PDA

View Full Version : maylee weps, another option.

Shishi-O
Oct 16, 2007, 12:32 AM
i know i have accepted that there was a " gimp " in the expansion,.i like most i am sure, are not happy about that.

i always wondered why maylee weps could not be made using refined photons such as im/ el-photons.

and so i pose the question.

why not?

they would level their "%( the percentage of effect of the PA on foes)" through raising the level of the specified PA, like a bullet, and as such ( bullet/ technic i mean ) an SE would be available with the same " chance " of " inflicting "

eg;

1) damage( knock back/ down/ damage multiplier )

2) stun( immobilize )

3) paralyze( cant attack )

4) silence( can't cast technics )

5) hp steal...heh, heh.

like bullets they would max out at 23% "effect". working perfectly into the new "gimp", and give the user base more of a choice.

think about the gun/ technic wep buy-sell "trade", and also the playability and optional functionality of those weps.

as a maylee artist i am a bit jealous.

but to satisfy the " that not fair crowd " the total effect could be based on the total atp/ ata/ mst/ sta of said user.

meaning level cappers get the full benefit, i mean they are s-ranked guardians after all.

pikachief
Oct 16, 2007, 12:34 AM
gimp?

also how can u make a striking weapon out of a range or tech photon!? thats like my fortegunner using a rod... >.>

Shishi-O
Oct 16, 2007, 12:37 AM
srry wierd dp event

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shishi-O on 2007-10-15 22:38 ]</font>

Shishi-O
Oct 16, 2007, 12:39 AM
On 2007-10-15 22:34, pikachief wrote:
gimp?

also how can u make a striking weapon out of a range or tech photon!? thats like my fortegunner using a rod... >.>

teh person who reported on illuminus, said the elemental % were not as strong but was made weaker.

as for the photon, why not? it's for the effect.

i should elaborate, with Cali and Mindy they pick and choose, and swap techs and bullets, i'm not saying elimenate the elemental weps but offer an alternative

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shishi-O on 2007-10-15 22:49 ]</font>

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 16, 2007, 12:45 AM
ITT guy utterly confuses "Mayalee" and "melee." Or so we've heard.

pikachief
Oct 16, 2007, 12:46 AM
oh you call that a gimp?

lol what are u sad that now S ranks can be stronger than the A ranks like they were supposed to? or about the millions u spent on getting 44 and 50% wepaons?

I speant millions on 44 and 50% weapons that i need to sell someday....

But this is for the better since it will not make 50%'s super-over-powered. my lvl 81 female beast fihggunner shouldn't be doing about 1300's to badira with a lvl 13 SABER PA XD

I like the increase on lower percents and decrease on hgigher percents, it gives a little balance to the game http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Syl
Oct 16, 2007, 12:54 AM
lol melee classes should NOT complain anymore since the release of uber PAs like Gravity Break and Dus Majarra. Even meh % weapons can dish out some really big numbers.

Besides, if you want to apply SE's, go AF or Figh, weapons with SE PAs would be too broken =/

Mayu
Oct 16, 2007, 12:55 AM
Due to the STA Update well be getting

It's fine

Applying Virus to a Jarba as a FF would make me happy

Shishi-O
Oct 16, 2007, 12:56 AM
On 2007-10-15 22:46, pikachief wrote:
oh you call that a gimp?

lol what are u sad that now S ranks can be stronger than the A ranks like they were supposed to? or about the millions u spent on getting 44 and 50% wepaons?

I speant millions on 44 and 50% weapons that i need to sell someday....

But this is for the better since it will not make 50%'s super-over-powered. my lvl 81 female beast fihggunner shouldn't be doing about 1300's to badira with a lvl 13 SABER PA XD

I like the increase on lower percents and decrease on hgigher percents, it gives a little balance to the game http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

i can agree to that, i am not opposing it at all, my idea would only give an alternative, there are ways they can work it to make it more palatable.

Weeaboolits
Oct 16, 2007, 01:00 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/items/jswordspecial.gif

Shishi-O
Oct 16, 2007, 01:00 AM
On 2007-10-15 22:54, SylviaEspada wrote:
lol melee classes should NOT complain anymore since the release of uber PAs like Gravity Break and Dus Majarra. Even meh % weapons can dish out some really big numbers.

Besides, if you want to apply SE's, go AF or Figh, weapons with SE PAs would be too broken =/

...you mean like how FT that dambarta are broken?( hitting 900+ on everything in a crowd no matter the number?)

or how FG that spam lvl 30 fire bullets are broken
( fire ticks damage as fast ast i can shoot/ phantomline 160 +atp god knows +ata +53 defense( or is that +25% of your atp?) super broken( cali is usually the lower lvl in the group but the damage whore)

i am guilty of both these offenses, and i can solo anything easy as FT or FG because of the brokeness

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shishi-O on 2007-10-15 23:09 ]</font>

Mayu
Oct 16, 2007, 01:13 AM
Here

I'm not sure if this is even a 50% Weapon

But it's elemental ''Nerf''+ Stats update+''Rebalence''

http://www.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu7553.jpg

Shishi-O
Oct 16, 2007, 01:17 AM
On 2007-10-15 23:13, Mayu wrote:
Here

I'm not sure if this is even a 50% Weapon

But it's elemental ''Nerf''+ Stats update+''Rebalence''

http://www.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu7553.jpg

OMFG! r u serious?

still if you look at my post, it isn't for uber damage, it is providing options for maylee artists.

a better toolset i should say

... other than the old rock paper sissors elemental game.

i personally would pick it for its versitality, it would never be a 50% wep but it is versital

btw is that just counter?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shishi-O on 2007-10-16 12:18 ]</font>