PDA

View Full Version : Log In Server Down

RedMussel
Oct 14, 2007, 02:24 PM
Many people connot log in, well atleast for the 360'ers, i first noticed when uni 1 went from 5 starts to 3 and uni 2 went from 4 to 2, so if your loged on dont log off, unless you wanna wait to get back on

PALRAPPYS
Oct 14, 2007, 02:26 PM
On 2007-10-14 12:24, RedMussel wrote:
Many people connot log in, well atleast for the 360'ers, i first noticed when uni 1 went from 5 starts to 3 and uni 2 went from 4 to 2, so if your loged on dont log off, unless you wanna wait to get back on

I got disconnected from XBL out of nowhere...

Dunno what happened. Sounds like this has something to do with it.

Anduril
Oct 14, 2007, 02:28 PM
It seems that Live was having issues, not sure if everything is back up and running.

Complex_Jao
Oct 14, 2007, 02:28 PM
i cant even get on xbox live

Umberger
Oct 14, 2007, 02:36 PM
Xbox Live, and Xbox.com are down. Just check Major Nelson's page every once in a while to see if he updates people on the situation.

RedMussel
Oct 14, 2007, 02:38 PM
uhhhh, u dont see the internet go down...lol

Umberger
Oct 14, 2007, 02:41 PM
On 2007-10-14 12:38, RedMussel wrote:
uhhhh, u dont see the internet go down...lol

...what?

buzyb77
Oct 14, 2007, 02:43 PM
your not alone read the lates comments be fore this sit too goes down with the Flood...

http://www.majornelson.com/archive/2007/10/13/show-247-the-one-about-a-bunch-of-random-stuff.aspx#comments

man am I gald I am @ work

BTW Xbox Live has been having Simular Issues since about 2 weeks before Halo3 came out...odds are this is a Combo of Halo3...I mean 2mil users on the same game...is taxing the system.... Also "E" has mention a few times on past shows that they are in the Process of doing System upgrades and Prepairing for the "fall update"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: buzyb77 on 2007-10-14 12:46 ]</font>

Anduril
Oct 14, 2007, 02:48 PM
So basically what you mean is that we might get screwed out of the 1up cup because Live will be acting like this.

PALRAPPYS
Oct 14, 2007, 02:49 PM
On 2007-10-14 12:48, Anduril wrote:
So basically what you mean is that we might get screwed out of the 1up cup because Live will be acting like this.

Xbox Live won't be down for 5 weeks. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Heck, it'll be up in less than an hour, I betcha.

buzyb77
Oct 14, 2007, 02:53 PM

no way dude... the LONGESt I ever rember Live was Down was 36 hours and that inculded a 24h "PLANNED" maintanice...(they had major issues)....

Recently they wen down for like 4h... Planed and warned.

Issues Like this Pop up from time to time..odds are give it 2h.. and all will be fine

oh and the "Fall Dashboard Update" odds are you'll go to bed one night wake up the next day Log on to live get an autoprompt and poof new dashbard with new functions..(well thats the Goal according to "E")(btw e is his gamertag)

Oh also this is part oh why we pay 50$ a year for Gold... so tat it will be Fixed in a timely manor and if the servace was free odds are it would be down at least till Monday sometime as "FREE Live" would mean that it would be Flaky ALL the time and if it Crashes the people can't argue that it take us a long time to fix because it's free...

But M$ keeps a watch on all the traffic and in the end the se Problems we are haveing Due to "the Halo 3 effect" will only result in a better Live for all

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: buzyb77 on 2007-10-14 13:00 ]</font>

F-Gattaca
Oct 14, 2007, 03:21 PM
Hey guys, we PC/PS2ers feel your pain; it happened to us (http://www.adultimum.net/casta/fgservercrash.jpg) just two weeks ago (http://www.adultimum.net/casta/fgservercrash2.jpg)!

Though ... having Live down means no access to ANY network games on the X-Box, so that pain must be a lot worse ...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: F-Gattaca on 2007-10-14 13:22 ]</font>

Nobo
Oct 14, 2007, 03:27 PM
On 2007-10-14 12:53, buzyb77 wrote:

no way dude... the LONGESt I ever rember Live was Down was 36 hours and that inculded a 24h "PLANNED" maintanice...(they had major issues)....

Recently they wen down for like 4h... Planed and warned.

Issues Like this Pop up from time to time..odds are give it 2h.. and all will be fine

oh and the "Fall Dashboard Update" odds are you'll go to bed one night wake up the next day Log on to live get an autoprompt and poof new dashbard with new functions..(well thats the Goal according to "E")(btw e is his gamertag)

Oh also this is part oh why we pay 50$ a year for Gold... so tat it will be Fixed in a timely manor and if the servace was free odds are it would be down at least till Monday sometime as "FREE Live" would mean that it would be Flaky ALL the time and if it Crashes the people can't argue that it take us a long time to fix because it's free...

But M$ keeps a watch on all the traffic and in the end the se Problems we are haveing Due to "the Halo 3 effect" will only result in a better Live for all

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: buzyb77 on 2007-10-14 13:00 ]</font>

Yeah dude its probalbly like that one time when the market place was down it should be back in at most 6hrs... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

RedMussel
Oct 14, 2007, 03:32 PM
Yay! my friend Nobo!!!!