resistance in PSO. And it's a lot more fun this time around, although if I wanted to go back to my melee force ways, I'd have to go either Acrotecher or Wartecher, which I don't plan to do.

His secondary job is Guntecher, and I'm really trying to enjoy it. I chose it because a) He's still 'Techer' and b) None of my other characters REALLY were a ranger class, and I figured I needed atleast one. But I'm really not enjoying it. I'm hoping AoI will change my mind, and the class won't fail on a million different levels, with it's better focus on the, 'Techer' part, but until then, blarg. Unplayable.

My female newman is a Fighgunner. Don't ask why. I like playing her, but doesn't stop her from being many levels of gimp. Frankly, I don't know why I wanted her to be Figh XD Again, enjoying it though

My CAST is a Fortefighter. As is my Beast. Being a melee class is probably the most fun thing in PSU. My Beast is more of a... character. I dunno how else to describe, who doesn't try to level every PA to say he has (That's how all my characters are) except Nevando, who I'm trying to get every two-handed weapon PAs to level 21, except Anga Redda and Ick Hick. No single handed weapons, and definately no guns. He has Fighgunner, but that's just to level Double Saber PAs.

My Beast is also Protranser. I can't help but say they are even more useless than Guntecher, but they ARE a crapload of fun.

physic
Oct 14, 2007, 12:21 PM
Fortefighter because real men melee the legacy of Omega Build must continue. Is also even more entertaining in Aoti, just attacks and weapon rebalances make it highly entertaining.

bloodflowers
Oct 14, 2007, 12:28 PM
Fortegunner because I wanted a CAST and that's what they are by default. For my alt I picked Fortetecher, because as a gunner I learned how useful and important a good supporting techer is, and finding one was sometimes difficult.

GuardianPoe
Oct 14, 2007, 12:31 PM
Well, I loved HUnewearls before in PSU, so I figured "why stop now?" So I was pretty much a hunter since square one. At that point, it became a matter of what to level up my Newman gal to when Advanced classes hit. I'd already spent all my time on Hunter anyways and didn't have any force levels, but it was the lack of S ranks on Wartecher that pretty much sealed the deal for me, especially since my favorite weapon at the time was my sword.

And then I got an axe. That just made things totally justified.

My beast as a Protranser 'cause those sounded neat the moment I heard about them and I had to give them a try. It's fun so far!

And my Cast is a future Acrotecher largely out of good fortune. I thought a satanic Cast who speciallized in buffs and debuffs primarily would be neat, since she could run into the fray and throw those down along with a little healing and not die in one hit. The actual Acro class just came along shortly thereafter with very good timing, which worked out fine as I was reluctant to go Fortetecher for her.

BigBadWolf
Oct 14, 2007, 12:39 PM
On 2007-10-14 08:18, Shardio wrote:
I chose Wartecher to start off with on my Newman, but I noticed I was using melee more than anything. So, I switched to Fortefighter, and I'm still enjoying it today! Newman Fortefighter gimped? Yeah, right.

I had a choice between Fortefighter and Fortetecher, I chose techer mainly because playing against type has caused me considerable pain in past MMOs and I didn't want to suffer again in PSU (regardless of whether it was true or not).

Also I find that 80% I'm the only buffer/healer in a party, and I hate partying without a buffer/healer.

Sexy_Raine
Oct 14, 2007, 12:50 PM
My reason is simple. I was a fan of the Hunewearl in PSO, however PSU made her garbage(her hunter damage sucks here), and being the weakest at something is unacceptable with me because weak combos suck in PSU. Playing something weaker for fun, isn't fun and fails dearly. So I went pure force, fortetecher. And I don't regret it one bit, I love it. Plus I can't forgive sega for what they do to us newmans, so abusing Ft is my way of saying kiss ass sega. give us better stuff! I have high hopes in AT since it's a class where we can blow away the other races in. My GT 10, is for using bows and fans a bit better. I only multi-class for rewarding reasons only, GT will get better.

now Nova is quite different from what said above. she has nothing to with stats, but more for looks and story if anything. I always wanted a small girl using big guns, so I wanted this idea to be be put into action. I didn't want a fem cast, since they don't fit the theme.So I have a human instead and don't regret her one bit. She's awesome.

As for ANA, ...........um no comment.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2007-10-14 10:55 ]</font>

IsoDonk
Oct 14, 2007, 12:53 PM
Fortetecher: I'd never played a sole magic-user before so figured it'd be worth a shot. 48 levels later, still enjoying it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Protranser: Figured I'd give it a quick go and after cheesing it through the job levels, the class really came alive despite being a bit weak. Couldn't quite give up the support aspect of FT so focused on knocking things over and keeping people out of trouble instead http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

EphekZ
Oct 14, 2007, 01:11 PM
I chose Wartecher as I had just stopped playing PSOBB and wanted to continue my awesome FOmar. Supporting was bit harder, but that made it even more fun. In the Future I'll go Acrotecher as that class is even more similar to a FOmar.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 14, 2007, 01:20 PM
On 2007-10-14 11:11, EphekZ wrote:
I chose Wartecher as I had just stopped playing PSOBB and wanted to continue my awesome FOmar. Supporting was bit harder, but that made it even more fun. In the Future I'll go Acrotecher as that class is even more similar to a FOmar.

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 14, 2007, 01:21 PM
Shiro Ryuu - He was my HUmar in PSO (my only PSU character who is a recreation of a PSO character), and I originally wanted him as a Fortefighter, but I didn't like how it specialized in big, slow weapons which he didn't really use that much, so I chose Fighgunner for him since it S ranked in weapons I liked better, particularly, the S rank Twin Sabers. But I'm going to give up Fighgunner when AoI comes out so that he'll go Acrofighter, which suits him just fine since he's supposed to be a fast, Samurai-type fighter, and also, he's a Human which will be the best at Acrofighter.

Therion - Well, I wanted a female newman because I wanted a chick with pointy ears, and I did decide on wanting a Force type character for her, and I created her shortly after hearing about the Acrotecher class, so I decided that I would make her one. But for now, I'm making her a Wartecher.

Oukiba - I made him a Fortefighter because I wanted someone who would use the big, slow weapons, and I wanted this big, huge, all-powerful villain character who would be a good enemy for Shiro Ryuu.

Kazuma - I wanted a male Neman who story-line wise, is unable to use any technics at all. I also wanted to make him a Fighter who used the other fast weapons that Shiro didn't use, so I made him a Fighgunner and a Fortefighter, although I think Fighgunner is gonna be his main job, especially with Shiro quitting Fighgunner, although he will go Fortefighter for the Fists and Claws. I'm making him a Fighter because I feel its a better way to scoff at genetics than a Gunner.

Rayokarna
Oct 14, 2007, 01:31 PM
The reason I'm currently Protranser, I saw Scenjytnahl(sp) swinging her Axe like crazy. After that, I re-looked the weapon selection and thought it has what Fortegunners have and a little more. So after crawling through 10 level with under-par stats I finally maxed it and it was my first character, well proud of that. Ever since then I haven't even looked back at Fortegunner. I love the traps, weapon selection and we have by far the best update from AOI http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

On the other hand, my second class is now Fortetecher. After watching Sierra decapitate things with spells, I thought it will be a refreshing change to pummeling and shooting. Reguardless of my race, Im gonna try and max it, I even have a Howrod http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif. So yeah, level 31+ techs will good on a male cast. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

-Aurora-
Oct 14, 2007, 01:34 PM
I chose fortegunner cuz im lazy

Dragwind
Oct 14, 2007, 01:35 PM
Wartecher (main class)- Just saw it to be fun and versatile. Loved the weapon selection too.

DaRkWoLf30
Oct 14, 2007, 01:35 PM
The reason I choose Fortegunner was because of the overall power with guns and the S ranks they get since i like those weapons, I alos love SE4 makes things so much easier. On my other characters, I choose Fighgunner for the Doubles saber and the daggers, why else http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif And i choose Fortetecher for the spells because they look so cool and she will also be my future AT because i love whips http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

biggabertha
Oct 14, 2007, 01:43 PM
I chose Protranser simply because it's the only class that gets to use a two handed sword, a two handed axe, a shotgun and a longbow. Other classes may be able to use two of those weapons but not all four so I guess Protranser just gave me what I wanted. Being a full time one, I don't know how else to play any other class just because of the options available to a Protranser.

Lots of small, puny creatures; Laser Cannon, Shotgun or Sword
Lots of small but dangerous creatures; Sword, Spear, Knuckles, Axe and/or traps
Lots of bipedal dangerous enemies; Grenade Launcher, Laser Cannon, Axe, Sword, Spear or Saber and Handgun with traps
Bosses; Sword, Grenade Launcher, Longbow and Damage G traps

... Or I could just Shotgun, Shotgun, Shotgun all day... Can't wait for Shigga Desta!

Nai_Calus
Oct 14, 2007, 01:51 PM
I wanted to like WT on my Newm, I really did, but unlike most people, I realised that no, the class isn't anything at all like FOmar, and wasn't what I was looking for in a class. (Yeah, they have offensive techs and buffs and decent melee, so did a DC HUmar, your point?) So I dropped that and floated around a bit for a while. Did FT for a bit, did FF for a bit, finally went to the class an alt had that I knew I liked - Fighgunner. I dunno WTF it is about the class, especially since I normally hate not having my own resta/buffs, but FI just does it for me. Dagger + Crossbow is awesome, and I like Double Sabers. Sure, you can whine that a newman FI is hopelessly gimped, but I don't give a rat's ass. It works for me.

Also had a FT because it seemed like the proper thing to do with a newearl. And a Beast FI, but he got kind of abandoned since my newman became a FI.

And then I went to JP AoI... And made another male newman Fighgunner. He just got the ATA for 7* Xbows last night. >D (And still can't use fucksquat for A-rank weapons, rofl) Time to start levelling bullets to 21+. >D

I've got a human female sitting around now. Prolly do her as an AT or a GT when I start levelling her. (AT is nothing at all like FOmar, not even remotely close, people.)

l_Will_l
Oct 14, 2007, 01:52 PM
My main is human male, and ive got all jobs on him capped. i wanted to try a bit of every class. but didnt want to make a new char for the other jobs. so since i had a human i said why not. well it really started back before we had advanced jobs, and i had capped hunter, ranger and force. so when we got them i went wartecher like my plan was. then i capped that. then i figured id cap those pa's i had for wt since i cant get them to 30 atm. thats when the dividing off happened really. since ive capped all of his jobs. ive learned that for a human at least, i love all the jobs and they each play differently and u cant compare them. I like being able to be and a party and they are like dam we really could use a (insert job name here) and im just like ok ill brb. ppl are sometimes like O.O .... ok? And now with the fact of pa changing, which i had no idea about till i was done capping the jobs lol it makes it work out even better. i was ready to live with the 36 pa's i had spread out on my char. But for my alts i made a Male beast fortefighter, male cast fortegunner, and a female newman fortetecher.

-Ryuki-
Oct 14, 2007, 01:57 PM
I chose FF right off the bat because well, it was like this. I was thinking whether or not I wanted a FiGunner who supposedly had better stats, or I wanted a pure melee class that could use S rank Spears. Apparently, I chose FF because my love for Dragoons/Lancers. Ever since I became FF, I just fell in love with it.

My sub class, WT, I chose because it was basically the definition of HUmar for me. I used to play one in PSOBB, and thought WT was THE HUmar class. I play it when there's not Techer in my parties.

Zorafim
Oct 14, 2007, 02:17 PM
I've been studying martial arts for seven years, so I have more of an appreciation of melee weaponry than magic or guns. I still like having a small amount of magic with a primarily melee oriented character, especially after PSO and FFXI (I loved paladin...), but wartecher takes away too much melee to be enjoyable. I have a strong dislike for guns and traps, and anything else futuristic like that, so fighgunner is out of the question. The only choice left for me was fortefighter, which I was leaning towards anyway due to their S rank lances (I love dragoons too...).

Now that I have a taste of the class, I can say I really enjoy it. We have S rank access to all three types of melee weapons (two handed, twin, and single), and the power to make them dangerous. Unfortunately, the game is very gun and tech oriented, so I find myself falling short. After I cap all my melee PAs, I think I'll try out the pansy hybrids and see if any of them are more versatile.

omegapirate2k
Oct 14, 2007, 02:23 PM
Fighgunner is my choice because I get to melee and when it is advantageous (IE. flying enemies) or the enemies are too tough at close range to melee, I can use ranged quite decently as well.

RadiantLegend
Oct 14, 2007, 02:27 PM
I like to SMASH!!!

Every now and then I like to snipe.

Thats the easiest way of saying it without some long history or explanation.

ashley50
Oct 14, 2007, 02:33 PM
I played (almost) all the classes on PSU/PSU AoI.

But my main Job is a ForteGunner. I can play any class effectively enough as i wouldn't reach such a high level if i suck at them.

...kinda

SolomonGrundy
Oct 14, 2007, 02:33 PM
I struggled between Figunner and ForteFighter on my main, but always knew 'he' would be a male beast. Although I liked Figunner, I just could not get away from fortefighter's skill save and DFP/HP.

I also knew my cast would be female. I originally intended her to be a Guntecher, and 'try' fortgunner. It' didn't take long to figure out which job was stronger. Come AoI I'll switch back.

My newman was originally supposed to be male. A male wartecher (fortetecher 'seemed' too fragile). If I eneded up wanting to be a fT though, that stats of newman female can't be beat (highest TP,MST and EVP in the game).

My human male was sort of an afterthought. For a long time, I figured I'd just play with 3 characters, but when AoI came out, suddenly protranser seemed to be calling me.

VanHalen
Oct 14, 2007, 02:40 PM
I chose Fortefighter for my Newman sine I wanted a male Newman Hunter in PSO. Originally I was going to make him a Wartecher but Wartechers didn't get swords or S rank swords(swords are my favorite http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif).

For my alt I chose Guntecher to try out my first hybrid class. I liked them alot after. Though I can't decide which one I like better between Guntecher or Fortegunner =/

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 14, 2007, 02:41 PM
On 2007-10-14 11:51, Ian-KunX wrote:
I wanted to like WT on my Newm, I really did, but unlike most people, I realised that no, the class isn't anything at all like FOmar, and wasn't what I was looking for in a class. (Yeah, they have offensive techs and buffs and decent melee, so did a DC HUmar, your point?)I agree with that. WT wasn't what I was looking for in a class, but it's unfortunately the only thing close.

(AT is nothing at all like FOmar, not even remotely close, people.)

Well yeah, PSO/PSU class comparisons are just stupid, since the gameplay is so vastly different. However, I think AT will turn out to be a lot closer to what I'm looking for in a class. Maybe not, we'll see in a couple months.

Anduril
Oct 14, 2007, 02:45 PM
I chose Fortetecher because that is the class I can do the most damage at, but I really like Gunning ,too, so on the same character I raised Guntecher and Fortegunner. Now I'm stuck not wanting to delete any PAs until AoI comes around, so I'm sad that I don't have any room for lightning bullets or techs.

SolomonGrundy
Oct 14, 2007, 02:46 PM
On 2007-10-14 12:41, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:

On 2007-10-14 11:51, Ian-KunX wrote:
I wanted to like WT on my Newm, I really did, but unlike most people, I realised that no, the class isn't anything at all like FOmar, and wasn't what I was looking for in a class. (Yeah, they have offensive techs and buffs and decent melee, so did a DC HUmar, your point?)I agree with that. WT wasn't what I was looking for in a class, but it's unfortunately the only thing close.

(AT is nothing at all like FOmar, not even remotely close, people.)

Well yeah, PSO/PSU class comparisons are just stupid, since the gameplay is so vastly different. However, I think AT will turn out to be a lot closer to what I'm looking for in a class. Maybe not, we'll see in a couple months.

AT is like FOmar, FOmarl, in that you can support your team with the best support techs in the game, while contributing lower, but helpful, melee damage.

Female Fortetechers are the new FOnewms

panzer_unit
Oct 14, 2007, 03:06 PM
I chose protranser, because it became pretty clear early on that there was no way I could give up on either one of guns with high SE attacks or melee PA.

Since then I've realized that my character makes a pretty good Fortefighter and Fortegunner as well, so I've been cycling through jobs and consider him to "be" all three almost equally.

Ezodagrom
Oct 14, 2007, 03:15 PM
On story mode I liked melee alot, so I made fortefighter on online mode, and chose newman for fun xD.
When aoi is released I'm changing to acrofighter, a class with high evasion in the highest evasion race must be nice, and I like the idea of fast 1-handed melee with the help of a shadoog.
My alts are Guntecher, I wanted that mainly for crossbows and bows, and the hability to support (even though it's just lvl 10 now). Beast Fortefighter to replace Johana as fF. And Fortetecher, I'm making her mainly a support techer(to become acrotecher), and want the whips and madoogs on aoi http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Neflite
Oct 14, 2007, 03:26 PM
FF. most games I go for the odd or challenging combo. was gonna do newman FF after playing Hunewerl for years, but I went for the basic combo this time around for my main and went beast FF. I also enjoying my newman FT tho as a change of pace. ive lvled fG GT & WT too, but mainly to make lvling more interesting, FF still my true love.

Complex_Jao
Oct 14, 2007, 04:33 PM
Fortegunner because all the other classes suck...and they get old after 5 min.

Nyreal
Oct 14, 2007, 04:58 PM
Wow. This topic exploded while I was at work. I guess everyone likes to talk about themselves.

Kelvie
Oct 14, 2007, 05:16 PM
I chose forteGunner because I love big guns.
I loved fighgunner too 'cause I love to have the ability to switch instantly between mid and close range as much as the ability to still deal some damages while moving.
I play my fG a lot like a figh anyway Oô, with a lot more gunning (xbow ftw) than regular melee hits of course.

Oh, and Wartecher because I like techs, but not enough to rely only on them. I plan on playing this game like I play figh and fG right now, but with tech instead of guns.

LS_Aksion
Oct 14, 2007, 05:45 PM
I choose Male Beast WT so i can be the AKSION-Team's Jack-of-all-Trades. I already maxed out FF & FT and i want THE best of both worlds.

WT can cut up close with the best hunters, I can nuke & heal the front and rear lines, and provide long bow fire support and mobile kikami shots while i heal.

In the expansion, I can use all my lvl 3 combo melee arts & my status 3 techs even faster with the addtion of the Madoog to become the ultimate team support! *Cheers*

pikachief
Oct 14, 2007, 05:54 PM
Fighgunner- Fast fighting class.

Acrofighter- Faster fighting class

Guntecher- Faster than fortegunner XD

soon to be Acrotecher- Faster than fortetecher http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Tita
Oct 14, 2007, 05:59 PM
i'm thinking of being a PT with my main F Beast and my alt F Cast.
one more melee oriented, and the other more gun oriented. PT has got to be my favorite class!

but i want to try them all!

Ryuk_0
Oct 14, 2007, 07:28 PM
i still say any class with spells and guns cause i can hack with them

Kion
Oct 14, 2007, 07:49 PM
On 2007-10-14 14:58, Nyreal wrote:
Wow. This topic exploded while I was at work. I guess everyone likes to talk about themselves.

QFT. And ilove how no one bothered to reply to this and just continued to talk about themselves. But to keep from getting the thread off track i'll make this post hypocritical.

i chose guntecher for the high evasion and party support. the focus is on weapons and applying SE, but has access to a few techs and melee for additional support. it's also fun to try and draw the aggro of every mobs and then run for your life while strafing and continuing to apply damage with the weapon selection. great class =)

Zorafim
Oct 14, 2007, 08:07 PM
On 2007-10-14 17:28, Ryuk_0 wrote:

I almost lol'd. Who's alt is this?

Gunslinger-08
Oct 14, 2007, 08:07 PM
Had a rockin' RAmar back in the day, so human ForteGunner, once I can use it.

fireant
Oct 14, 2007, 08:19 PM
On 2007-10-14 09:04, F-Gattaca wrote:
I maxed out three types as myself: Fighgunner, Fortegunner, and Guntecher.

They're all types that can use Machineguns, which says a lot, heh.

With Fighgunner I can actually melee reasonably well, although it comes at a loss of bullet hitting power and lack of ranged toys/rifles.

With Fortegunner I can use my full ranged arsenal and get the most hitting power out of my machineguns, though melee doesn't work out as well.

And with Guntecher, I can use rifles and (most importantly) s-rank machineguns.

What he said. S rank machineguns for the win http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Genoa
Oct 14, 2007, 09:09 PM
On 2007-10-14 08:05, Skye-Fox713 wrote:
It's all about the female beast fortegunner (FG lv 10, fG lv 10, and GT lv 10)

I had a ramarl class in pso, so i caped the classes that closely resembled it

I agree, f-beast fG is very yes =D
The Class ATA makes up for beasts lack of accuracy, and the additional HP, ATP, MST, and EVP over a Cast is nice, Less DFP and ATA, but still. When I need to melee, it's time to Nanoblast!

m-newm Guntecher because I <3 Guns & Magic. Newman ATA+TP helps Guntecher a lot. Not so hot ATP, but nothing a little shifta/zalure can't handle.

m-human Wartecher =D I missed FOmar, I had to revive my old PSO memories. Pretty versatile.

f-cast Fortegunner (for now...) Meh, Not too sure why. I like my f-beast fG more, but I guess I can say for Killer Elite someday perhaps, I'm thinking of going Fortefighter for the higher ATA for axes and what not.

Theoderic
Oct 14, 2007, 09:31 PM
I used to be a FOmar because of how they were the melee forces, and if I had bothered with techniques (ST ruined them in PSU, and making class/race combo bonuses on Newman Fortecher broken) I probably would be playing an Acrotecher in AoI (Acrotecher reminds me of FOmar so much).

After meleeing and teching on my Human, I deleted him, bought the PS2 version, deleted the software from my laptop, and started out as a lolita Female Cast, named Partner Machinery. I then learned how much people hated lolis... But I didn't make an ordinary loli. I made PM after PMs (duh), and just kept her a Ranger (I got lazy, and was too busy power leveling to catch up for wasted time on my deleted Human). At 20, I was able to use SUVs, and they reminded me of PBs in PSO. I also realized how elemental bullets had unique status effects, and I decided to head to Fortegunner for the PP advantages. I then learned about the class/race combos, and that was a bonus to me. I experimented with RAmarl because of the buffs and new ranged weapons on PSO, and I contemplated Guntecher, but after learning the mechanics of the game, and looking into weapon selection, versatility (GT seems more versatile, but any class can be as versatile as the all three offline basic classes if you know what to do), and still sticking to the idea of a PM (semi-roleplaying mentality when creating this character), I decided I would be the unique PM model that lacks synth abilities and Resta. I pretty much just followed a gimmick, and I became very good at playing a "Ranger".

I will continue to stay Fortegunner. I'm hooked because of the PP reduction (increased with Giga / Bullet PP Save), increased PP regeneration, combos with my race, highest STA potential with a female character, and the only class with S Rank Rifle, the signature weapon of Ranger (I'll sell my soul for a Killer Elite (10/10)).

Sgt_Shligger
Oct 14, 2007, 09:49 PM
I chose Guntecher because a friend (now banned) recommended I do so. I was originally planning to go Fortegunner, but my friend convinced me otherwise [in a short time no less!]

Googlebonker
Oct 14, 2007, 09:59 PM
I like Fortefighter! They aren't as fragile as Fortetechers, and you don't have to have a different PA if you want to use a different elemental attack.

February
Oct 14, 2007, 10:00 PM
Fighgunner: 'cause much like marsupials... they're fast. (No one gets my joke? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif )
FT/AT: I like casting and spamming resta/reverser. Thats really about it.

Genoa
Oct 14, 2007, 11:11 PM
On 2007-10-14 20:00, February wrote:
Fighgunner: 'cause much like marsupials... they're fast. (No one gets my joke? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif )
FT/AT: I like casting and spamming resta/reverser. Thats really about it.

It's funny how Fighgunner also happens to use a lot of Twin weapons >___> and you bring up marsupials... D; the Irony.
But overall, ewww xD

Random: I wanted to get garment aura and put it on my Fortegunner and play an entire level with Burning Rangers on repeat.... =/

HFlowen
Oct 14, 2007, 11:13 PM
I chose Protranser because I saw them as the class that always seems to be totally worthless in RPGs but end up being total pwnage later on.

Thanks AoI.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 14, 2007, 11:31 PM
On 2007-10-14 18:07, Zorafim wrote:

On 2007-10-14 17:28, Ryuk_0 wrote:

I almost lol'd. Who's alt is this?

It's no one's alt; rather, it's the one dude who stole room decorations and zero'd PMs a few months back. For some reason, no one here seems to think he should be banned.

Go figure.

MSAksion
Oct 15, 2007, 12:16 AM
From the very first day i said "I want to command the elements and i want to do so as a SPACE ELF"

I knew all my friends picked HUNTER or RANGER but no one in the beginning chose FORCE. The first time FOIE killed a pannon in one shot while the others were hacking away with that slow broadsword i knew i chose correctly.

Didn't even know about advanced jobs - i just wanted to master all 36 TECHS. Then i realized i needed some BOW skills and then much later found out there was a KIKAMI CARD fan.

Found out GUNTECHER has a TECH limit of 10 so that made all my level 20 TECHS useless. So i went FORTETECHER/Wartecher when i maxed FT out.

Made a hunter then went ranger to become a figunner, but i liked guns and tech so much i became a guntecher and never looked back. Till i capped it and went Fortegunner.

Zael
Oct 15, 2007, 03:02 AM
Because a quitting friend gave me 44-50% 9* weapons of every element and most types. Who wouldn't go Fortefighter/Fighgunner in my place? Even if you were a newman?

tei
Oct 15, 2007, 04:37 AM
I chose Guntecher because of the S-Rank twin handguns... That was about it, pretty much. I really hated the class otherwise.

There still doesn't really seem like a single online class I'd like. All I'd want is good access to Twin Daggers and Twin Handguns and ability to cast some light technics. Don't mind a below-average to average all around stats... (actually I like being all-rounded even if it's considered weak in MMOs. xp) Wartecher would be everything I wanted if it just had A or S Twin-handguns... When AoI comes out in english, I may try going online again and give Acrotecher a go, but missing out on both S ranked twin daggers and twin handguns is a pretty big put-off... As will being lumped together with that 60% or more of the game population will end up as female (newman/human) acrotechers just to fit that annoying 'serene beautiful female pure-supporter' cliché... ._.

xgp
Oct 15, 2007, 05:33 AM
fortguner y bcas the grnad lhacher and the twin guns. other clss jast did not apel to me i am not big on magic and the mlee sestum needs wark. i ues 1 cart iret now and thats xgp but i will mack a mieele cart in aol if the excalber or ragnrock r in it.

chibiLegolas
Oct 15, 2007, 01:15 PM
GT: I've always favored the support roles in games. I need to buff/debuff for my teammates, and apply SE afterwards.

Cast FT: I need to have the strongest debuffs in game and have the freedom to deal whatever damage I feel like afterwards, be it techs or bullets.

Mwabwetumba
Oct 15, 2007, 02:04 PM
Being the cuttey/slicey weapon nut I am, it was only natural for me to go as ForteFighter on my main character. Any close combat character that is the default "master of polearms" is bound to be my first hand choice, no matter what the game. Really. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Jakosifer
Oct 15, 2007, 02:14 PM
FighGunner: Twin Daggers, Twin Sabers, Dualies, Mechgun/Single Dagg, traps, and for AoI Slicers and Xbows...Such a sexy class.

majan
Oct 15, 2007, 02:18 PM
made my FOnewm because Ive been playing mages since Ive been playing RPG's.totally enjoy the mage characters.also,newmans are obviously the best at it,even though theyre fuckin pansies.casting spells is my forte in videogaming.had a fonewm in PSO xbox and a fomar in PSO gc,both of which were leveled fairly high.my fonewm is the reincarnation of my PSO xbox fonewm,and his resurrection was executed for the sole purpose of getting back his psycho wand,which darth vader stole before the second death star blew up.

my fighgunner cast?hes the most like an original HUcast in PSU.sure a FF cast would be a true HUcast,but a FIcast uses most of what a PSO HUcast can use.doublesabers,twin sabers,twin guns/machineguns,only longswords and spears are a little gimped for my PSU HUcast,and thats okay,cus he's a gangster anyway.

LLSmoothJ
Oct 15, 2007, 03:16 PM
Fighgunner for one reason and one reason only: S-Rank Twin Sabers. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif Twin Sabers and Twin Handguns are the only weapons I use on my main.

Now if only Fighgunners would get S-Rank Twin Handguns... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Kismet
Oct 15, 2007, 03:39 PM
I chose Wartecher because... I dunno. I just love using magic AND melee in a game. Although I recently switched to Fighgunner for the ATP, double sabers, and twin handguns. (Also, I'd like to level my PAs as high as possible for my Wartecher BEFORE AoI, so, yeah.)

Also, I like the fact that I get more done faster with being FG, hence I level faster.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kismet on 2007-10-15 13:44 ]</font>

Kylie
Oct 15, 2007, 03:42 PM
Oh, and I'll add that I chose combat simply because I like it the most. It seems like the least complex of the options, and that suits my lazy nature. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ninavask
Oct 15, 2007, 04:30 PM
I choose Fighgunner. Mainly because i'd rather get in close and chop something to ribbons then stand back and try to remember which button casts what. Or try to hit the target accurately. It's because i'm lazy I admit it, but I don't care. I still prefer chopping things up close then shooting it from a mile away.

Kimil
Oct 15, 2007, 05:00 PM
1) I like Dagger type Weapons
2) I like being a healer

thus:

Wartecher
=)

Jaspaller
Oct 15, 2007, 05:08 PM
Fighgunner

I like being a multi purpose type of character that can do two or more jobs at once. Also, I love using doublesabers which is another thing that pulled me over.

DikkyRay
Oct 15, 2007, 05:09 PM
Fortefighter.
Because they dont cause drama like guntechers/wartechers/fighgunners

Ashkahn
Oct 15, 2007, 05:38 PM
Beast Fortefighter.

Because big numbarz.

I'll probably go to Acrofighter with AoI, though, to better take advantage of the high EVP off my Rabol Rappy.

Koji1m1
Oct 15, 2007, 05:40 PM
well my reason for making Koji a fighgunner was not also because of was the easies job to become it was because of the slighty good varity of wepons they could use to overcome certain situations like for example if ur fighting against flying enemies like shargreses(or however there spelled) or zonnas the best weapon to use against him (or atleast for me) is dual pistols because of its dps but i kinda do wish they can use rifles though lol, but anyway in melee suitations when ur fighting against Mediem size enemies that shoot barta and damfoie and other crap like that this is where knockback Pas come in (Rising crush and strike are the best ones IMO) but i also Capped Fortefighter too and i kinda like them too but too me atleast dont make very good Dps machines because they specialize in heavy wepons. but i guese the only sutiation that both jobs cant handle is the bots but im sure Gravity break helps a lil. XD

Rashiid
Oct 15, 2007, 05:44 PM
Run-on likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fT (now) cause i like how its simple, no % stuffies, and i like being support.

AT (later) cause Lv40 support techs. and the weapon diversity, melee, guns, and teching!

LaMBoLOgy
Oct 15, 2007, 06:14 PM
I Chose Protranser beacause i wanted the challenge, it got even better when started outdamiging everyone, that was the sickest part

Ryver
Oct 15, 2007, 06:25 PM
Cast GT

Since I like gunning/SEing/healing I ran this way

Gunning with mostly twins, crossbow, and bow. Bow for lvl4 SE, dagger stun + 3 bullets from crossbow increases SE chance, plus whips which add quick SEs

Even though cast TP is fail, GT cast in AoI would be pretty win cause my resta can finally go above 600 D:

Remedy
Oct 15, 2007, 07:24 PM
Remedy in PSO Dreamcast v1/v2: FOnewearl
Remedy in PSO XBox: FOnewearl
Remedy in PSO BB, both Sega and private servers: FOnewearl
Remedy in PSU: Female Newman Fortecher

It was the logical next step! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

unicorn
Oct 16, 2007, 09:40 AM
CAST FT/GT.

When I heard all classes could use techs in PSU, I almost creamed my pants. I always wanted a CAST techer since PSO....thats why I never played CAST in PSO, also because they looked like....zoids/mechs/voltron/refrigerators and had practically no customization.

Then I found out CASTs have the worst TP. So I kept my Ranger status all the way til level 7 (there was no Crimson Beast or any high MP missions at the time). I aimed for Guntecher, but my online pal reminded me that CASTs have terrible TP.

So I kept playing Ranger, until I was level 22 or so. Another friend informed me that Guntecher rarely used techs anyway, and it was more of a Ranger class. So I then dropped my Ranger status and never looked back. It remained at a measely lvl 7. I took the force route for a couple runs (to get it to level 3) and finally became a Guntecher.

And then I capped it in FB. Now what? Well I can always Protranse!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I did that for a bit, capped that too. Then I was bored again. FF? Sure why not? Wartecher? Okay! Fighgunner?....boring!

Then I looked back at my playing style and realized that I had lots of fun as a GT, and really liked supporting....but GT had very minimal support. Wartecher was just too weak for my CAST and didnt fulfill my needs. So I stared at my LVL 3 Force, and HSM was just realeased, so I could easily get that to LVL 10. At lvl 74, getting Force from 3 to 10 should be easy.

Fortetecher. FOcast. Never looked back. Sure I started late, but I got my gameplay down. Perhaps I was a FOcast from day one, and didn't even realize it...

[EDIT ]: I never capped Ranger.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: super_luu on 2007-10-16 07:44 ]</font>

Nyreal
Oct 16, 2007, 09:40 AM
'Tis true, Remedy. I miss the old race classification systems...

You know, FOcast, HUnewm, RAnewearl... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Niloklives
Oct 16, 2007, 09:48 AM
yeah I made my characters into classes that seemed closest to the classes I played in PSO.

Lilith was a FOmarl in PSOv1 and a RAmarl in ep 2 so in PSU she's a GT/FT
Miyu was a HUcaseal in ep2 so now she's a Fighgunner
my other two characters are more experimental, so they're the classes they are now cause it seemed to suit me best.

Kinako78
Oct 16, 2007, 10:05 AM
I picked Wartecher because I liked the idea of the versatility of being able to use both melee and techs. I have not regretted it to this day. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DarthLasek
Oct 16, 2007, 10:08 AM
Double sabers....nuff said....but they can use everything FF(up to 9*) can thats not an axe and higher guns than FF and same level melee pas

Niloklives
Oct 16, 2007, 10:09 AM
aaaaaaaand someone just labeled themselves

Kanju
Oct 16, 2007, 08:02 PM
I picked a Newman Wartecher as my mainbecause of my fascination with the idea of a magic swordsman(that doesn't use sabers or swords, supposedly), being able to damage with both techs and close combat. I also made a Beast Protranser, because a Beast using Traps, Bows, Axes, and Grenade Launchers equals a numerous amount of awesome.

darkante
Oct 17, 2007, 10:22 AM
My favorite has to be Fortegunner and Fortecher.
Reason?
I like too shoot bullets and cause magic obliviration. But i don´t wanna feel gimped so that´s why i made 2 seperate classes. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
I wanna feel in charge when shooting foes right in their faces or frying their ass off! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Mr_Confused
Oct 17, 2007, 02:10 PM
I chose protranser because i feel that it is the true mix between hunter and ranger, fighgunner is a little too light on the guns party for me.

Randomness
Oct 17, 2007, 05:44 PM
Fortecher-I made a newman. Simple logic.
Wartecher-HUnewearls rock. And I wanted to melee a bit.

Fortegunner-Because beast fortegunner (at the time) seemed like a fun and unusual combination.

Fighgunner-Because I'm too lazy to level hunter to 10. (This was before HSM came out)

Tsavo
Oct 17, 2007, 06:02 PM
I chose fF because since my PSO days on dreamcast the Hu classes have been the only ones to keep my interest. Back then I was a Hucast and whopped things around with my chunky sword, it made me smile. This time around I decided on Newm simply because the idea of a meleeing elf appeals to me.

TranceZiggy
Oct 18, 2007, 07:56 AM
Human Fighunner.

PSU's HUmar.

I was a HUmar on PSO, for 5 years straight. I woulda gone for Foretfighter, because i'm pretty much all-out melee, but.. I went with Fighunner, because

1. They have second highest ATP out of the classes,

2. They have Double Saber,

3. They can use traps & DECENT long range weps.. Fortefighter annoyed me by being so limited to only being able to hit things really hard. Handgun is shit imho, and doesnt pass as a long range weapon..

Twin handguns are MUCH more effective. Mechguns are awesome for flying shit, the FF's PHAIL at figthing flying shit (which frustrated me.. because suddenly the most damaging class became the least damaging class against flyers) and

4. Again, with traps, they can cause status effects, along with crossbows that can be used like shotguns to inflict status effects, though they're only level 2 SE for FiG, come AoI, say hello to Lvl 3 SE's, used shotgun style for 3 hits. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TranceZiggy on 2007-10-18 05:58 ]</font>

Bman40
Oct 18, 2007, 08:43 AM
because Fortegunner and Guntecher Kick ASS!!!

MrNomad
Oct 18, 2007, 12:11 PM
On 2007-10-18 05:56, TranceZiggy wrote:
Human Fighunner.

PSU's HUmar.

I was a HUmar on PSO, for 5 years straight. I woulda gone for Foretfighter, because i'm pretty much all-out melee, but.. I went with Fighunner, because

1. They have second highest ATP out of the classes,

2. They have Double Saber,

3. They can use traps & DECENT long range weps.. Fortefighter annoyed me by being so limited to only being able to hit things really hard. Handgun is shit imho, and doesnt pass as a long range weapon..

Twin handguns are MUCH more effective. Mechguns are awesome for flying shit, the FF's PHAIL at figthing flying shit (which frustrated me.. because suddenly the most damaging class became the least damaging class against flyers) and

4. Again, with traps, they can cause status effects, along with crossbows that can be used like shotguns to inflict status effects, though they're only level 2 SE for FiG, come AoI, say hello to Lvl 3 SE's, used shotgun style for 3 hits. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TranceZiggy on 2007-10-18 05:58 ]</font>