PDA

View Full Version : Newmans(PP to spare at lvl 1)

Saligun
Oct 14, 2007, 03:09 PM
Who would have thought a Newman force would have it made at level 1.But they sure do and it's not just the fact that they start with a PA(Foie)with a Wandra with 445PP,they also get the best PP pistore&sabra to boot.Lets compare all three starting gun&saber starting sets.

Human&CAST
Hangun PP 337
Saber PP 150
Beast
B'duki Had PP 235
Sevara PP 105
Newman
Pistore PP 438(Winner)
Sabra PP 195(Winner)

As you can see being a newman force at level one truly get you the best of everything,and don't forget that you can get Rising strike free in the tuotrol,meaning you'll end up with 2 FREE PA before you even half to buy a thing.Who says being the weakest class has to suck.Not if your a newman.

BEING A NEWMAN force RULES!!!(But i perfer the female newman mainly)...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2007-10-14 17:10 ]</font>

AerisZeal
Oct 14, 2007, 03:17 PM
Newmans are the omni-race, we're just superior at everything. >.>;;

IsoDonk
Oct 14, 2007, 03:19 PM
I found it quite funny how imbalanced Newman Forces are at the very start. Other classes catch up after five or so levels but to begin with I was damaging for 60 compared to the just over 10 my non-force friends were doing http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Saligun
Oct 14, 2007, 03:27 PM
Could it be that because that newmans are physicly weak at low level that they are compinsated with weapons that allow more ranged attacks to avoid close combat in early levels,until they get strong enough to survive a close range.

Anduril
Oct 14, 2007, 03:33 PM
We Newmen are like Gods! We can cause sheets of ice to freeze those who oppose us and call lightning down from the sky to obliterate our enemies! Fellow Newmen, Strike a pose with me!

But in all honesty, I'm sure the reason we have starting equipment with such high PP (and this is really just a critique of Yohmei weapons in general) is that Newmen with such low ATP need more attacks to compenstate when doing melee, and having techs which have a generally high PP cost we need to be able to use them without wasting out our PP in a couple of shots.

AerisZeal
Oct 14, 2007, 04:04 PM
*Poses with Anduril* http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
Newman supremacy! >.>;;;;;

pikachief
Oct 14, 2007, 04:17 PM
On 2007-10-14 13:17, AerisZeal wrote:
Newmans are the suckiest-race, we're just superior at just one thing. >.>;;

Fixed http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Gryffin
Oct 14, 2007, 04:18 PM
*cries*

The pointy ears....they scary!

AerisZeal
Oct 14, 2007, 04:19 PM
Nuuuuuu......... We are demi-gods!

PJ
Oct 14, 2007, 04:22 PM
The omni-race joke is just as terrible as the relic gun, summons, black nanoblast with 2 axes, and all those other PSU jokes that aren't funny at all.

Nyreal
Oct 14, 2007, 04:25 PM
You know what's funny? Emo kids.

AerisZeal
Oct 14, 2007, 04:32 PM
On 2007-10-14 14:22, PJ wrote:
The omni-race joke is just as terrible as the relic gun, summons, black nanoblast with 2 axes, and all those other PSU jokes that aren't funny at all.

Wow okay... even though I can honestly say I know Newmans are not great at everything I can safely say that I'm a better Fortegunner than some Casts.

But in all seriousness, grow a sense of humor. Ass.

Saligun
Oct 14, 2007, 04:46 PM
I never said newmans are great at everything,all i was saying was that they get the most perks(Meaning the most PP in all thier starting weapons),I didnt think i would attracked so many newman haters,by pointing this out.

AerisZeal
Oct 14, 2007, 04:52 PM
No but I did and jokingly. But apparently PJ is the joke police and
didn't find my joke funny and said so. Guess I'm in trouble now.

Zorafim
Oct 14, 2007, 05:30 PM
PJ's always an ass, that's never changed.

PJ
Oct 14, 2007, 06:47 PM
No, I just know a good joke when I hear it. That shit isn't funny.

When all your post contains is THAT, that's when it qualifies as a terrible excuse for a +1.

Just like msot of Zorafim's posts.

Nyreal
Oct 14, 2007, 06:52 PM
Are you a mod, PJ? It's not your job to police people then, is it?

Relax, man. This is an internet message board.

PJ
Oct 14, 2007, 06:54 PM
They can post joke, I can say joke isn't funny.

It's a 2-way street, really.

Zorafim
Oct 14, 2007, 06:54 PM
You're right. Most of my posts aren't funny.

Saligun
Oct 14, 2007, 06:55 PM
If only the person who started the thread could delete pointless off topic post,then maybe the topic would stay topical.Instead of becoming a place to make jokes.

This could have been a good topic for disscussing newmans and their above average starting PP.with their weapons.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2007-10-14 16:55 ]</font>

PJ
Oct 14, 2007, 06:57 PM
Except the starting Yohmei weapons are crap.

Is that what you want discussed? The crappiness of the 1* Yohmei Saber and gun?

AerisZeal
Oct 14, 2007, 06:57 PM
Oh. I see. I'm sorry if I find humor in noting my characters own flaws.
Get over it. I'm sure that all 5,920 posts you've made have been far
more than "terrible excuse for a +1", as if post counts matter. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 14, 2007, 06:58 PM
On 2007-10-14 14:17, pikachief wrote:

Newmans are the sexiest-race, we're superior at one thing and we can do just fine at the others, and Kitty is ugly and burns my eyes. >.>;;

Zorafim
Oct 14, 2007, 07:00 PM
I'm a lover of PP as well, but yohmei is just one of three companies. One could argue that the other jobs start off with much more atp, which could be argued to be more useful considering it's doubtful you'd be spamming PAs at that level. And once you get to a more PP spamable level, you'll be able to buy yohmei weapons anyway. Especially considering that newmen would need money to change jobs, which humans and beasts could use for their next weapon upgrade.

The extra PP is nice, but it's hardly game breaking. Especially come AoI, when PP will regenerate more quickly.

Saligun
Oct 14, 2007, 07:00 PM
No this has to do with the fact that their of their pistore&sabra start with the highest PP.of all level 1 starting weapons

PJ
Oct 14, 2007, 07:02 PM
Ok.

Beasts saber and handgun start with most ATP/ATA. Point?

Zorafim
Oct 14, 2007, 07:03 PM
What a terrible argumentative strategy.

omegapirate2k
Oct 14, 2007, 07:04 PM
On 2007-10-14 17:02, PJ wrote:
Beasts saber and handgun start with most ATP/ATA. Point?

They don't have as much PP as yohmei ones though D:

Saligun
Oct 14, 2007, 07:08 PM
To correct you the beast do not start with a HANDGUN&SABER they start with a B'duki Had&Sevara,Beside more PP is far more usefull then a little extra ATP/ATA,which becomes meaning less when your PP run out.

Nyreal
Oct 14, 2007, 07:10 PM
Why not just use GRM? It's great if you can't decide on anything. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

PJ
Oct 14, 2007, 07:12 PM
And hey hey hey guys

I only called the jokes stupid, you guys went on personal attacks

Maybe everyone else but me should chill.

Saligun
Oct 14, 2007, 07:12 PM
Because newmans don't start with GRM weapons...

I didn't start this thread to make jokes or to personal attack anyone.

BTW/Where is it said that Yomei weapons are all crap anyway?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2007-10-14 17:15 ]</font>

Otis_Kat
Oct 14, 2007, 07:13 PM
Who gives a flying shit what you start with? You'll be replacing it in 20 minutes anyway.

Zorafim
Oct 14, 2007, 07:13 PM
Remember that this is low level we're talking about. Monsters die very easily, to a point where PAs are often unnecessary. I went through the game very easily with only a few weapons in my palette, and never really ran out of PP. Considering the beast can buy a yohmei weapon as their next upgrade, I seriously doubt he's going to notice a PP shortage in his career compared to a newman.

On 2007-10-14 17:12, PJ wrote:
And hey hey hey guys

I only called the jokes stupid, you guys went on personal attacks

Maybe everyone else but me should chill.

/sigh

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorafim on 2007-10-14 17:14 ]</font>

Zorafim
Oct 14, 2007, 07:15 PM
I was trying to get to that, actually. My choice in wording has fallen significantly in the past month.

AerisZeal
Oct 14, 2007, 07:19 PM
Fine, you wanna talk starting equipment? I find it stupid that ST starts them with Foie and a
Wandra as if to presume that the only thing the player could ever want to do with that
character is be a Force. (Which they also start as.) Likewise starting Casts with Rifles and
Beasts with Knukles feels like they're pushing each race in a direction they don't need to
follow.

Most players jump online and go. No research, no idea and when they make a character
they tend to stick to what they know, this being what ST has pushed on them because of
their race choice.

But yes a Newman does start with better weapons than the others. As a high PP saber
means Rising Strike gets higher than most others faster. (That is should this PA be bought
or tutorial played.) This also holds true with the pistol.

Better? Or is this also an excuse to put my post count up?
"ZOMG +1!!!1!111"

Saligun
Oct 14, 2007, 07:20 PM
Well to be honest my level 1(online)newman found 4 Ulrod's while tagging along with a group of higher level character on a space dock mission(and thats 1 mission to),so i guess i got a weapnos upgrade for free.heh heh.

Note,I never said the newmans start with better weapons only that they have the highest PP.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2007-10-14 17:23 ]</font>

PJ
Oct 14, 2007, 07:22 PM
On 2007-10-14 17:19, AerisZeal wrote:

Better? Or is this also an excuse to put my post count up?
"ZOMG +1!!!1!111"

Uh, ok, so you made a post that was an argument.

Newmans are the omni-race, we're just superior at everything. >.>;;

This was a +1.

Good God, I don't know why you'd think I just target SPECIFIC people and claim all they do is +1.

Well, I do Zorafim. But that's cause that's pretty much all he does. Post by post basis, people.

Oh yeah, but this post is definately a +1. I imagine in more ways than one.

Zorafim
Oct 14, 2007, 07:25 PM
Fine, you wanna talk starting equipment? I find it stupid that ST starts them with Foie and a
Wandra as if to presume that the only thing the player could ever want to do with that
character is be a Force. (Which they also start as.) Likewise starting Casts with Rifles and
Beasts with Knukles feels like they're pushing each race in a direction they don't need to
follow.

Beyond this, the game basically tells you when you start your character creation what each race is "Supposed" to do. Then there's the fact they say that Karen only melees because she can't use techs, and the fact that she becomes a wartecher once she can. They're basically saying "You can be whatever job you want to, but if you don't do what we tell you, you're a gimp and hot chicks will laugh at you."

It'd be so much more convenient if they went the way of FFXI and gave you weapons based on the job you decide to start with (weak as they may be). Having to switch to hunter at lv5 just because I was a cast was very unfair.
Wait, am I complimenting FFXI?

And, erm, PJ, you do realize that most of my post on this forum consist of me arguing with people for no reason, don't you?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorafim on 2007-10-14 17:27 ]</font>

DikkyRay
Oct 14, 2007, 07:30 PM
Hahahahahahahaaaaaa
Man, PJ calls a joke unfunny, and 20 people simultaniously shit themselves.
Christ, people, grow the fuck up. So PJ has an opinion of something, he is an unhumurous ass.
I agree with PJ, you guys need to chill.

And Newmans suck. Call me an ass because i have an opinion!

omegapirate2k
Oct 14, 2007, 07:31 PM
On 2007-10-14 17:22, PJ wrote:
Good God, I don't know why you'd think I just target SPECIFIC people and claim all they do is +1.

Because your the dumb happy bad time police http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Zorafim
Oct 14, 2007, 07:33 PM
On 2007-10-14 17:30, DikkyRay wrote:
Man, PJ calls a joke unfunny, and 20 people simultaniously shit themselves.

It'd be fine if it was a first time offense.

PJ
Oct 14, 2007, 07:34 PM
I've said people were lame and unfunny before...?

Oh yeah. Right.

Zorafim
Oct 14, 2007, 07:38 PM
Should I bring up your post log?

PJ
Oct 14, 2007, 07:41 PM
You realise, I just admitted to doing it?

A LOT?

AerisZeal
Oct 14, 2007, 07:44 PM
I'm done. No point in arguing anything here, this is the internet after all.

Zorafim: Likewise, I found it unfair that I had to pay to change to Ranger just
because of my race selection.

DikkyRay
Oct 14, 2007, 07:45 PM
Newmans are good at........uh BEING A FORCE. If you wanted a ranger, make a cast. Guntecher? Do force THEN ranger.
Common sense apparently is no PSU players strong suit anymore.

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 14, 2007, 07:46 PM
I kind of wish that you can choose what job you start out with instead of having to start out automatically at the race's stereotype job. I mean, I wanted my male newman to start out as a Hunter, not as a Force, and he has Foie which he'll NEVER use. Yeah, don't expect to ever catch him with a wand, rod, or a Madoog, although I do have a female newman who is a Force.

Zorafim
Oct 14, 2007, 07:48 PM
Keep up the argument, but try to keep it constructive. It gets very difficult with people attacking your views and such, but it gets much easier if you try to keep to the facts. Something that I'm not doing well at the moment...

On 2007-10-14 17:45, DikkyRay wrote:
Newmans are good at........uh BEING A FORCE. If you wanted a ranger, make a cast. Guntecher? Do force THEN ranger.

Damn it, where's Parn when you need him? He was arguing against this just the other week...

At any rate, some people want to play based on looks. I couldn't stand being a beast due to their nose, and I cringe at the thought of a newman being a force (though I will admit that they do look it very well in this incarnation of Phantasy Star). We don't want to do the "suggested" build all the time.

On 2007-10-14 17:41, PJ wrote:
You realise, I just admitted to doing it?

A LOT?

k

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorafim on 2007-10-14 17:58 ]</font>

Saligun
Oct 14, 2007, 07:49 PM
There is a downside to foie,if you don't aim it correctly all you do is miss the target and waste PP,no wonder the newman needs a higher then it should be wandra to start off with because they may miss alot.

It's like usiing a gun with a 100 round magazine to hunt with instead of a 5 round hunt rifle instead.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2007-10-14 17:51 ]</font>

AerisZeal
Oct 14, 2007, 07:50 PM
On 2007-10-14 17:45, DikkyRay wrote:
Common sense apparently is no PSU players strong suit anymore.

Why do I have to have a Cast Fortegunner?

Zorafim
Oct 14, 2007, 08:04 PM
Because Sega demands it.

AerisZeal
Oct 14, 2007, 08:06 PM
On 2007-10-14 18:04, Zorafim wrote:
Because Sega demands it.

Oh.. better delete Aeris then.. time to start over.

Turbobrain
Oct 14, 2007, 08:16 PM
I swing from FT'r to FF'r(and sometimes even FiG'r) pretty frequent on the basis of who has better luck that day or what my team needs.

Having said that, I am very close IRL to high level Cast FG amongst other alts. Playing that job at high level was an education iteself.

The reason I say this, I have tried ALL races, EVERY job and although I have my personal preferences I can say(even PT's;)) are very good. PROVIDING THEY stick to their job mand the role entailing. For example, I had to play a FG before i was forced to relise how much they temselve supported the team. Few people realise that a force can be very destructive as well supportive. I prefer the latter but have solo'd many a mission like Mad Beasts that would make other races cry.

My personal preference(at least today) is my FF'r. I guess I have some pretty good wepaons(all betwween 30%-50%) and good units but the way this guy can tear through any mission(even EP on Nuiedaiz... mission in 11, boss in under 3 with FG support and total pwnage of Omnagooug); still not found my Har/Quick....

Anyway, my point is all jobs have their strengths and weaknesses. To say another class sucks or is better is simply not to understand the dynamics of team play.

They're all good. And as long as we're having a good time, the GAME is serving it's purpose, no? Sheesh some people, I really wonder how they're going to cope with the problems of REAL adult life.... I party on here for fun.....

Again, they're all good, IMHO

Although I never got the CAST FT'r thing or even the NEWMAN FF, still who am I to tell people how to play. If I dont like it, I'll go find another team.... or another game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2007-10-14 18:20 ]</font>

beatrixkiddo
Oct 14, 2007, 08:17 PM
I'm afraid I'm going to have to lock this.

Zorafim
Oct 14, 2007, 08:21 PM
I've seen cases where mods actually managed to delete posts and got a thread back on topic. I don't know why people harp on PSOW's mods, I think they do a pretty good job.

Turbobrain
Oct 14, 2007, 08:28 PM
OT, I can't remeber but Rising Strike is pretty useless anyway as a Force(if I remember correctly) and FT, mellee PA such as RS cannot go above level 1. Throw in a Newman Froce lousy TP and the fact it's given to us is not to great.

AS for Foie, well that is usefull(!!!)

I remember when I started playing pre-hacked messeta days, PA's were not something you vcould buy straight away. I still remember spamming Plains Overlord to save up for mine.

So the thing is, Newman Force's would be pretty stuffed without Foie as a freebee. And ppl forgot these PA's are all we can use. Unlike PSO we can not hit enemys with our rods/wands. The sword and PA would not make a signifacnt contribution. It is not a bad thing Newmans start of the way they do.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2007-10-14 18:29 ]</font>

Schubalts
Oct 14, 2007, 11:06 PM
Any level 1 Force would be stuffed with a free TECHNIC.

Wallin
Oct 14, 2007, 11:41 PM
follow.

Isn't this because of the stats though? (I can't find a stat chart unfortunately, the only one that was around before is apparently dead) Newmans are obviously weaker physically than any other race, in both power and health, and we already established that techs are much stronger than melee for the beginning levels, so Newmans are even lower on the melee side.

It's easier for you to say that you want to make a melee Newman is because you're familiar enough with the game to know that the stats don't matter as much, moreso because you have the combat experience to be able to attack and dodge effectively, whereas someone completely new to the game who has no idea what they're doing would probably be disappointed in starting off as a weak character getting owned in only several hits and needing to deal more blows to kill a monster as someone of another race at the same level. It would be hard for new players to willingly stick around not knowing whether or not their character will ever be able to grow out of their racial stats and become as balanced as everyone else.

AerisZeal
Oct 14, 2007, 11:44 PM
Actually I had no idea what I was doing at first, which is in part WHY Aeris is a Fortegunner.

physic
Oct 15, 2007, 12:50 AM
if you want to use a lot of specials sure pp rocks, but if you want damage you use tenora or grm. I have avoided yohmei weapons for most of my career, its really a big drop in atp usually, and pp is nice, but ehhhh photon charges, and in the future, just attack makes regular attacks totally feasible. main advantage is you can level PAs faster.

Far as starting as a particular class, yeah thats pretty annoying, especially online where your poor and that 500 meseta may take you a whole mission, not to mention the more levels you get the more it costs.

Zabrio
Oct 15, 2007, 01:42 AM
On 2007-10-14 13:09, Saligun wrote:
Who would have thought a Newman force would have it made at level 1.But they sure do and it's not just the fact that they start with a PA(Foie)with a Wandra with 445PP,they also get the best PP pistore&sabra to boot.Lets compare all three starting gun&saber starting sets.

Human&CAST
Hangun PP 337
Saber PP 150
Beast
B'duki Had PP 235
Sevara PP 105
Newman
Pistore PP 438(Winner)
Sabra PP 195(Winner)

As you can see being a newman force at level one truly get you the best of everything,and don't forget that you can get Rising strike free in the tuotrol,meaning you'll end up with 2 FREE PA before you even half to buy a thing.Who says being the weakest class has to suck.Not if your a newman.

BEING A NEWMAN force RULES!!!(But i perfer the female newman mainly)...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2007-10-14 17:10 ]</font>

yes but the attack on those weopons i lower then that of other companies the pp and atp are ment to balance out like this: Tenora high ATP low PP, GRM Medium ATP medium PP, Yohmei High PP low ATP

blargh4242
Oct 15, 2007, 01:54 AM
This thread is like a waterfall of dickmeat.

Zorafim
Oct 15, 2007, 01:57 AM
On 2007-10-14 23:54, blargh4242 wrote:
This thread is like a waterfall of dickmeat.

Quoted for irony.

Miyuki-chan
Oct 15, 2007, 02:05 AM
It also helps to remember the recharge rates too, not just the PP total but the regen as well is better on Yohmei weapons and sucks the big one on Tenora weapons.

Aside from that, the difference in ATP on a 1* weapon really equates to around 2-5 damage difference between all 3 of them. On this level of weapon the PP can be more important whereas at higher levels it evens out a little bit more. Racially the damage difference obviously increases by a few more points.

In the end it's all in how you want to play and how you want your weapons to perform. I play FF and WT on my main newearl and use mostly Yohmei weapons for the higher PP and faster PP regeneration, although i do prefer Tenora Handguns for the damage and the appearance. On that note, NONE of my newearls (I have 2 of them) will ever be FTs, not because i have anything against FTs, but it conflicts with my backstory thing for each of them.

Zorafim
Oct 15, 2007, 02:17 AM
I thought it's already been established around the game's beginning that Yohmei weapons were superior.

Miyuki-chan
Oct 15, 2007, 02:42 AM
On 2007-10-15 00:17, Zorafim wrote:
I thought it's already been established around the game's beginning that Yohmei weapons were superior.

I'll have to second this. >.>

Not only do they usually look more stylish than the other weapons, they're also as their descriptions state "efficient" to a fault. Photon Art spamming due to higher total PP and a faster regen rate add up to the same if not more total damage over the same period as any other weapon due to this "efficiency".

All i know is that when AoI comes, my cast GT will have A rank Yohmei Rifles and some Yohmei shotguns (as if Tenora shotguns werent efficient enough... now we get Yohmei ones?!).

physic
Oct 15, 2007, 02:47 AM
ehhh screw pp. aotii has changed the whole dynamic and spam style of PA playing. And i still rather the power and ata of grm or tenora. miss = 0

Miyuki-chan
Oct 15, 2007, 02:58 AM
On 2007-10-15 00:47, physic wrote:
ehhh screw pp. aotii has changed the whole dynamic and spam style of PA playing. And i still rather the power and ata of grm or tenora. miss = 0

I hate to break it to you but GRM weapons have the lower ATA of the weapon manufacturers (with the exception of Fists and Spears) with Yohmei being in the middle for ATA.

physic
Oct 15, 2007, 03:08 AM
fists and spears were a major weapons for me, but yea your right. still, i hate yohmei's weakness. which only magnifies as i gets stronger.

specifically in the starter case though, noting the fact that you get different weapons depending what race you start as, its hard to say who has an easier time, fact is a beast or cast probably he has little need for massive tp early in the game. and if you were a going to switch classes the saber and gun wouldnt outweigh getting a free weapon of a your chosen job

Miyuki-chan
Oct 15, 2007, 03:13 AM
Actually the first thing i did when i started the game was to change Miyuki-chan into a Ranger. I then proceeded to spend hours on end soloing the C rank colony missions with the starting weapons I had (trying to make a little cash back near release wasnt easy for a lowby). I was glad I had the extra PP on my starter weapons as it helped me do my damage faster although i would have prefered a Tenora handgun for the appearance of it (I like the revolver-ish look of them).

physic
Oct 15, 2007, 03:20 AM
dont they start you with 0 cash. i remember not being able to switch till after i did one run. using my beasts starting fists also got me pretty far, whereas when i was switching cast to hunter the rifle was useless, and i was forced to use saber a lot 2 weaps vs 3 to use. of course they also start you with no PAs i think, unless you do the tutorial for the one saber one, in which case pp isnt really that useful.

hmmm i think the moral is starting used to suck. i think aoti they give you free skills on all your weaps. i also think humans get a dif sword pa than beasts, i think

Dragon_Knight
Oct 15, 2007, 07:49 AM
I found once you start doing 400+ damage per hit it doesn't truly matter anymore what the ATP of a weapon is, everything else feel like a drop in the bucket. I mostly go for battery life or looks now. I mean sure it WAS nice to see my elf PT do 700+ damage with the Ank Bico that once, but really with weapons 100 extra ATP/TP only give an extra 40-50 damage on average. So its not really noticeable to me...all it means is I kill things in 7.5 hits now instead of 8.

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 15, 2007, 07:54 AM
*sigh* Yohmei weapons look cooler, thus they win, hands down. I can't believe that people are letting stats overshadow looks, when in this game, it is very obvious that the latter is far more important.

Zorafim
Oct 15, 2007, 08:15 AM
On 2007-10-15 05:49, Dragon_Knight wrote:
I mean sure it WAS nice to see my elf PT do 700+ damage with the Ank Bico that once,

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif