PDA

View Full Version : Back from a long break, couple of questions...

Damaged
Oct 15, 2007, 07:31 AM
I just renewd my guardian licence after a 7 month or so hiatus....

(I am on xbox360 btw)

A couple of quick questions..

Is it true you can no longer get the dark heart? I have heard a couple of people say that it is no longer obtainable through farming.

And I read somewhere that the upcoming expansion is going to make the game more like PSO. How is this? Also anyone know if the expansion will have more variety in weapon models/unique looking weapons?

Will the expansion be making any changes to the item creation system already in the game?

Is there actually going to be enough new online content to warrant the expansion?

Thanks in advance for your answers and your time.

Kion
Oct 15, 2007, 11:20 AM
all of the information about the exspansion can be found here (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=148743&forum=20&1241).

It's still possible to get the black heart. it's simply not worth it as all the unit does is add two stamina which is not any better than the stamina unit from the NPC's. All the black heart does is cause lag and make you look emo, but i'm pretty sure it's still available for farming online. A similar item, the garment aura was a prize for an event and can no longer be attained except by means of buying it from another player.

TranceZiggy
Oct 15, 2007, 11:26 AM
On 2007-10-15 05:31, Damaged wrote:
Is it true you can no longer get the dark heart? I have heard a couple of people say that it is no longer obtainable through farming.

Well, I'm on PC/PS2, but im pretty sure our servers are pretty much the same.. Whoever said that gave up hunting it. It's still obtainable. Good luck though.

And I read somewhere that the upcoming expansion is going to make the game more like PSO. How is this? Also anyone know if the expansion will have more variety in weapon models/unique looking weapons?

It's more like PSO because you revisit Forest, Caves and Mines, with all the old enemies etc. Four new weapon 'types' are introduced: Shadoog, Madoog, Whips and Slicers. Along with more additions to the existing types. '200+' is what they said, iirc.

Will the expansion be making any changes to the item creation system already in the game?

All synth rates are going up iirc, along with the chances of getting higher % elements, but at the same time, you can synth any even numbered %. 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50 etc.

Is there actually going to be enough new online content to warrant the expansion?

Imo, yes. In ST's opinion, yes. In yours.. Well, figure that out for yourself, then send a complaint to ST if you don't think so ;o

Edit: And yes, all information can be found in the link provided.. A good 60+ pages worth ;o

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TranceZiggy on 2007-10-15 09:27 ]</font>

Damaged
Oct 15, 2007, 03:05 PM
Thank you for your replies.

I really apreciate it, the opinions given and the link.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Gryffin
Oct 15, 2007, 03:09 PM
On 2007-10-15 09:20, Kion wrote:
all of the information about the exspansion can be found here (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=148743&forum=20&1241).

It's still possible to get the black heart. it's simply not worth it as all the unit does is add two stamina which is not any better than the stamina unit from the NPC's. All the black heart does is cause lag and make you look emosmelly, but i'm pretty sure it's still available for farming online. A similar item, the garment aura was a prize for an event and can no longer be attained except by means of buying it from another player.