PDA

View Full Version : Most Useful Handgun PA

Kimil
Oct 18, 2007, 05:03 PM
With the consideration of going AF, I'm looking into Using all the weapons available to the class.

One of Course if Handgun

SO far I have the healing one, and it doesn't last long... Are any of the other Handgun PAs worth getting?

Also, is the Card Healing PA better than the Handgun one?

Sgt_Shligger
Oct 18, 2007, 05:06 PM
On 2007-10-18 15:03, Kimil wrote:
With the consideration of going AF, I'm looking into Using all the weapons available to the class.

One of Course if Handgun

SO far I have the healing one, and it doesn't last long... Are any of the other Handgun PAs worth getting?

Also, is the Card Healing PA better than the Handgun one?

I'd say Handgun HP > Card simply because of speed. If you're low on health, you need a fast hit and a high rate of fire. Cards do well but simply aren't as fast on the draw.

I'd hold onto the Handgun HP since it'll be much better in AoI (from what I've read) unless you're asking which is strong (this title is held by the card because of elemental percent.)

Kimil
Oct 18, 2007, 05:31 PM
Naw I meant more useful, I know the power of Cards http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
I guess it makes sense... I'll keep this PA, hell might as well Level it. =/

beatrixkiddo
Oct 18, 2007, 05:45 PM
For AF I'd say go with the Fire handgun bullet. Can't go wrong with Burn, and the ATP modifier is one of the higher ones (Fire, Ground, Dark).

biggabertha
Oct 19, 2007, 08:16 AM
As an Acrofighter, I'm sure Penetrating Hit will have some applications with such a huge base ATP but then again, you might as well use melee weapons for virtually the same effect. Picking up the Fire and Dark handgun bullets can help with big, tough opponenets - especially with enemies getting their resistances lowered. Ice is handy for a lot of situations and Light is also good for picking one or two targets at a safe range while strafing away.

The Healing handgun bullet; Mayalee Hit takes an extremely long time to level with only a few handguns and a slightly lower accuracy to begin with. I've got mine on my Protranser at Lv. 22 and it's still not on par with my other handgun bullets but I've heard it makes some suprising leaps in power towards it's final levels. Thing is, you're likely to chomp through the entire gun's supply of PP before you fully restore your health and that can take too long. It's handy for some enemies I suppose and if you're soloing but otherwise, I'd suggest chomping a mate.