PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: What will you do?

Bman40
Oct 17, 2007, 08:06 PM
this is a simple poll, what will you do when the death penelty is dropped?

Anduril
Oct 17, 2007, 08:07 PM
I usually only boot people when they are being completely rude. So death won't make me boot them.

Bman40
Oct 17, 2007, 08:08 PM
sorry if the second option dosnt make sense

Zorafim
Oct 17, 2007, 08:13 PM
No, it makes perfect sense. "You will boot people with scapes", right?

*cough*

I say, there's no reason to boot for death, unless the person sucks and is not nice. If they die too often, but are fun to play with, you aren't taking a huge loss with them in your team. If they're rude, at least they're getting the job done.

mizukage
Oct 17, 2007, 08:44 PM
Personally, I would never kick people out over the issue of reviving them, because its mean to do so. However, I don't play online. And if I will ever play online which is a tiny possibility. I prefer to be a melee user when doing solo for S-ranks, etc... While in a team, I would prefer to be a techer that tend to serve the purpose of giresta and resta.

Midicronica
Oct 17, 2007, 08:45 PM
I will not give a damn just like I do now.

ThEoRy
Oct 17, 2007, 08:52 PM
In one year so far I've only booted one person. It was kinda my fault though. I forgot to lock the room while tech leveling and I asked the person to kindly leave several times. He never responded so he got the tour of Italy. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Turns out he was in private chat and couldn't hear my request. I promptly apologized through XBL msg. mah bad. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ThEoRy on 2007-10-17 18:55 ]</font>

amtalx
Oct 17, 2007, 09:35 PM
I won't be booting for lack of scapes. Don't eat up all my moons though...

omegapirate2k
Oct 17, 2007, 09:35 PM
On 2007-10-17 18:45, Midicronica wrote:
I will not give a damn just like I do now.

Bman40
Oct 18, 2007, 08:17 AM
i dont boot people either im just asking opinions

lethe
Oct 18, 2007, 08:46 AM
I will compile a master list of ppl who boot ppl without scapes, then when they arent in a party, ill invite them, then boot them saying "Hey, you booted me earlier becuase i didnt have a scape!" LOL karma

If at anytime during the duration of you reading this comment i just posted you didnt realize i was joking then this disclaimer you are now reading is to inform you that i totally was, +1

Soulvayne
Oct 18, 2007, 10:22 AM
I'll play the game like normal. I personally have always carried 10 moons 10 moon x's and 5-6 scape dolls, (I carry the moons so they would skip me if anyone ever picked them up.) The only time I boot someone is if they are being a complete annoyance and even then its after I've warned them about what they are doing. PSU is a fun laidback game which is why I enjoy playing it. Though if I see king leonites join my party in PSU I generally boot or ask to have him booted (Have partied with him 5-6 times on Lab runs, and 5-6 times he's eaten a megid or gotten frozen to death and returned to lobby without scapes and "Left" party) so its not coincidental.

Authenticate
Oct 18, 2007, 11:19 AM
I agree with Soul. It's about fun, getting bent out of shape and booting someone because they die once is silly.