PDA

View Full Version : Weapon PP Rec in and out of AOI

buzyb77
Oct 14, 2007, 06:57 PM
ok so I was looking at various boards here and reading the PP Rund would happen less Frequenly

As a FTecher I find this very very hard to beleive for us

Could someone Elaborat on the Changes in The pp recovery system?

singed a FT that tired of chasing fools down that Run From Heals

Zorafim
Oct 14, 2007, 07:01 PM
Something about crit hits regenerating a certain amount of PP, as does normal attacks. Because forces and rangers cannot force crits, nor do normal attacks, this doesn't help them much.

buzyb77
Oct 14, 2007, 07:07 PM
On 2007-10-14 17:01, Zorafim wrote:
Something about crit hits regenerating a certain amount of PP, as does normal attacks. Because forces and rangers cannot force crits, nor do normal attacks, this doesn't help them much.

Joy my Fighter friend get even more money a run....shigh...Photon charges and 2k rod refills vs his current 500 to 1k max a run... yah they really need more ways to get PP..btw I am not even counting. the Scape Dolls....

but at any rate he'll love to have that Extra money to blow on clothing....

Zorafim
Oct 14, 2007, 07:10 PM
Hunters really needed this buff. Compared to the speed at which rangers and forces use PP, hunters can just plow through their PP pool if not a fortefighter with a skill save unit. Then there's the fact that normal attacks aren't very useful anyway (terrible damage and strategic value).
Still, I'm concerned about the fate of twin daggers. Their very use was PP usage...

ashley50
Oct 14, 2007, 07:37 PM
SGiga/Skill PP save won't make much of a difference since teh PP regen with normal attacks will cover for it faster than a skill save unit.

skill saves costs 20k or less now (JP servers)