PDA

View Full Version : Jobs done right: my opinion

SolomonGrundy
Oct 15, 2007, 02:28 PM
(This is for AoI)

Fortefighter: S rank in ALL melee weapons, S rank pistols. DFP bumped to 200%

Fortetecher: As you were

Wartecher: level 30 support, remove swords, add S rank twin claws/claws.

Guntecher: level 20 support

FiGunner: As you were

Fortegunner: As you were

ProTranser: Level 40 melee, EX traps do not need to remain on the palette. Larger Boost to MST.

AF: Get rid of cards - zero ranks of force. Lower MST, why does this job have more than PT? No virus traps. Add machinegun

AT: no S rank wands
(that should shut the fTs up)

that's my 2 cents for balance.

Turambar
Oct 15, 2007, 02:30 PM
If fortefighters will have S ranks in all melee weapons, slow but hard hitting as well as fast but soft hitting, then fortegunners should get S ranks in all range weapons by that logic.

JAFO22000
Oct 15, 2007, 02:31 PM
On 2007-10-15 12:28, SolomonGrundy wrote:

You'll NEVER shut the FTs up.

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 15, 2007, 02:33 PM
Uh, nah, I like the jobs the way they were. AF getting Cards is awesome for us lazy gunners, and having a high MST stat mod is great for Humans and Newmans, and it makes sense since they also have the 2nd highest TP for their Shadoogs. I don't think FFs need S rank pistols, they just need those for flying fuks, GT with level 30 support is awesome, WTs with Swords is awesome, but Claws at S rank would be pretty sweet too. And for AT, well, it would be nice to see another class using magic as an offensive, its good to spread the usefulness of TP to a lot of classes.

Rizen
Oct 15, 2007, 02:38 PM
You are really trying to promote a broken game here, aren't ya?

ProTranser: Level 40 melee, EX traps do not need to remain on the palette. Larger Boost to MST.

AF: Get rid of cards - zero ranks of force. Lower MST, why does this job have more than PT? No virus traps. Add machinegun

If PTs could switch out on EX Traps, they could sweep out stages in minutes by themselves....and as I said in my other thread. PT's don't need 40 skill. Just Attack makes attacks powerful enough as is.

For AF, MST is fine as is. Virus traps are fine, makes up for the "poor weapon" people talk about. Cards fight the Acro aspect of the class allowing them to move freely. I do agree with Machinegun on AF though. But its fine as is.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rizen on 2007-10-15 12:57 ]</font>

Kimil
Oct 15, 2007, 02:51 PM
My views on these balances

Fortefighter: S rank in ALL melee weapons, S rank pistols. DFP bumped to 200% increased
Fortefighter doesn't need S rank Daggers or Doublesabers, and that kind of DFP woule be overkill

Wartecher: level 30 support, remove swords, add S rank twin claws/claws. S rank Madoogs
We don't need Support techs past lvl 20. Lvl 20 Resta should sustain us ennough. We don't need s rank claws either, only extra s rank that would actually help would be Madoogs

The lvl 30 Support is a good thing for Guntechers.

lvl 40 Skills AND bullets would be overkill. PT does not need anything extra at this point

Acrofighter is fine as it is

FTs can STFU, they have Rods

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-10-15 12:52 ]</font>

eightball
Oct 15, 2007, 03:06 PM
let me guess you're a fortefighter, you just made them unstoppable, every srank melee and s rank pistol? If that were the case then fighgunner should get s rank twin pistols and machineguns

Kylie
Oct 15, 2007, 03:09 PM
Eh, the only thing I really think the classes need are more s-ranks for WT. I think all of the classes should have an equal amount of s-ranks, and WT will still only have three on AoI. Claws would be good.

Howard_Shark
Oct 15, 2007, 03:18 PM
On 2007-10-15 13:09, Kylie wrote:
Eh, the only thing I really think the classes need are more s-ranks for WT. I think all of the classes should have an equal amount of s-ranks, and WT will still only have three on AoI. Claws would be good.

I agree, Kylie.

Gryffin
Oct 15, 2007, 03:20 PM

Agreed. I think Every class deserves like, a minumum of 5 S ranks, and then SOME can have more, particularly the forte classes, for focusing on one things

Perfectly (imo) would be..

Figh: Double Saber, Twin Sabers, Twin Daggers, Daggers, Sabers, Twin Handguns

Guntecher: Bow, Twin handguns, Crossbow, Mechguns, Handgun, Wand

Wartecher: Daggers, Twin Daggers, Twin Claws, Single Claw, Madoogs, Whips

Fortefighter: Axe, Spear, Knuckles, Sword, Twin Sabers, Twin Claws, Claws

Fortegunner: Grenades, Rifles, Lasers, Shotguns, Handguns, Shadoogs, Crossbows

Fortecher: Rod, Wand, Bow, Card (Sorry fTs D:)

Acrofighter: Single Claw, Saber, Dagger, Slicer, Shadoog

Acrotecher: Whips, Daggers, Madoogs, Cards, Wands

Protranser: Axes, Grenades, Lasers, Spears, Swords, Bows, Shotguns, Knuckles

THOSE WERE FOR JUST S RANKS, NOT ALL WEAPONS.

Kylie
Oct 15, 2007, 03:28 PM
On 2007-10-15 13:18, Howard_Shark wrote:

I agree, Kylie.

Thank you. I agree with myself, too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kylie on 2007-10-15 13:29 ]</font>

Howard_Shark
Oct 15, 2007, 03:31 PM
On 2007-10-15 13:28, Kylie wrote:

On 2007-10-15 13:18, Howard_Shark wrote:

I agree, Kylie.

Thank you. I agree with myself, too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kylie on 2007-10-15 13:29 ]</font>

LOL ^___^

PJ
Oct 15, 2007, 03:33 PM
I dunno why you'd see fit to gimp Guntechers. They were crap, AoI is making them good.

Kion
Oct 15, 2007, 03:38 PM
you've all got it wrong.

the fortefighter getting all S ranks is a good start. But giving fortefighter massive boosts and then gimping all other classes, well... doesn't really work out. so sarting from thaat base to balnce:

fighgunners should get a 150% boost in evasion along with S rank twin handguns, mechguns, and A rank maddogs so they can run around quick casting ulta gimped level 1 techs.

guntecher should get level 40 attack techs so they can cast HUGE techs that do absolutely no damage. on top of that they should get level 20 skills and S rank rifles, laser cannons, and A rank grenade lauchers added to the class.

For wartechers. Every other S rank should be an S rank. They should get level 40 skills and level 40 support techs so they can actually lolz, zomg big numberz. also anyone that says wartechers are broken in game should have their account banned immidiately.

fortegunners are already getting super broken. but hell, why not give them S rank twin handguns and mechguns to see if anyone actually takes advantage of the massive ATP mods for level 31 grenades, or even picks up lasers. "SE3 and massive ATP? Fuck that. dualie fanboi 4 life bebe" .

fortetecher should become a newman only class. casts, beasts and humans should no longer be able to even switch to the class. then at level 150 nemans can get a tech called SUPERgrants, that causes a superier version of confusion that allows you to control enemmies and even bosses. It requires trading 500 PA frags to an NPC character of Nei that can only be met once a year by breaking down a secret wall in the last level with megid. Also SUPERgrants takes up all four techs on a rod, and can be used simulataniously with summons.

AF stays the same in terms of weapon and skill selection. but gets 10,000% boost in spee to the point where they look like an election flashing across the screen, so that only people super hopped up n sugar can control the class for a few minutes before going into a seizure.

And aT gets A photon bombs that in can plant to destroy magor planets in the solar system (but only for humans). in addition noting but S ranks drop for them from every creature and every map they choose is automatically a rare map.

omegapirate2k
Oct 15, 2007, 03:41 PM
Personally, I'd think it'd have been a nice change to give fighgunners S rank swords since fortefighter DID sort of get sabers and twin sabers S rank D:

But I'm not going to complain, it makes it easier for me to switch between fighgunner and fortefighter in the future.

Dirkster111
Oct 15, 2007, 03:50 PM
On 2007-10-15 13:06, eightball wrote:
let me guess you're a fortefighter, you just made them unstoppable, every srank melee and s rank pistol? If that were the case then fighgunner should get s rank twin pistols and machineguns

And Xbows too.

panzer_unit
Oct 15, 2007, 03:52 PM
Kion: WTF how come AcroTecher got the A-Photon bomb... PT are supposed to be the trap experts. Are you saying Protransers are already that broken? They're not on your list of power-ups at all. Damn that's cold. We should at least get S-rank double sabers.

Fortetechers should be able to fly around on spears just like Dus Majarra for free. No PP cost... just bling and zing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: panzer_unit on 2007-10-15 13:53 ]</font>

rogue_robot
Oct 15, 2007, 03:54 PM
All fortes should have S in all weapons of their type.
All classes should have at least Lv. 10 in all PAs, and at least C in every weapon.
All mix classes should have S in at least half of the weapons of their two types, and A in everything else of their two types.
WT should have a support-tech-focused alternate, and GT should have an attack-tech focused alternate (just as AT is a support-focused alternate to the attack-focused fT.

Bring back bare-knuckle fighting, like in PSO (or at least create knuckle sets that aren't five times the size of the characters' hands).

As they are, the class list and equipment/ability restrictions leave little for the creative mind to work with. Just as the clothes left us all looking the same, these weapon/PA restrictions leave all characters roughly identical (like how the biggest motivation to go Fighgunner is Doublesabers, and numerous threads are created about WT's lack of 30 support).

AweOfShe
Oct 15, 2007, 03:56 PM
forteAcrofighguntechtranser. S Rank everything, attacks at the speed of light. 500% stat mods. Holds 50 of each trap. Level 50 Skills/Bullets/Techs. Auto-boots any player that isn't of the same class.

Problem solved.

Midicronica
Oct 15, 2007, 03:57 PM
On 2007-10-15 13:20, Gryffin wrote:

Figh: Double Saber, Twin Sabers, Twin Daggers, Daggers, Sabers, Twin Handguns

Guntecher: Bow, Twin handguns, Crossbow, Mechguns, Handgun, Wand

Wartecher: Daggers, Twin Daggers, Twin Claws, Single Claw, Madoogs, Whips

Fortefighter: Axe, Spear, Knuckles, Sword, Twin Sabers, Twin Claws, Claws

Fortegunner: Grenades, Rifles, Lasers, Shotguns, Handguns, Shadoogs, Crossbows (Hell no.)

Fortecher: Rod, Wand, Bow, Card (Sorry fTs D:)

Acrofighter: Single Claw, Saber, Dagger, Slicer, Shadoog

Acrotecher: Whips, Daggers, Madoogs, Cards, Wands

Protranser: Axes, Grenades, Lasers, Spears, Swords, Bows, Shotguns, Knuckles

THOSE WERE FOR JUST S RANKS, NOT ALL WEAPONS.

I like this guys set up, just minus one thing.

Kion
Oct 15, 2007, 04:07 PM
On 2007-10-15 13:52, panzer_unit wrote:
Kion: WTF how come AcroTecher got the A-Photon bomb... PT are supposed to be the trap experts. Are you saying Protransers are already that broken? They're not on your list of power-ups at all. Damn that's cold. We should at least get S-rank double sabers.

Oh yeah, i completely left our PT. My balance for PT would be level 40 skills, bullets and techs (even tho they don't get rods, wands or madoogs). In addition to S rank double sabers, A rank madoogs, shadoogs, crossbows, and claws. In addition they can also get kamikaze mode, where they can run and asplode next to another player and they will both be forced to recreate that character.

And finally when a PT hits level 40 on gravity break, the PA in the space changes to read "Omni-slash", and starts with all the ATP mods from level 40 gravity break at leveled one and can be leveled all the way up to 50 which takes a minimum of 5,000 hours of leveling, but players are rewarded with a 25* weapon: Cloud's buster sword, which ST snuck into the game data. The combined attack of the buuster sword and level 50 omni slash causes so much damage that it kills every mob on every server and the game is officially beaten.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kion on 2007-10-15 14:08 ]</font>

panzer_unit
Oct 15, 2007, 04:11 PM
OK that's pretty awesome, except I want to get a cake IRL too whenever I get a critical hit.

pikachief
Oct 15, 2007, 04:14 PM
only thing i would like to see a change in is an acro class with a crossbow....

every other single handed gun weapon is put to use in the acro classes except crossbows http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

ashley50
Oct 15, 2007, 04:17 PM
then try playing a class that uses crossbow...

stop whining.

SolomonGrundy
Oct 15, 2007, 04:19 PM
I currently have a fF, FiG, GT, fG, WT and a budding PT.

I'm ok with fFs not getting double sabers. I just don't see the issue with giving fFs twin daggers and daggers in thier S rank selection.I do think they need higher DFP. That would differentiate them in a way that just S rank weapon selection doesn't.

I hardly think that fGs need more S rank selection - they are fairly overpowered as it is. This brings back to a more even playing field.

GTs are already getting a lot in AoI, S rank bows, increased TP.

Giving WTs the twin claw/claw S ranks helps flesh out the S rank selection class. Tell me no one thinks Newman HUnewearl/HUnewm when they see yohemi weapon + armor combos.

As for the rest, somethings just don't make sense: why would AF get cards and high MST? WHY?

pikachief
Oct 15, 2007, 04:20 PM
On 2007-10-15 14:17, ashley50 wrote:
then try playing a class that uses crossbow...

stop whining.

ok, my 2 characters are fighgunner and fortegunner, they're one of my most favorite weapons in the whole game.

I was just saying that the classes that specialize in single handed weapons left out crossbows. I'm not whining cuz i love the acro classes but i also love my crossbows http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

just felt like pointing out that they have every single single handed weapon except crossbows.

EDIT: wait u say im whining cuz i stated an opinion on a class change? isnt that what this whole thread is about?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pikachief on 2007-10-15 14:21 ]</font>

Soukosa
Oct 15, 2007, 04:27 PM

Uh... why? Even more so on the S grade handguns. You're a fortefighter not a gunner. Also, if you think the class needs that much DFP than you fail understanding the game's mechanics. DFP isn't meant to be an end all stat so you can stand there absorbing damage continously.

Wartecher: level 30 support, remove swords, add S rank twin claws/claws.

Can we say broken? What is with all of your people's obsessions with putting claws on WT anyways?

Uh... why? Oh wait, you're just a bitter WT fanboy that can't grasp the concept of any of the classes. My bad.

Here we go again. People that don't understand that PT isn't meant to be a damage dealing class http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Why remove cards? It fits them well. It has more MST than PT because PT's stats suck and unlike PT, this class is meant to tank damage. Machinegun is also pointless. This isn't some advanced form of FI.

Yes, this proves that you have no real sense of how the classes are used. Yes, AT doesn't use them as much as an FT would (when played well at least) but there's still many times when going all out with techs is useful and thus these are needed. They aren't the 2nd strongest tech class for a reason >.>

that's my 2 cents for balance.

If you can even call that balance. Good thing people like you don't work for ST or the game would be so fucked over.

Kimil
Oct 15, 2007, 04:51 PM
Wartechers Don't Need anymore S rank Melee Weps -.-
As is, WT is good ennough IMO. Only thing I'd ask for would be s rank Madoogs. GTs got S rank Shadoogs... Why didn't WT get S rank Madoogs?

Actually, it would make more sense for WTs to have gotten S rank Whips too.

Whips - Melee Weapons only forces can use

AT gets them in S rank and they are a Support class that does its damage with Attack Techs and has minimal Range and Melee (Lvl 20 out of 40 is Minimal, don't kid yourself)

WT is an offencive Melee/Tech Hybrid ( of course with self-sustaining abilities with Resta/reverser )

I'm hoping there will be an option down the road to add either S rank Madoogs or Whips to WTs. With 15* Weps in the foreseeable future, WT WILL be behind ( more than they already are lol)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-10-15 14:56 ]</font>

SolomonGrundy
Oct 15, 2007, 04:55 PM
Uh... why? Even more so on the S grade handguns. You're a fortefighter not a gunner. Also, if you think the class needs that much DFP than you fail understanding the game's mechanics. DFP isn't meant to be an end all stat so you can stand there absorbing damage continously.

Because it's only giving them 2 more weapons with a S: daggers and twin daggers. What's the big deal? 3 if you count slicers.

When it comes to S rank handgun, I think most peopel will agree that it is bullet level, rather than equipment that really makes a ranged weapon powerful. but ok, no S rank pistols

On the subject of DFP? fFs should be able to tank in a real way, better than any other job. right now thier DFP modifier is 150, and AFs is 140 - 10% is not meaningful, especially when you add in armor.

Can we say broken? What is with all of your people's obsessions with putting claws on WT anyways?

Why does giving them swords make any sense? Giving WTs with level 30 support keeps them in the same relative relative to PSU now. (second tier). they still have lower TP, and no me/quick when compared to AT. And only level 30 skills when compared to (my) fF, FiG, AF, and PT

Uh... why? Oh wait, you're just a bitter WT fanboy that can't grasp the concept of any of the classes. My bad.

I like the idea of GT support improving. I'm not sure why they needed to get BETTER than support than WTs with less levels of force...also, it seems they improve too much in the expansion. dialing back the support makes sense.

Here we go again. People that don't understand that PT isn't meant to be a damage dealing class http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Why would you give PTs heavy weaponry if they were not meant to melee? That's just stupid. All thier guns, except are heavy too.

Why remove cards <for AF>? It fits them well. It has more MST than PT because PT's stats suck and unlike PT, this class is meant to tank damage. Machinegun is also pointless. This isn't some advanced form of FI.

How does it fit them well? They have no ranks for force? PTs don't get cards and they have 5 levels for force. Also, if AFs are meant to tank, are you saying fFs are not? because fFs have crap MST

Yes, AT doesn't use <S rank wands> as much as an FT would (when played well at least) but there's still many times when going all out with techs is useful and thus these are needed. They aren't the 2nd strongest tech class for a reason >.>

They still have S rank madoogs, and A rank wands. They would still be the second strongest class for techs and the best at support...isn't that enough?

Lamak
Oct 15, 2007, 04:56 PM
Kimil, AT gets S rank Madoogs, the end. I think WT needs to get another S rank, but I don't really know what, so I don't really care.

Kimil
Oct 15, 2007, 04:57 PM
On 2007-10-15 14:56, Lamak wrote:
Kimil, AT gets S rank Madoogs, the end. I think WT needs to get another S rank, but I don't really know what, so I don't really care.

Madoogs make more sense for WTs, the end.
Whips too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-10-15 14:57 ]</font>

Lamak
Oct 15, 2007, 04:59 PM
On 2007-10-15 14:57, Kimil wrote:

Whips too.

Technically they don't make sense. Madoogs have high PP and low TP. Wartecher in AoI is being turned into a Red Mage type, and they should be focusing more on TP. AT gets S rank madoogs for their lack of rods and high PP cost on level 40 Buffs. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Xaeris
Oct 15, 2007, 05:00 PM
The obsession with claws is that, if ST were to add any more melee S ranks to WT, they make the most sense. Well, after whips, but let's face it: they have a hard on for their new acro classes and won't do anything that makes them less special and unique snowflakes, so claws it is.

For a type that derives most of its training from Force, S rank proficiency in a two handed (as opposed to a dual wielded) weapon doesn't make sense, so sword and spear are out. We already have daggers, so that only leaves sabers and claws. I suppose one could make a case for sabers, but claws are clearly the canon weapon of newmen.

From a practical standpoint, giving a weapon with aerial superiority to the type with the 2nd/3rd worst bullets makes plenty of sense as well.

Kimil
Oct 15, 2007, 05:02 PM
On 2007-10-15 14:59, Lamak wrote:

On 2007-10-15 14:57, Kimil wrote:

Whips too.

Technically they don't make sense. Madoogs have high PP and low TP. Wartecher in AoI is being turned into a Red Mage type, and they should be focusing more on TP. AT gets S rank madoogs for their lack of rods and high PP cost on level 40 Buffs. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Oh right, I actually forgot about the Stats Change on Madoogs. Yes Madoogs do make more sense on ATs ( since they fit support perfectly now, before they lacked PP and didn't work so well) .
But still... Whips?

Rizen
Oct 15, 2007, 05:05 PM
On 2007-10-15 14:55, SolomonGrundy wrote:

Why would you give PTs heavy weaponry if they were not meant to melee? That's just stupid. All their guns, except are heavy too.

She never said they weren't meant to melee. She said they aren't mean to be a damage dealing class, meaning their purpose was never meant to be pure damaging. Being able to deal damage =/= a damage dealing class. You just don't understand that PTs are meant to be versatile Trap Masters, not a substitution for fF and fG. As I said in the other thread again, their weapon selection is based on crowd control, not damage.

Lamak
Oct 15, 2007, 05:05 PM
Whips are once again, a Force type weapon and a faster/weaker weapon so yeah, they go to Acrotecher. I say the only way to give Wartecher more S ranks and to make it fair. Is to give it either: Twin Claw, Claw, or Sword.

/fkees

Kimil
Oct 15, 2007, 05:07 PM
On 2007-10-15 15:05, Lamak wrote:
Whips are once again, a Force type weapon and a faster/weaker weapon so yeah, they go to Acrotecher. I say the only way to give Wartecher more S ranks and to make it fair. Is to give it either: Twin Claw, Claw, or Sword.

/fkees

AT doesn't get speed boost with Melee Weapons anymore though...?

Force Melee Weapon none the less Right?
AT -> Support Force
WT -> Melee Force

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-10-15 15:07 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-10-15 15:08 ]</font>

Lamak
Oct 15, 2007, 05:08 PM
They still do get the melee boost. I can link you to a video comparing the speeds if you want, actually I think I will.

Lamak
Oct 15, 2007, 05:09 PM
Credit goes to Donkey. >:p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6a0FXsEIz0

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 15, 2007, 05:12 PM
On 2007-10-15 13:54, rogue_robot wrote:
All fortes should have S in all weapons of their type.
All classes should have at least Lv. 10 in all PAs, and at least C in every weapon.
Hahahahahaha. Wow, just wow.

Way to totally make hybrids pointless.

This whole topic is stupid, because, although ST isn't the greatest at game balance, you lot seem far, far worse.

If I had to rebalance the types, here's what I'd do:

fF: Fine as is.

fG: Fine.

fT: Level 40 for both attack and support techs. Or make attack techs worthwhile compared to melee.

FG: Fine as is. Maybe add S-Rank Handgun just for the hell of it (it wouldn't get used much anyway).

WT: 30/20/20/30. Maybe add S-Rank Spear and take away S-Rank Wand, but that really would be a bit too strong. By the way, claws blow.

GT: 10/40/30/20. Otherwise, as is.

PT: Broken enough in AoI already.

AF: Looks fine, far as I can tell.

AT: Again, looks good.

Kimil
Oct 15, 2007, 05:13 PM
Lol great, means WT really is Stuck sucking for AoI T_T

Though... I'm considering becoming an AF more than ever now =3

Lamak
Oct 15, 2007, 05:15 PM
I'm probably gonna be the only person playing Wartecher in AoI. Meh I'll find a style. Anyway, FF XII calls. >:O

Rizen
Oct 15, 2007, 05:19 PM
Protranser, Acrofigther, and Wartecher for me! As I said in the past, I would play a class that had whip. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Also to all the Wartecher comments, Wartechers are still fine in AoI. I been playing WT lately and I haven't had many problems (except soloing the new dragon on B due to unleveled PAs...). I'm pretty sure any current WTs won't be disappointed come time to play AoI.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rizen on 2007-10-15 15:19 ]</font>

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 15, 2007, 05:20 PM
On 2007-10-15 12:51, Kimil wrote:
My views on these balances

Fortefighter: S rank in ALL melee weapons, S rank pistols. DFP bumped to 200% increased
Fortefighter doesn't need S rank Daggers or Doublesabers, and that kind of DFP woule be overkill

Wartecher: level 30 support, remove swords, add S rank twin claws/claws. S rank Madoogs
We don't need Support techs past lvl 20. Lvl 20 Resta should sustain us ennough. We don't need s rank claws either, only extra s rank that would actually help would be Madoogs

The lvl 30 Support is a good thing for Guntechers.

lvl 40 Skills AND bullets would be overkill. PT does not need anything extra at this point

Acrofighter is fine as it is

FTs can STFU, they have Rods

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-10-15 12:52 ]</font>

Winner of thread. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Well, I do think Wartechers with S rank claws would be nice for my female Newman, but other than that, weren't you angry earlier for WTs getting lv 20 support? But yeah, I agree with you.

DikkyRay
Oct 15, 2007, 05:21 PM
Jobs done right is getting rid of Gun/Wartechers, and fighgunners

F-Gattaca
Oct 15, 2007, 05:23 PM
If you ask me the whole thing is kinda messed.

Ever notice how the "Expert" types talk about having limited weapon choice, yet they usually have access to just about every weapon in their combat category? I'd at least change the descriptions so that instead of being "limited in choice" they'd instead be "well-versed in all forms of melee/ranged/tech combat."

Honestly, I'd prefer to see some true expert types--like a pure Ranger, Force, and Hunter set--the same weapons available to Forces, Hunters, and Rangers, but with A and S-ranks instead of C and B ranks, and PA levels appropriate for an advanced type.

I mentioned in another thread over at Gameplay that the Hunters, Rangers, and Forces have their own "perk stats" with respect to all the other types. Their stats are actually balanced against them, and would continue to be were it not for the fact that advanced types get a level 15 cap in AoI (while HU/RA/FO get no added bonuses with higher type license levels).

Kimil
Oct 15, 2007, 05:26 PM
I use to think WTs need lvl 30 Support, but now I think they don't
And the class is fine for smaller groups, or groups that lack someone (a force for example).
WT is fine... but I think my play still fits better with AT and AF from the looks of it =/.

I'm always either:
1) Pure Melee with Single Daggers and Sabers, with Cards on the side ( AF )
2) Pure support with Cards and dagger knockdowns on the side ( AT )

WT is somewhere in between those two playstyles lol

blargh4242
Oct 15, 2007, 05:26 PM
On 2007-10-15 15:21, DikkyRay wrote:

Why?

Because you suck at them?

DikkyRay
Oct 15, 2007, 05:30 PM
On 2007-10-15 15:26, blargh4242 wrote:

On 2007-10-15 15:21, DikkyRay wrote:

Why?

Because you suck at them?

Because they are made of suck and fail.
Duuuuuuuuh!
And anyone who plays them is made of suck and fail http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Rashiid
Oct 15, 2007, 05:30 PM

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i265/Kirbyzm2/Cortana_STFU7ec.jpg

this is the most retarded thing i ever seen on these forums - and i post many stupid things.

Dragwind
Oct 15, 2007, 05:35 PM
Fail thread alert. I don't think anyone really cares about all these stupid details. Does it help you sleep better at night if someone else agrees with your opinion? gtfo.

PJ
Oct 15, 2007, 05:51 PM
On 2007-10-15 15:35, Dragwind wrote:
Fail thread alert. I don't think anyone really cares about all these stupid details. Does it help you sleep better at night if someone else agrees with your opinion? gtfo.

Good lord. Does it make you sleep better at night by telling him you don't care? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Fuzzy said it best when he said everyone here would suck at balancing characters. Although his balances sucked too. So there we go.

Dragwind
Oct 15, 2007, 05:55 PM
So I could just as easily say that you must feel better about making that relpy towards me? Congratulations. Go back2pokemon.

Ffuzzy-Logik
On 2007-10-15 15:51, PJ wrote:

Fuzzy said it best when he said everyone here would suck at balancing characters. Although his balances sucked too. So there we go.

Yep.

amtalx

http://www.esreality.com/files/placeimages/2006/46138-i-lold001.jpg

Ryna
Oct 15, 2007, 05:59 PM
Since this picture appears to be headed entirely in the wrong direction, I am going to lock it.