PDA

View Full Version : My Duping Rant!

2Xtreme
Dec 31, 2002, 06:35 PM
Sorry guys, but here I go...

I HATE DUPING! Not because I'm jealous that others have better weapons. Not because I'm angry that I get less experience since they waste everything with their spread needles and such. It's because duping ruins the PSO economy.

Normally, trading my 12-star Snow Queen would have been great! I could ask for tons of different items! But what did I get today? "Sorry, 2Xtreme, a duper already gave me 2! I love dupers!" AAAAARGH! What has happened to PSO if 12-star rares have become useless? Why aren't rares truly rare anymore? I remember, for the first few weeks of DC version 1, somebody with a spread needle was a GOD. Now he's just another PSO player.

I know since so many people dupe, I might as well just start as well. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, as they say. But I won't. There's something inside of me that won't let me even accept duped items. I don't care if I'm stuck with a Final Impact all the way up to level 200. I don't care if I have to raise my own mags. At least I feel that I'm doing what's right. You might say "2Xtreme, it's a game! How is there a right and wrong in a stupid game?" And you might be right. Maybe in a silly video game, there isn't really a right or wrong. But I feel there is. In PSO, as in life, my morals influence every decision I make. Call me weird, call me whatever, but this is how I am.

*breathes* Whew! Had to get that off my chest.