PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with psupedia?

Turbobrain
Oct 17, 2007, 06:13 AM
I tried going there for the rare maps and it seems to be down...

Anyone know more about this?

Also, I dont suppose anyone knows the rare spawns on Sleeping Warriors?;)

lethe
Oct 17, 2007, 06:27 AM
The only one i do is the long room that has you going down some stairs in the beggining , the first spawn is 6 badira followed by 5 golmoro past the gate, then your good after that til block two where after you go DOWN THE STAIRS you should have 3 badira ( not 6 badira or a Polavohra)
hope that helps

F-Gattaca
Oct 17, 2007, 06:42 AM
Waiter, there's flies in my Pea Soup.

And they've been there for days!

(PSUPedia seems to've been having problems for a while now--a few days ago I was getting 500 Internal Server Errors trying to check the site, now it's PHP wonkiness.)

I'm afraid I can't be much help with the rare spawn on SW though. All I know is where rappies will spawn if you get a rare map variant, and that they're a telltale sign that you will face Orgduii at the end.

Tekershee
Oct 17, 2007, 06:46 AM
I recall someone mentioning that PSUP is changing servers right now so it'll be down for a few days.

Mewn
Oct 17, 2007, 07:34 AM
Hitomi, who owns the site, was doing something that required the site to be taken down for a while. There's still problems and he knows about them, but he's going to get to work on them as soon as he can. He does apologize for the downtime though.

Just gonna have to sit tight, be patient, and if you want to access anything on the site, you might want to try cached/archived versions of the site.

Turb0
Oct 17, 2007, 03:44 PM
http://web.archive.org/web/20070517195030rn_1/www.psupedia.info/index.php?title=Main_Page

JFKdj
Oct 17, 2007, 04:29 PM
Sleeping Warriors:

Left Stairs route - Block 1 (Golmoro x5, downstairs Polavohra x1) Block 2 (Badira x5) Block 3 (Badira x2 Golmoro x3)

Long Hall route - Block 1 (Badira x6, past gate Golmoro x5) Block 2 (Golmoro x5, downstairs Badira x3)

Box Room route - Block 1 (Badira x5 + Badira x2) Block 2 (Golmoro x5, downstairs Badira x3)

DjWebsterr
Nov 23, 2007, 04:49 AM
i need the route that will garauntee me seeing and orgdus which 1 is that????