PDA

View Full Version : 13* and up Weapons

Neoptolemus
Oct 15, 2007, 04:09 PM
I am guessing that 13*-15* weapons aren't available online in Japan yet (heck, are the 12* ones out yet?), but are they available in AoI offline? If so, are they still called S Ranks, or are they S2 Ranks? It would be silly to have them still lumped in the same category as a 10*.

And when they come out, will the classes be rebalanced to accomidate these weapons? For example, will they adjust it so that Fortegunners will be able to use S Rank twin-handguns up to 12*, but not be able to use 13*-15* (similar to how they can use up to 9* now)?

Just some thoughts... I realize that the answers aren't out there now (to the best of my knowledge, anyways). What are your thoughts?

Golto
Oct 15, 2007, 04:13 PM
Offline 13* are still S so the theory about 13-15* being s2 is not looking good for online. There is still a small chance 13-15* will be s2 but that might require the master types. It might take 6 months in AOI JPN updates to find out. No new 12* weapons drop in AOI as of now that I've heard about.

pikachief
Oct 15, 2007, 04:15 PM
i really doubt S2 weapons. im pretty sure 10*-15* are gonna remain S http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Chuck_Norris
Oct 15, 2007, 04:17 PM
That'd be kinda stupid. Protranser would be the new RAmarl.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chuck_norris on 2007-10-15 14:18 ]</font>

Soukosa
Oct 15, 2007, 04:18 PM
AFAIK, 13+ star weapons aren't obtainable legitly offline and are still considered to be S grade.

For thoughts on it, it's possible they may make them another grade and only have it so that the master types can use them. The master types possibly being a hybrid of two expert types, considering that 8 of the 9 essentially compliment each other (when looked at properly at least), especially the two acro classes which are like two halves of a whole in a way.

Gryffin
Oct 15, 2007, 04:27 PM
Are these master classes confirmed, or just just speculated o_o

Golto
Oct 15, 2007, 04:32 PM
The names and garbage fillin data was found for the master types offline. So you can ignore their weapon equip ranks but it does make it a good chance of seeing them online sometime in the future.

Soukosa: even those twin psychogun wantabes were hacks in offline? I thought those were legit 13* offline well darn.

beatrixkiddo
Oct 15, 2007, 04:34 PM
Those twin psychogun wannabes were Guld Milla >_>;

Umberger
Oct 15, 2007, 04:34 PM
On 2007-10-15 14:27, Gryffin wrote:

They're "confirmed."

They exist in the offline data, but we know nothing of their stats/requirements/weapon choice. The expert types we have now were the same way in PSU v1, so popular belief is that they'll exist at some point online.

F-Gattaca
Oct 15, 2007, 05:26 PM
On 2007-10-15 14:34, Umberger wrote:

They're "confirmed."

They exist in the offline data, but we know nothing of their stats/requirements/weapon choice. The expert types we have now were the same way in PSU v1, so popular belief is that they'll exist at some point online.

What are their names? Does anyone know, or have data diggers just found slots for them?

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 15, 2007, 05:27 PM
On 2007-10-15 15:26, F-Gattaca wrote:

What are their names? Does anyone know, or have data diggers just found slots for them?

Guess you haven't looked at the sticky recently.

Fighmaster
Gunmaster
Masterforce
Acromaster

Kimil
Oct 15, 2007, 05:34 PM
On 2007-10-15 15:27, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:

On 2007-10-15 15:26, F-Gattaca wrote:

Fighmaster
Gunmaster
Masterforce
Acromaster

Are you serious? I haven't read it in a while either.
Acromaster? Like, combining the two Acro-classes?
How could they do this?... WAIT O_O

AF = Speedy Light Weapon using Fighter
AT = Speedy Support Force

AF+AT=AM

AM = Speedy Support Fighter?!
Please say this is true! lol o.o

pionear
Oct 15, 2007, 05:38 PM
I sure wish ST would've came up with some better, cooler, non-generic sounding names for the Classes...

And do they have Weapon palette/Class Req. for these classes?

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 15, 2007, 05:43 PM
Nononononono.

The only thing we know for certain about these classes is their names and descriptions that were found in the offline files through hacking. It also had class weapon information, but it was a pile of junk data.

Umberger
Oct 15, 2007, 05:43 PM
On 2007-10-15 15:38, pionear wrote:
I sure wish ST would've came up with some better, cooler, non-generic sounding names for the Classes...

They're better than "Wizard" and "Knight" and such.

Also, read my other post in this thread post.

amtalx
Oct 15, 2007, 05:47 PM
I should just change the class in my sig to Gunmaster now. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

pikachief
Oct 15, 2007, 05:49 PM

Fighmaster
Gunmaster
Masterforce
Acromaster

See? fighgunners are the greatest in the world. They're even labeled MASTERS! lol jk its jsut like an enhanced FIGHter http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

anyways great now i have to organize these classes into my future AOI characters? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

well protranser was gonna be my FG... so i GUESS we can be Fighmasteer unless they're slow classes like FF http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif then hes staying Protranser cuz i like guns...

then my soon to be guntecher can evolve into gun master....

my female human can go from FT to AT to MT XD

and finaly my female beast shall be acromaster! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

okies i got it. y did i post all that random junk here? i always type or write down my "PSU plans" somehwere XD sorry http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Chuck_Norris
Oct 15, 2007, 05:54 PM
*blinks* When i first read "masterforce", i thought it said "master Chief". http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

ljkkjlcm9
Oct 15, 2007, 06:22 PM

Fighmaster
Gunmaster
Masterforce
Acromaster

so from my guess
fighmaster would have all S rank melee, with some gun support, maybe basic techs
gunmaster would have all S rank ranged, with some melee support, maybe basic techs
masterforce would have S rank force weapons, with some ranged/melee support
acromaster would specialize in all 1 handed weaponry, with faster attack speeds

that's my assumption and could be the furthest thing from the truth

THE JACKEL

F-Gattaca
Oct 15, 2007, 06:28 PM

Damn right I haven't.

But now that I have and looked at the info surrounding the master classes, I can express my reaction with a single emotiocon:

http://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/moods/anger/disgust/disbelief.gif

Remedy
Oct 15, 2007, 06:50 PM
MasterforceI swear to the nine hells, if anyone in the fucking game can cast ANY tech better than a Masterforce, I will personally slay the entirety of the PSU development team.

Guaran-fucking-tee it.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 15, 2007, 06:54 PM
On 2007-10-15 16:50, Remedy wrote:
Bitches don't know 'bout my empty threats.

Oic.

Anyway, as has been said more than enough, it's all garbage data, so it's not even worthwhile speculating on it yet.

-Ryuki-
Oct 15, 2007, 06:55 PM
That's offline play, though. If we end up getting those classes online, it'd be a little broken, considering every one of those classes can use virtually everything. Then again, I don't know the PA lvls, so I can't confirm how broken it would be, yet.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 15, 2007, 07:00 PM
I can almost guarantee that if we see these types at all, they will be online.

Remedy
Oct 15, 2007, 07:00 PM
On 2007-10-15 16:54, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:
i still go on about something that happened 6+ months ago lolol

Anyway, as has been said more than enough, it's all garbage data, so it's not even worthwhile speculating on it yet.I'll give you that, however. Still, if they have the intent to create a class that is the epitome of Technic usage (like they claimed we Fortechers were), it seems absolutely daft to give anyone superiour (or even equal, if they are truly "masters") usage of techs.

I'm still cranky and bitter about Acrotechers. Leave me alone. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Remedy
Oct 15, 2007, 07:06 PM
Well right, but that has nothing to do with my point. I'm just saying that a true "master Force" class would have little to no melee or ranged capability, but would have unmatched Technic prowess. Probably something like 1/1/50/50 or even 0/0/50/50.

But take anything I say on the matter with a few grains of salt. Like I said, I'm still bitter that I'm going to have to moonlight as a Acrotecher to be a real Force.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 15, 2007, 07:08 PM
I wasn't talking to you. I was replying to Ryuki. We posted at the same time.

amtalx
Oct 15, 2007, 07:09 PM
The data on those is woefully incomplete and almost certainly inaccurate. I would still love to smoke some SEED bitches with every gun type though... But according to the "data" Gunmasters don't get S rank Laser Cannons. I'm forced to throw the WTF flag on that one. Oh, well it's all dreaming at this point anyway.

-Ryuki-
Oct 15, 2007, 07:12 PM
I'm referring to AoI Offline. Hunters get S ranks on all melees, and B and C ranks on RA/FO-related things. They can use rods, wands, rifles, etc.

Ranger and Force class gets their respected S ranks, with a few HU things too.

But like I said, I don't know the PA limit, but I'd assume it's 40 on their main class, and the rest is 30 or 20.

Kamiense
Oct 15, 2007, 07:13 PM
On 2007-10-15 17:06, Remedy wrote:
Well right, but that has nothing to do with my point. I'm just saying that a true "master Force" class would have little to no melee or ranged capability, but would have unmatched Technic prowess. Probably something like 1/1/50/50 or even 0/0/50/50.

But take anything I say on the matter with a few grains of salt. Like I said, I'm still bitter that I'm going to have to moonlight as a Acrotecher to be a real Force.

Well, both Acrotecher and Fortetecher have great ranged capability, don't for get about bows and cards...

If anything, it should be 1/30/50/50

Sazan
Oct 15, 2007, 07:18 PM
What could be the difference between Fortegunner and Gunmaster?? Fortegunner IS the master of guns.

F-Gattaca
Oct 15, 2007, 07:18 PM
Yeah, seriously, Amtalx. I'm glad it's (mostly) gar-bage data.

Actually, I'm forced to use this image in response to the idea of a master class that has S-ranks in everything and obsoletes every other type:

http://www.adultimum.net/studio/images/pannonidklol.jpg

On the other hand, I would like to see the master classes be an "s-rank" version of the three basic ones. Or to quote what I had said earlier in a now-locked thread ...

"Ever notice how the "Expert" types talk about having limited weapon choice, yet they usually have access to just about every weapon in their combat category? I'd at least change the descriptions so that instead of being "limited in choice" they'd instead be "well-versed in all forms of melee/ranged/tech combat."

Honestly, I'd prefer to see some true expert types--like a pure Ranger, Force, and Hunter set--the same weapons available to Forces, Hunters, and Rangers, but with A and S-ranks instead of C and B ranks, and PA levels appropriate for an advanced type.

I mentioned in another thread over at Gameplay that the Hunters, Rangers, and Forces have their own "perk stats" with respect to all the other types. Their stats are actually balanced against them, and would continue to be were it not for the fact that advanced types get a level 15 cap in AoI (while HU/RA/FO get no added bonuses with higher type license levels)."

amtalx
Oct 15, 2007, 07:24 PM
On 2007-10-15 17:18, Sazan wrote:
What could be the difference between Fortegunner and Gunmaster?? Fortegunner IS the master of guns.

I want S rank Xbows...that's it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Remedy
Oct 15, 2007, 07:49 PM
On 2007-10-15 17:13, Kamiense wrote:
Well, both Acrotecher and Fortetecher have great ranged capability, don't for get about bows and cards...

If anything, it should be 1/30/50/50Unsurpassed technic mastery demands relinquishing skill elsewhere. If Masterforces are going to surpass both Fortechers AND Acrotechers in their respective fields, they need to give something up.

CelestialBlade
Oct 15, 2007, 07:52 PM
*looks at thread title*

*looks at current thread topic*

o_O?

Remedy
Oct 15, 2007, 08:14 PM
On 2007-10-15 17:52, Typheros wrote:
*looks at thread title*

*looks at current thread topic*

o_O?Thread derails. They happen. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Zorafim
Oct 15, 2007, 08:18 PM
On 2007-10-15 15:34, Kimil wrote:
Are you serious? I haven't read it in a while either.
Acromaster? Like, combining the two Acro-classes?
How could they do this?... WAIT O_O

AF = Speedy Light Weapon using Fighter
AT = Speedy Support Force

AF+AT=AM

AM = Speedy Support Fighter?!
Please say this is true! lol o.o

Numan class, Ho!

unicorn
Oct 15, 2007, 11:42 PM
Whats the point of being a Fortefigher, Fortetecher, or Fortegunner if you can just be a "master" class?

I seriously doubt these "master" classes will have all S-ranks for their playing style....that would just be too broken. I could see a whole bunch of B and S ranks though.

Anyway, Fighmaster should give a bonus to Newmans and Humans. Gunmaster to Beasts and Humans. Masterforce for Casts and Beasts. Acromaster for Newmans and Casts.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: super_luu on 2007-10-15 21:43 ]</font>

Totti
Oct 16, 2007, 12:02 AM
Just make master classes require completion of advanced classes as a prerequisite, ie maxing out fortegunner and fortefighter to get a master class. Problem solved.

physic
Oct 16, 2007, 02:54 AM
are you sure 13 star weaps dont exist offline? they have 13 star mats, and i they have some maps with mobs that go up to level 130, you can get boards for s ranking missions, and they also have rare monsters so im guessing there is probably a few sources that are untested for whether any 13 star weaps are offline. dont see why theyd give you 13 star mats if they didnt have it though

CelestialBlade
Oct 16, 2007, 05:46 AM
I thought I saw someone say they found 13* Twin Handguns once, though I don't remember where. No do I remember if they were actually found or if they were hacked.

TranceZiggy
Oct 16, 2007, 07:28 AM
On 2007-10-15 15:43, Umberger wrote:

On 2007-10-15 15:38, pionear wrote:

They're better than "Wizard" and "Knight" and such.

Also, read my other post in this thread post.

Imho something like 'UltraLeetN00berat0r' would be kinda awesome.

unicorn
Oct 16, 2007, 09:25 AM
On 2007-10-15 22:02, Totti wrote:
Just make master classes require completion of advanced classes as a prerequisite, ie maxing out fortegunner and fortefighter to get a master class. Problem solved.

Then hybrid classes would also be rendered useless. At the moment, most hybrid classes can compete with Forte classes in different situations.

I feel they should make "master" classes for hybrid classes as well then.

WarGunMaster?
GunTechMaster?
FighTechMaster?
TranceMaster?

Tsundere
Oct 16, 2007, 02:09 PM
On 2007-10-15 14:34, Umberger wrote:

They're "confirmed."

I'd just like to remind everyone that the Expert classes were "confirmed" in offline PSU v1 as well. Those classes differed from their online versions by having different stats and different A rank and S rank weapons they could use. Like the Master classes, info about offline Expert classes was only obtainable through hacking.

Zorak000
Oct 16, 2007, 02:29 PM
lol masterforces are going to be refered to as MFers

physic
Oct 16, 2007, 03:56 PM
ok as i thought, offline does have 13 star weaps, just found A 13 star mech for s ranking a mission

ThEoRy
Oct 16, 2007, 04:14 PM
On 2007-10-16 12:29, Zorak000 wrote:
lol masterforces are going to be refered to as MFers

Not a real big change there.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Golto
Oct 16, 2007, 04:33 PM
On 2007-10-16 13:56, physic wrote:
ok as i thought, offline does have 13 star weaps, just found A 13 star mech for s ranking a mission

If on pc could you supply us with a pic. I don't recall seeing the 13* machinegun yet.

physic
Oct 16, 2007, 09:00 PM
its ps2, i would tell you the name but its in japanese. Id say it looks kind of crappy imo. if i can find my digital camera maybe ill take a pic.

pikachief
Oct 16, 2007, 09:04 PM
speaking of offline mode i think im gonna beat that for some 13* weapons ^.^

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 16, 2007, 09:10 PM
The 13* machinegun is called something like "Gimnas Gun," according to Mewn.

There was a picture posted a while back in the AoI screenshot thread. However, I'm too lazy to go hunting for it, and I saved a copy of it anyway, so here:

http://psupedia.info/qwerty/gimnasgun.jpg

Golto
Oct 16, 2007, 09:18 PM
Ah ok thanks kinda reminds me of that big blue pokemon on one of the game covers.

Anduril
Oct 16, 2007, 09:22 PM
On 2007-10-16 19:18, Golto wrote:
Ah ok thanks kinda reminds me of that big blue pokemon on one of the game covers.

Pokemon invades our PSU? Not on my watch! *Pulls out the poke-cide*
But it does look like Kyogre... It looks kinda strange for a machine gun, but I guess all S ranks look strange for what they are. But I hope that when we get them online 13*+ will be a bit easier to find than 10*-12* weapons are now on pre-AoI PSU.

Bman40
Oct 16, 2007, 09:37 PM
i cant wait to see the rifles and shotguns

physic
Oct 16, 2007, 09:56 PM
yup thats it, and wow do ps2 textures suck, theres no grm logo it in my game, not even like a pixelated one

ja ru mi na su gun?

GRMsgun? or jaruminas gun i might be reading the ru or na wrong im easily confused, whished it had been a melee weap, EFF RANGER WEAPS! only thing out of ordanary i noted was it recovered like 16 pp a tick, of course that may be normal, it also may have some slight graphic effect on dmg, or that may have been just what the mob looks like when it gets hurt, some blackish thing

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/yinstro/chigun2.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: physic on 2007-10-16 20:02 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: physic on 2007-10-16 20:04 ]</font>

pikachief
Oct 16, 2007, 10:08 PM
On 2007-10-16 19:56, physic wrote:
yup thats it, and wow do ps2 textures suck, theres no grm logo it in my game, not even like a pixelated one

ja ru mi na su gun?

GRMsgun? or jaruminas gun i might be reading the ru or na wrong im easily confused, whished it had been a melee weap, EFF RANGER WEAPS! only thing out of ordanary i noted was it recovered like 16 pp a tick, of course that may be normal, it also may have some slight graphic effect on dmg, or that may have been just what the mob looks like when it gets hurt, some blackish thing

wha mission on what rank was it? im gonna finish story mode and i wanna know where it drops http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

amtalx
Oct 16, 2007, 10:11 PM
On 2007-10-16 19:22, Anduril wrote:
But I hope that when we get them online 13*+ will be a bit easier to find than 10*-12* weapons are now on pre-AoI PSU.

That's exactly what I don't want. There still need to be uber rares. The problem with v1 was that with the number of rares, there was no space for commons, so everything was rare. Now that we have more available, the 10*s should be Varistas and 13* should be the new 10*.

physic
Oct 16, 2007, 10:12 PM
it was for s ranking the s class version of the train mission in west parum. you may not have to finish story mode its probably available before the last mission

Serephim
Oct 16, 2007, 10:15 PM
I dont know about you guys, but "MASTERFORCE" sounds awesome to me.

And just how bad did they gimp the PS2 textures and weapon models?

pikachief
Oct 16, 2007, 10:17 PM
On 2007-10-16 20:12, physic wrote:
it was for s ranking the s class version of the train mission in west parum. you may not have to finish story mode its probably available before the last mission

ok thanks ^.^

im only lvl 18 now though XD but by the time i finish the story i can probably do the runs on S and S rank them http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Koji1m1
Oct 16, 2007, 10:22 PM
On 2007-10-16 19:56, physic wrote:

ja ru mi na su gun?

Lol you must have used a regular camera or something i know tht the ps2 ver looks alot better than that.lol

physic
Oct 16, 2007, 10:34 PM
i used a webcamwhich lower the quality, but the texture on the gun is totally different, i guess because weapon loading was too long, but the difference between what the gun texture looks like on ps2 and on pc are huge, there is no grm logo at all, even pixelated and the trimming isnt there

Dragwind
Oct 16, 2007, 10:36 PM
I think rather than S2, maybe naming then SS would look good imo. I think just raising class level would seem appropriate to equip them, but meh. Just my opinion.

physic
Oct 17, 2007, 12:33 AM
offline, they are still ranked s, who knows online. and i found another board, looks like its called double dragon, twin saber type, buuut it needs some moster part which i dont know what it says, and havent randomly come across it, so cant make it yet

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 17, 2007, 12:35 AM
Think Mewn called that one "Diga Do Ragan."

Let me see if I saved that pic, I know it was posted too...

physic
Oct 17, 2007, 12:40 AM
do.ra gan is accurate, they short handed it D on the board, which i think was double with other boards, but my jp sucks pretty bad so ill defer to diga

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 17, 2007, 12:42 AM
I can't seem to find the picture. Oh well.

LoneDespo
Oct 29, 2007, 05:13 PM
This is kinda an old topic, so I'm hesitant to post, but I believe this is the Diga do Ragan.

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/318/image00003006el8.jpg

The synthesis mats are called Atei Diga, if I recall correctly. Now, does anyone know exactly where to find them? I've been searching for a while x.x

Back on topic, the 13* weapons that I know of beside the Diga do Ragan include the Rutsurod, Spread Needle, Guld Milla, Jerminas Gun, and Granahodora. The Guld Milla, Jerminas Gun, and Spread Needle are all rare drops, but the others...well, I have no idea where they come from.
As for the weapons whose rarities I can't confirm: Robopitch Grenade, Fal Claw, Degahna Cannon, and the Meran Knuckle.

If anyone has any information on how to get the Rutsurod, Granahodora, and Degahna Cannon offline, I'd much appreciate it.

I'll post SS' of those 13*s that I find upon request, but so far I've only gotten the Jerminas Gun.

Also, I've heard of an enemy called a Delnadian. The drops make me assume it's a rare enemy, most notably dropping the Darkness Wing unit. Anybody have any ideas as to where to find these guys?

Mewn
Oct 29, 2007, 05:34 PM
That weapon posted above is indeed the Diga Do Ragan. The board is called [B] D Do Ragan due to space limitations, but the weapon itself is Diga Do Ragan.

The synthesis mats are called Atei Diga, if I recall correctly. Now, does anyone know exactly where to find them? I've been searching for a while x.x
I never managed to find any Arty Digas myself, no idea where they drop.

Back on topic, the 13* weapons that I know of beside the Diga do Ragan include the Rutsurod, Spread Needle, Guld Milla, Jerminas Gun, and Granahodora. The Guld Milla, Jerminas Gun, and Spread Needle are all rare drops, but the others...well, I have no idea where they come from.
What does Spread Needle drop from, out of interest? And Germinas Gun is a mission reward (S-Rank Train Rescue S I think), so is Diga Do Ragan (S-Rank Dual Sentinel S).

As for the weapons whose rarities I can't confirm: Robopitch Grenade, Fal Claw, Degahna Cannon, and the Meran Knuckle.
Robopitch Grenade: 10* - supposedly drops from Jaggos
Fal Rika's Claw (lol name changes): 11*
Degahna Cannon: 9*
Meran Knuckle: not sure, but I think it's S-Rank.

Also, I've heard of an enemy called a Delnadian. The drops make me assume it's a rare enemy, most notably dropping the Darkness Wing unit. Anybody have any ideas as to where to find these guys?
Never heard of a Delnadian. Which isn't to say it doesn't exist, just that I've never heard of it, or seen it.

omegapirate2k
Oct 29, 2007, 05:52 PM
I request screenshots please.

LoneDespo
Oct 29, 2007, 08:02 PM
On 2007-10-29 15:34, Mewn wrote:

What does Spread Needle drop from, out of interest? And Germinas Gun is a mission reward (S-Rank Train Rescue S I think), so is Diga Do Ragan (S-Rank Dual Sentinel S).

The Spread Needle drops off of A - S Jigoboomas, and supposedly S Delnadians, whatever those are.

Robopitch Grenade: 10* - supposedly drops from Jaggos
Fal Rika's Claw (lol name changes): 11*
Degahna Cannon: 9*
Meran Knuckle: not sure, but I think it's S-Rank.

Robopitch does drop from Jaggos, but I can't find them :P
Rika's Claw is also a Jigobooma drop, but I've yet to see a single rare spawn in ~32 hours.
Meran Knuckle is indeed Srank, but I have no clue where to find one >w<
Same with Degahna Cannon, any idea? I've run Fanatics quite a few times hunting the Van Brella with no luck.

Never heard of a Delnadian. Which isn't to say it doesn't exist, just that I've never heard of it, or seen it.

It sounds like something you'd find in HIVEs. Not really sure where to find one, though.

On 2007-10-29 15:52, omegapirate2k wrote:
I request screenshots please.

Could you specify what kind of screenshots you'd like? Right now, the only 13* I have made is the Jerminas Gun, pictures of which I'll post below. If there are any other SS' you'd like to see, I'll try to provide them, assuming it's within my abilities to do so. If you'd like SS' of other weapons, I can provide them, assuming they're available offline. However, I might post them in the monthly screenshot section, seeing as this topic was made for 13* weapon discussion.

Anyways, Jerminas/Germinas Gun 13* GRM Mechgun
2 different angles, firing and idle. Note how the cover opens up when it fires :D

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/3753/psu20071028120516002hz9.th.jpg (http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=psu20071028120516002hz9.jpg)
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/2922/psu20071028120520003xq5.th.jpg (http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=psu20071028120520003xq5.jpg)
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/8932/psu20071028120528004fk3.th.jpg (http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=psu20071028120528004fk3.jpg)
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/3372/psu20071028120531005rk0.th.jpg (http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=psu20071028120531005rk0.jpg)

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 29, 2007, 08:07 PM
"Jigobooma" will most certainly be Gigo Booma.

By Delnadian, you're not confusing it with Dilnazen by any chance, are you?

Arika
Oct 29, 2007, 08:09 PM
13* dagger is out online since last week

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arika on 2007-10-29 18:11 ]</font>

LoneDespo
Oct 29, 2007, 08:12 PM
On 2007-10-29 18:07, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:
"Jigobooma" will most certainly be Gigo Booma.

Yeah, I have yet to figure out if Gigo Booma was actually just a crappy translation. I never played PSO JP so I can't really tell xD.

By Delnadian, you're not confusing it with Dilnazen by any chance, are you?

Yeah, I had that doubt before, but it's definitely not Dilnazen. For one, the Delnadian or whatever it is drops Satos and Spread Needles, supposedly unique to rare monsters. (Sato being another Jigobooma drop.) Dilnazen just drops Gizaha-zashi.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 29, 2007, 08:34 PM
Interesting.

While we're on the topic of strange enemies that show up in the data but nowhere else, any sign of Poltissimo? He was stranded in there with Vanda Olga in the vanilla PSU data. We've now seen Olga, but I have not heard anything about Poltissimo.

LoneDespo
Oct 29, 2007, 08:46 PM
I've not seen any Poltissimo, personally. In fact, the drop list I'm going off of doesn't even have it listed. Vanda Olga is more of the same, but it's listed with no drops. I'll have to do another De Rolei run to check if the Ice/Earth Vandas have different names.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 29, 2007, 09:03 PM
Nah, Vanda Olga is most certainly a different creature than Vanda or Vanda Merha. They were a lighter green and scalier and slightly larger, if I recall correctly. I remember seeing them in the beta.

I even know the online Olga drops. They drop A-rank Tenora sword boards up to level 100, when they start dropping Ank Dedda boards.

LoneDespo
Oct 29, 2007, 09:19 PM
Interesting, I was sure that the vandas in the Ice Caves were those for sure...I mean, they can jump now o_O

On another note, I just went and hunted a Guld Milla, so screenshots are located below.
Only notable thing is that the bullet sound FX is that of a normal handgun (x2) from PSOBB.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1449/psu20071030110847002jl6.th.jpg (http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=psu20071030110847002jl6.jpg)
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1328/psu20071030111004003zu0.th.jpg (http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=psu20071030111004003zu0.jpg)
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5379/psu20071030111122004hn4.th.jpg (http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=psu20071030111122004hn4.jpg)

I'll try for a spread needle eventually.
Still looking for Atei/Arty Digas, anyone with any information step up now so I can synth one of every element :x

-Aurora-
Oct 29, 2007, 09:21 PM
Its a myth don't believe everything you read http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 29, 2007, 09:25 PM
Here's Olga:

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9225/vandaolgant8.jpg

LoneDespo
Oct 29, 2007, 10:08 PM
Hmm, no kidding, totally different. I just got the earth variation of the Ice Caves and they're all Vanda Mehras. Although, they're earth element and cast Diga + Gidiga...Perhaps we'll see different variations of these Vanda Olgas because Vanda Mehras (and normal ones) seem to have Fire, Ice, and Earth covered.

Edit: Just confirmed that they cast Radiga too...
What do Vanda Olga's do that's different enough to warrant a whole new skin?
Edit2: Just ran into Vanda Olgas. They are much large in size than Vandas or Vanda Mehras, much faster and aggressive, and cast foie and damfoie.

Makes me wonder if there are poltissimos somewhere o.o

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LoneDespo on 2007-10-29 20:16 ]</font>

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 29, 2007, 10:13 PM
If I recall correctly, they just ran around pretty quickly, jumped at you, and threw high-level Foie.

I only ran the De Rolie mission like twice in the beta and that was months ago, so that may be completely off.

LoneDespo
Oct 29, 2007, 10:26 PM
Tired of editing and seems like I'm getting lagged on that last edit.
Anyways, after my encounter, I have to say that Vanda Olgas are in a different league completely. They are tough customers, sporting the ability to cast stage 2 Foie, Rafoie, and Damfoie. They can jump around and seem pretty organized after the spread out all over the map and then foie you from all sides...
Any ways, they run at Vahra speed and seem to have a penchant for throwing 2 foies at the same time with that hopping swipe that make vahras so annoying.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 29, 2007, 10:37 PM
Aha, that's right. Their jump thing did indeed cast double Foie, which was really damn annoying.

EspioKaos
Oct 29, 2007, 10:47 PM
I remember Vanda Orgas during the beta. Likewise, I remember dying during our encounters. A lot. D:

(Strangely enough, their data -- well, their name, at least -- appears in the base PSU game data. I guess SonicTeam were planning on adding them into the base game at one point, but decided to push them into the expansion for some reason.)

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 29, 2007, 10:48 PM
I still want to know where my Poltissimo is. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

EspioKaos
Oct 29, 2007, 10:54 PM
On 2007-10-29 20:48, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:
I still want to know where my Poltissimo is. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Me, too! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

LoneDespo
Oct 29, 2007, 11:03 PM
And I'd like to know where to find a Delnadian ;.;

A poltissimo must be interesting to see, though.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 29, 2007, 11:11 PM
I'd like to imagine a Polty the size of a Gugg Rappy, yet still doing backflips in the air and stuff.

LoneDespo
Oct 29, 2007, 11:14 PM
Along those lines, it would be fun to see a giant lapucha miniboss. Imagine getting hit by one of those after it burrows >w<;;

ShadowDragon28
Oct 30, 2007, 12:43 AM
Please tell me where these Delnadians are... I hope they drop Darkness Wing online and soon...I *need* that extra unit.

There's only 3 major items I *need* in online PSU AoI for my main (once they are available to drop):
Darkness Wing (extra unit)
Tyrant Spada or Tyrant Spadac (whenever the heck this is going to be available..)
Hard/ Power Charge

LoneDespo
Oct 30, 2007, 12:48 AM
On 2007-10-29 22:43, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
Please tell me where these Delnadians are... I hope they drop Darkness Wing online and soon...I *need* that extra unit.

There's only 3 major items I *need* in online PSU AoI for my main (once they are available to drop):
Darkness Wing (extra unit)
Tyrant Spada or Tyrant Spadac (whenever the heck this is going to be available..)
Hard/ Power Charge

It's been said before, and I'm sure you're aware yet posted anyways, but nobody knows right now.

omegapirate2k
Oct 30, 2007, 01:11 AM
Thanks for the screenies.

Sylpheed
Oct 30, 2007, 06:45 AM
The Spread Needle making a comeback to AOtI is the first ive of heard of it.
If you manage to find/make one, pics please!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sylpheed on 2007-10-30 04:46 ]</font>

Soukosa
Oct 30, 2007, 03:44 PM
On 2007-10-29 18:34, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:
Interesting.

While we're on the topic of strange enemies that show up in the data but nowhere else, any sign of Poltissimo? He was stranded in there with Vanda Olga in the vanilla PSU data. We've now seen Olga, but I have not heard anything about Poltissimo.

Uh... Vanda "Olga" was never in the version 1 data. Some idiot just added it to PSUpedia as if it was one.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 30, 2007, 03:52 PM
So Tycho is just some idiot? K, I'll pass that along.

He put those up there in late February, which, correct me if I am wrong, was before we had any AoI data to work with, ergo, it must have been base PSU data.

In fact, I'll post the whole list:

* Poltisimo
* SEED-Venas
* AMF Heavy Infantry
* SEED-Lab staff
* SEED-Guardian (Sh)
* SEED-Guardian (Kn)
* SEED-Guardian (Tw)
* SEED-Guardian (Sa)
* Vanda Orga

Interesting. Out of those, we've seen SEED-Venas, AMF Heavy Infantry, and and least 1 of the SEED-Guardians in regular PSU.

Mewn
Oct 30, 2007, 04:20 PM
It is indeed base PSU data, I still have the text extracted from the string tables that Tycho gave me, in the EnemyText_AE.bin file the name 'Vanda Orga' appears.

Of course, whether it was actually a completed monster or not is another matter entirely.