PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance Times

Theoderic
Oct 18, 2007, 06:59 AM
I never stay up late enough to witness a maintenance. But with the new job that I work, I work from 8PM to 8AM EST. I don't work tonight, but I do work the next 3 consecutive nights, and I wanted to get in a few hours of 1 Up before having to devote my spare hours to sleep. I want to know about maintenance times.

When does maintenance usually start?
When does maintenance usually end?
Would this be different with having an event?

If times are posted, please include time zone, or even better (if it's not too much of a problem), convert it to EST (GMT-5:00).

Thank you guys so much.

DarkShadowX
Oct 18, 2007, 07:01 AM
Its on PSU's official website. Maintenance usually starts at 11PM PST(2 AM EST) till 4AM PST(7AM EST). It can sometimes take longer during events on whatnot.

pikachief
Oct 18, 2007, 07:06 AM
On 2007-10-18 05:01, DarkShadowX wrote:
Its on PSU's official website. Maintenance usually starts at 11PM PST(2 AM EST) till 2:30-3AM PST(6AM EST). It can sometimes take longer during events on whatnot.

fixed http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

IsoDonk
Oct 18, 2007, 07:21 AM
360 servers appear to be down right now.

Sorry, should add - the message given is that the server may be undergoing maintenance, though phantasystaruniverse.com claims the 360 servers are running.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IsoDonk on 2007-10-18 05:25 ]</font>

TranceZiggy
Oct 18, 2007, 07:29 AM
I've seen maintenance take half an hour, sometimes like 4 hours.. Really depends on how much ST has to do to the servers. In an event such as this, I'd guess it'd be at least a few hours.