PDA

View Full Version : An Essay on the Inequality of the Races

Gamemako
Oct 16, 2007, 04:56 AM
We hold these truths to be self-evident that all PSU races are not created equal. Some races, in fact, are more equal than others.

One might find, in the course of natural contemplation, that there are only four slots for characters, yet there are eight possible characters (two genders for each race). It is, then, evident that four characters were not meant to be played. There are also, suspiciously, four clothing sets. Two of these sets are for the CAST race only. Their superiority is already evident in their exclusive clothing sets. The other three races are relegated to a single (albeit larger) set. Of the other three, only the beast race has a special ability. Furthermore, as the male and female nanobeasts differ, it is clear that the latter two slots were meant to be filled by beasts.

The lesser races are left to specific and insignficant jobs: that is, they are to be frail, vulnerable, and powerless; their jobs are only to support the superior races. Newmans are designed to be users of techniques only to support and maintain at proper condition their superiors. Failure to fulfill their pitiful role (as they may be inclined to do with their inferior minds) inevitably leads to death and/or exile from the company.

Humans are yet more pathetic and insignificant. They cannot even properly fulfill the role held by Newmans in supporting the superior races. Thus, they are relegated to immitating their superiors in various ways. They are given bonuses for all such immitating jobs; however, they are not even as good at any of them as other races, proving once and for all that they are a vastly inferior race.

It follows then, by logic, that the most natural course would be that of selection. In anticipation of Malthusian difficulties, the inferior races must be limited. Humans, being capable of nothing beyond imitation, should be prevented from procreating where possible. Newmans, are to be selectively bred for the benefit of the superior race. They are to be utilised as necessary and sold when not needed (e.g. have overbred without permission).

Some will make the claim that all races are indeed equal and that proper advancement of the species is excessive or unnecessary. However, even the inferior human Galton noted the reversion to mediocrity caused by such inferior species. Their reason for clinging to their clearly illogical beliefs is clear: they are human, after all.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

In case our mods aren't familiar with de Gobineau and Swift...

Ezodagrom
Oct 16, 2007, 05:04 AM
Newmans don't have just a support role, newman fortetechers have alot of powerfull attack technics, and from the official psu site: A race with superior mental abilities: Newmans (this doesn't look as "inferior minds" to me).
And it's a game, you're putting too much thought to it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif'

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ezodagrom on 2007-10-16 03:18 ]</font>

ChronoTrigga
Oct 16, 2007, 05:05 AM
It's a game. Stop thinking and kill things for exp and rares.

Syl
Oct 16, 2007, 05:11 AM
Well, why on earth would fleshie races need Cast parts? I mean, seriously, are they going to carry around those extra limbs? Nope.

Thing about humans. No, they don't really excel at any class. But at the same time, they don't exactly fail at it either. They make up for the gaps all the other classes have (im getting flamed for this lol)

But...

On 2007-10-16 03:04, Ezodagrom wrote:
And it's a game, you're putting too much thought to it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif'

What Jo said http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

TranceZiggy
Oct 16, 2007, 05:45 AM
I give you an 'A' for use of pointlessly flawless grammar.

'B' for passion of the pointless content.

'A' for the pointless length

and 'E' for actually telling people who care...

They're races.. With different abilities.. For people's different preferences.. Get over it.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TranceZiggy on 2007-10-16 03:47 ]</font>

CelestialBlade
Oct 16, 2007, 05:50 AM
D-

Forgot to site your sources and include a works cited page. WE DISCUSSED THIS IN CLASS

xgp
Oct 16, 2007, 06:16 AM
cast rock at sooting, newmins r good at spills, beast r rock at melee and humans r good over all. but if u will remeber psu 101 te humans mead the cast,newmens,beast to kill the seed and cast for chep laber my poet is the races do what ther met to so do not tri to put one abov or beo the athers they do what they can and do it will.

Gamemako
Oct 16, 2007, 06:20 AM
On 2007-10-16 03:50, Typheros wrote:
D-

Forgot to site your sources and include a works cited page. WE DISCUSSED THIS IN CLASS

Am I right in hoping against all odds that you actually got it?

amtalx
Oct 16, 2007, 06:22 AM
It was way too early in the morning for me to read that. Good job?

landman
Oct 16, 2007, 07:28 AM
Of course it is a game, I don't think he was being serious, maybe the ones who got offended were

ljkkjlcm9
Oct 16, 2007, 08:22 AM
why do people take posts like this seriously? Sigh, *shakes head*

it was funny, and I enjoyed reading it

THE JACKEL

Rashiid
Oct 16, 2007, 08:30 AM
essay! ahhh!! NOOOOOOO!!

*esplodes*

Kinako78
Oct 16, 2007, 09:01 AM
Wow...uh...yeah...nice essay. *thumbs up* XD

Theoderic
Oct 16, 2007, 09:05 AM
Great post. I also share the like mind. I believe that Howzer is attempting to eliminate all of the races to allow for the sole existence of the SEED. AI is always going to dominate lifeforms, but serve no purpose if said lifeforms did not exist. Beasts, Newman, and Humans will perish when one of the 3 (or any combination of the 3) develop a Cast (looking at Lou) that is connected to (and has the ability to connect to) other forms of AI, as well as can subsequently exist in multiple hosts. Upon the extinction of life, said AI will no longer serve any purpose, and will either exist as the remainder of a long drawn out equation, or ceases its existence as there would only be those 2 logical options left. SEED appear to be a virus, and seem to be infinite in existence, so 2 conclusions can be made: as long as there is any form of life, SEED will exist to infect said life, and then perish when the source of energy is depleted; or exist in the same aforementioned state as the AI, given only 2 options.

The option of eternal existence forces the remaining entity to forever be looped, while suicide terminates the equation.

Infinity or zero.

Great post!

beatrixkiddo
Oct 16, 2007, 10:25 AM
On 2007-10-16 03:50, Typheros wrote:
D-

Oh god, make the laughter stop :(

Turambar
Oct 16, 2007, 10:40 AM
I was half expecting a parody of "The Caseal's Burden"

Uber_Noob
Oct 16, 2007, 10:43 AM
Let me shoot you in the eye with Diga,And then lets see who's inferior. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

BahnKnakyu
Oct 16, 2007, 11:22 AM
tl;dr

But the races are imbalanced in terms of gameplay. Humans in other games had advantages over other races (minus their average stats), but in this game you're really gimping yourself if you choose to play as a Human (insert class here) rather than the appropriate race for that class, and because the only thing that separates the number that pops up when you attack is your race - with all items being worn being equal, none of this 50% +10 weapon on wapanese newman female forteFighter BS.

IMO, the only class I think Humans are ideally suited for is GT, their stats are balanced enough to fit that class, for most other classes, except fT and WT, CASTs are the jack of all trades, which annoys me.

Oh well, not like I expect Sonic Team to make properly balanced games anyway. It's still fun.

McLaughlin
Oct 16, 2007, 11:34 AM
Your thesis is kind of poorly supported in the first paragraph. Using clothing as a sign of superiority is weak by itself, but it's also compounded by the fact that Casts need their own clothing system. They can't wear Humanoid clothing (without some kind of intervention, as is evident with the Formal Wear). They get two sets, because the other races get two sets. Two sets of clothing systems means two sets of unique clothing for each system.

The rest of you argument is based around stats, which - in the hybrid classes at least - become negligible differences. Humans aren't really suited to Forte- classes, and Newmans are the best Fortetechers. However, they can both perform any job adequately. Since I need to get back to school soon though, I won't go any deeper than that.

And assuming that we're meant to have two Beast characters is a dangerous assumption to make. Assumptions should never be made in an Essay.

EDIT: Also, something can't be more equal to something than something else. More equal is greater than. You may want to rephrase that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2007-10-16 09:36 ]</font>

Xaeris
Oct 16, 2007, 11:55 AM
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1283/fail1mr5.jpg @ some of the responses in the thread.

I laughed at the OP.

McLaughlin
Oct 16, 2007, 11:58 AM
Dominique's is one of the better ones in that montage.

Kylie
Oct 16, 2007, 11:59 AM
There are some unfair advantages of being a race / class, but it's not too bad. It's pretty hard to keep them too balanced, and I'd rather it be like this than like all the same. Having different races with different abilities makes the game interesting. But I'm a bit disappointed. I was thinking this thread was more about race inequality in the story, which would have been a fun read...

CelestialBlade
Oct 16, 2007, 12:02 PM
On 2007-10-16 09:55, Xaeris wrote:
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1283/fail1mr5.jpg @ some of the responses in the thread.

I laughed at the OP.

Win for including the Tales of Eternia anime.

Gunslinger-08
Oct 16, 2007, 12:04 PM
I lol'd.

That settles it. I'm going to and delete my human that I've worked so hard on this week... nah. I'll make him a FG or a GT. Not sure which though.

Turambar
Oct 16, 2007, 12:18 PM
I'm having a hard time deciding between Flaga, Kyon, and Armstrong for my favorite in that montage.

Xaeris
Oct 16, 2007, 12:19 PM
I don't see how it's a contest: Zel's so awesome, he shows up in it *twice*.

BigBadWolf
Oct 16, 2007, 12:27 PM
Xaeris's previous post made reading this whole thread actually worth it.

I liked the Pokemon and Cromartie High School one.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BigBadWolf on 2007-10-16 10:29 ]</font>

beatrixkiddo
Oct 16, 2007, 12:50 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/beatrix_kiddo/psu0294.jpg

Pillan
Oct 16, 2007, 01:00 PM
If all you care about is ATP and ATA then, yes, Cast is the way to go. If all you care about is ATP and HP, then, yes, Beast is the way to go. If all you care about are class bonuses and being able to play every single class decently, then, yes, human is the way to go.

…I never really liked Newmans, so I won’t waste my time writing something in favor of them…

Oh yeah,

Cast Supremacy all the way!

SolomonGrundy
Oct 16, 2007, 01:22 PM
looking at CAST weak points (low evade, low TP/MST), it's clear that the people would naturally gravitate towards the race. Low TP does not matter if you are not using techs. ALL non techer jobs have poor MST, so that tends not to be an issue, and the *scale* of EVP from best to worst is not that large.

funny essay though

-Hyacia-
Oct 16, 2007, 01:23 PM
Well, just a little side note to think of. Eventually we will get class levels to 20, if a human were to play their respective class at class 20, they shouldn't be as gimped as they are now. As the stat boost of the respective class should go higher as the class levels.

Zorafim
Oct 16, 2007, 01:32 PM
I approve of the original post. Not the thread, the thread is silly.

So, you're taking English Comp. as well?

DavidNel
Oct 16, 2007, 02:00 PM
CAST SUPREMMACY!

But Humans are better for peole who want a variaty of jobs. Newmans are very good with spells. With AoI's release, weapon's % are getting nerfed, so the fleashies might actually have a chance now!

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 16, 2007, 02:04 PM
Don't forget to acknowledge the existence of opposing arguments in your paper.

But seriously, I think the racial balance is just fine. There are some jobs that CAST just can't do as well as Human or Newman, such as FT, WT, AF, and AT, CASTs do better at FG, somewhat better at FF than Human, and just slightly better at everything else, and GT is questionable, and their TP is pretty laughable while a Newman's ATP is still somewhat reasonable. I'm not sure about Beasts though since ATA seems to be pretty meh, but then again, I really don't have a FG since I'm not that much into being a Ranger, which is why I don't have a CAST.

Kimil
Oct 16, 2007, 02:11 PM
CASTS getting their own clothes selection makes them a superior race lmao
XD

BigBadWolf
Oct 16, 2007, 02:30 PM
If you guys are talking about what Beatrixkiddo posted, then yes. From a storyline perspective Casts are the dominant race in the Gurhal system.
I'm not sure the actual reasoning, but I think it has to do with the fact it's very easy to mass produce killer robots over spending time and energy training soldiers of any other race. Casts make up 90% of the Allied Military Force, which is supposed to represent all the races lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BigBadWolf on 2007-10-16 12:33 ]</font>

pokefiend
Oct 16, 2007, 02:31 PM
I give you a 78%. Why, b/c you didn't explain or prove enough depth to any of the claims you were establishing... Why and how do Humans suck at every class? Why are Newmans only meant for support? If I wasn't obsessed w/ PSU, I'd have no idea what you're ranting about.

On a side note, I think you're mistaken about Humans being inferior in every class. I purpose just the opposite: Humans in fact excel just as well, if not better in many classes such as Acrofighter, Acrotecher, Wartecher, and Guntecher. I'll put it into perspective (Which is the aspect you failed to do):

Guntecher is designed to be an evasive gunner class. Acrofighter is designed to be an evasive fighter class. If you study their weaponry closely (Shadoogs, and many single handed striking weapons/range weapons), you'll understand this to be true. Anyhow these two classes require the player(s) to be well equiped for hastey situations such as: Healing a companion beside you (this excludes Af), leading yourself to the back end of a mob to focus on the king enemies, and/or surviving then countering through a surprise attack. These situations demand sufficent TP, for healing and using Shadoogs to their full potential and EVP, for blocking the numerous attacks and then countering back. CASTs and Beasts tend not to deliever these stats highly, so that leaves humans and newmans. However ATP, and HP are also very important to most classes including Af or Gt and the ATP/HP gap between the two races is simply too noticable, leaving Humans as the king of the two classes.

Wartecher and Acrotecher play a similiar role as Af and Gt do, however the two classes demand an even more significant amount of TP so that they can fight against any sort of mob effectively, whether its polovahras (w/ meelee and range resistance), Jarbas (w/ Tech and meelee resistance) or Kogg Nadds (w/ Range and tech resistance). Of course the only race who can supply the best amount of all of these stats are humans.

My terminology, and grammar may not be as pretty--then again, if you're focusing on a writer/journalism occupation, grammar or terminology are easily fixed by the editor--but I did prove to the reader a more valid, strong perspective.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pokefiend on 2007-10-16 12:43 ]</font>

Anduril
Oct 16, 2007, 02:32 PM
Thems is fightin' wurdz! Put up your dukes!
But seriously, this post was funny. I've actually heard people on the game talk like this, and actually boot me or cuss me out when I'm a Fortegunner on my Newman. Ah, the glory of PSU360.

chibiLegolas
Oct 16, 2007, 02:35 PM
No love for humans?
I don't care what others say. I made a human to play around with all those purty crea weapons, as soon as I can (compared to newmans). I don't care about the stats on them being weaker or not.
They shiney!
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

And good work on the 1st post! Goddam I hated english class....

Cracka_J
Oct 16, 2007, 02:40 PM
lol@game. haven't seen ya around in a bit man, what ya been up to?

anyway, in rebuttal, humans are far superior to all races because we outnumber you all. we made beasts and casts to do things that we didn't want to, so we can be lazy. when we no longer feel the need for slaves, we can simply send them to abandoned planets, while we decorate our rooms and go shopping in our colony mall.

newmans are only valueable because 1) they grant you 3 wishes if you catch one, and 2) rumors of treasure in their mountain ranges. once all wishes and/or treasure have been disposed of, WE WILL DEAL WITH THEM.

besides, humans created the majority of the races anyway, so that means we have the right to terminate them at will. all we gotta do is press a button to nuke the other planets. if that doesn't sound like superiority, I dunno what does.

BigBadWolf
Oct 16, 2007, 04:36 PM
Sounds like Episode 3 spoilers if you ask me!

Ryudo
Oct 16, 2007, 05:33 PM
female newmans are catgirls, therefore superior

*insert dancing catgirls here*

MelodyKuro
Oct 16, 2007, 05:52 PM
*cough* I'm pretty intelligent.

Also: the fabrication that Newmans can't fight.

In the good old days(PSO) I had a level 63 Hunter with more than 3 quarters of the game finished.

She was a Newman, and the last time she used magic was on that one boss I couldn't beat.

About CASTs: sorry to burst your bubble there, but if Humans and stuff were wiped out, CASTs would too.

CASTs wouldn't be if Humans weren't around.

Also, also: that :ugh: picture was epic.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 16, 2007, 06:00 PM
Lol at the serious responses.

WOOD7770
Oct 16, 2007, 06:40 PM
I couldn't agree more. I went down the raod of 4 characters ending with a female Human. All the others (Cast, Newman, and Beast) have been relatively easy. No problem finding parties or soloing to 90+. My Human however has had to endure the long slow battle to 93. Very rarely do I get invited to parties... even friends =( If I do and dont spend 5k per run on traps (Protranser), I get to see Italy again. (Boot)
But lets not forget the all powerful Crea weapons! *cough* I was so happy to pull out a 38% light Creasaud and see hits in the 1200-1800 range. Of course that lasted about 5 minutes until some idiot 1 character Beast asked me why I was using that crappy weapon and how come i wasn't a Techer or something. Sigh.
Well a friend told me that when AoI comes out she will get a 200 pt increase in ATP, that alone would make the grind worth the effort. Until then I shall continue to take the bashing, unless of course Beasts and casts are boosted accordingly.
By the way you @$$3$, I did this for the challenge and becuase it was hard so STFU.

Lolitecher
Oct 16, 2007, 08:04 PM
I just love the hilarity story wise how it seems that historically, the only thing humans excel at is creating races that rebel against them... I mean, you'd think after they screwed up the Newmans they'd think that maybe a kill switch would be a good idea, but nope, they did it two more times and still didn't consider the possibility that maybe creating other sentient lifeforms is a bad idea.

Roughly paraphrasing, Beasts were created to be slaves and CASTs evolved from toaster ovens... but Newmans; they have no excuse for malice towards humans because they were actually designed to be superior race, mentally at least, but what do they end up doing with their vastly intelligent minds? Why, invent their own religion named after their solar system where they worship light bulbs +1s of course, which they proceed to impose on... errr... no one? Seriously, does that even constitute a realistic model of a religion? Just how much faith does it require to believe in something so blatantly existent that it literally is used to light up neon signs?

If there was one race that should rule them all, it's the Rappies. Everybody loves rappies, albeit some for the wrong reason (aka. Beating them into submission and looting them), but still. Rappies come in all shapes, sizes and colors, but they do not discriminate based on any of these, nor what rare item you get by physically assaulting one... which is actually a pretty reason to wrench their heads open now that I think about it (He bleeeeeeeeds caaaaanndy!)... in anycase, the rappies are our future! Be like the rappies! Avoid head wrenching!

Jife_Jifremok
Oct 16, 2007, 08:10 PM
The above poster has become the supreme winner of this thread. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

landman
Oct 16, 2007, 08:41 PM
CASTs do have a kill them all button, it's called: SEED virus infecting Mother Brain xDDD

lol Rappys had some kind of civilization in PSO... or was that a side effect of the Pioner 2 drugs? -.-

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 16, 2007, 09:07 PM
No, it is the Lapuchas who will reign supreme over all the pitiful races of Gurhal. Rappies, you calling yourself the supreme race? This means WAR!

Gamemako
Oct 16, 2007, 10:44 PM
On 2007-10-16 16:00, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:
Lol at the serious responses.

Quoted for truth.

I thought invoking the name of Jonathan Swift in that spoiler message would be a dead givaway. Especially after I suggested video game characters be prevented from procreating or forced into slavery, not to mention selectively bred (see slavery in the United States).

I'll break it down for all of you who didn't get it.

I started the entire thing by referencing the U.S. Declaration of Independence and then Orwell's Animal Farm. The important points here are that I negated the statement from the Declaration and I supported the satirical statement from Orwell's novel. That alone should tip you off that what you're about to read is not particularly serious.

You'll notice that I praised quite a few disproven or shamed theories from the 19th century.

An Essay on the Inequality of the Human Races, from which I derive the title, is an essay by de Gobineau and the basis of so-called scientific racism. I also played on this scientific racism idea throughout it, including the references to eugenics (Galton) and slavery (as I explained previously in this post).

I also praised Thomas Malthus' population growth model, which was used to justify various laws which were decidedly anti-consumer, if you catch my drift.

Now, take the basic assumption I used to justify the superiority of the CAST and Beast races. There are no differences between the male and female beasts aside from aesthetics. Notice the basic contradiction in this: I just used aesthetics to justify the least aesthetically-pleasing race's superiority.

And from that absolutely ludicrous conclusion, I proceed to analyse the other races under the assumption that they are inferior. From there I go to slavery and eugenics and so forth (just a bit more sarcasm for anyone who didn't figure it out along the way).

And, of course, in the spirit of Roman satire, I introduced my own suggestion by deriding it. If you have to ask what that is by now, you don't deserve an answer.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 16, 2007, 11:16 PM
Yes.

I must say, though, an allusion to "A Modest Proposal" would have been excellent.

But really, any amount of intellection is wasted on this forum.

Gryffin
Oct 16, 2007, 11:19 PM
LOLEQUALITY.

No seriously though, I got a laugh out of this, thanks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

BigBadWolf
Oct 17, 2007, 02:54 AM
On 2007-10-16 21:16, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:
Yes.

I must say, though, an allusion to "A Modest Proposal" would have been excellent.

No, we all knew the OP was as funny as a dishwasher, so we just jacked the thread and made it funny ourselves http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

Alisha
Oct 17, 2007, 03:17 AM
in theory the races should NOT be balanced. the phrase all men are created equal is a farce. just take a look at sports. do you really think the racial domination of certain sports is a coincidence? its the same thing here.

Nyreal
Oct 17, 2007, 03:18 AM
On 2007-10-16 21:16, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:
Yes.

You sir, have won the day

Dragon_Knight
Oct 17, 2007, 07:32 AM
Gamemako- Very nice...now you just need to submit it for publicaction and hope the Britsh don't see it in the meanwhile. XD

Lolitecher- I lol'ed my pants off at that last post of yours and possibly at the candy comment. XD

Pillan
Oct 17, 2007, 09:01 AM
On 2007-10-17 01:17, Alisha wrote:
in theory the races should NOT be balanced. the phrase all men are created equal is a farce. just take a look at sports. do you really think the racial domination of certain sports is a coincidence? its the same thing here.

Because old rich white men are obviously the best golfers…

I’d say it has more to do with class expectations than a natural proficiency at anything. If you’re in an environment where your expected to play sports (e.g., a father who played football is very common around here), you’re more likely to train to play that sport from age 5, making you very good by the time you’re old enough to play in high school/college/professional. Similarly, if you come from a family that stresses academics from an early age, you’ll be better at that.

So, no, it’s not a coincidence at all, but I’d argue it has a lot more to do with income and location than race.

EDIT:

Regardless of how few people understand the joke, never explain it. That always kills it and any conversations generated by it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pillan on 2007-10-17 07:07 ]</font>

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 17, 2007, 10:20 AM
I agree with Pillan about the sports and race thing (OMG, us agreeing about something to do with race? Someone divided by 0). Race doesn't determine proficiency in athletics, but environment does. I'm the kind of guy who would take a huge dump in the mouth of anyone who says that race and genetics are a prime factor of performance in anything so that I can make them eat their words. I believe more in environment, training, and experience over genetics. Champions aren't born, they're made.

omegapirate2k
Oct 17, 2007, 11:57 AM
On 2007-10-17 08:20, Shiroryuu wrote:
I'm the kind of guy who would take a huge dump in the mouth of anyone who says that race and genetics are a prime factor of performance in anything so that I can make them eat their words.

You probably shouldn't take psychology then, you won't have enough.

CelestialBlade
Oct 17, 2007, 11:59 AM
On 2007-10-17 09:57, omegapirate2k wrote:

I'm the kind of guy who would take a huge dump in the mouth of anyone who says that race and genetics are a prime factor of performance in anything so that I can make them eat their words.

You probably shouldn't take psychology then, you won't have enough.

Unless he develops one of those stomach flus. Holy god.

Pillan
Oct 17, 2007, 01:00 PM
I agree with Pillan about the sports and race thing (OMG, us agreeing about something to do with race? Someone divided by 0).

When have we really disagreed again?