PDA

View Full Version : So found the Dedda, should I wait to synth?

Turbobrain
Oct 18, 2007, 05:38 PM
Been looking for this baby for a while... and up it pops! I work out that on a pure striking PM it has 81%(though I'm usually wrong)...

Considering the hours I put in to finding this I can certainly stand to wait a few weeks for the increase in synth rates.

I am a bit of a numbskull with all this hunting though... I am sure that in a few weeks we either get a synth increase because of the rewards on the cup then another increase for AOI then even Festa.

Am I right or should I just carry on and synth it... or wait. As I said I really dont want to have to hunt it over.... after a failed synth.

Zorafim
Oct 18, 2007, 05:43 PM
Wait until tomorrow.

PALRAPPYS
Oct 18, 2007, 05:46 PM
On 2007-10-18 15:43, Zorafim wrote:
Wait until tomorrow.

Where'd the rumor start where when 1up starts all synth rates increase? That should be after the event, I thought.

-Xios-
Oct 18, 2007, 05:47 PM
If I were you I would wait, S ranks are not that big of a deal, Its better to wait and have a way better chance then to try and have a 50/50 or maybe even less? I have never synth a Srank so I really wouldn't know. Just wait IMO.

Chaobo99
Oct 18, 2007, 05:51 PM
Your dedda would have an 80% now :/

ZodiacNKnight
Oct 18, 2007, 05:54 PM
The Blackbull board is only 75% on a pure range pm too...
Hopefully it will go much higher in this event.

RegulusHikari
Oct 18, 2007, 05:56 PM
85% for S rank company melee weapons with 100 Strike.

-Xios-
Oct 18, 2007, 05:57 PM
If I were you I would wait, S ranks are not that big of a deal, Its better to wait and have a way better chance then to try and have a 50/50 or maybe even less? I have never synth a Srank so I really wouldn't know. Just wait IMO.

Turbobrain
Oct 18, 2007, 06:07 PM
BTW considering that this weapon(to my knowledge) does not drop on 1up... how much is the board worth:).... in this current climate I can't keep up with the prices.

Also, I thought we got the synth rate increases as part of our reward though I could be wrong.

I've synthed a few other S 10*'s(Deva Zashi, Twin Headed Ragnus, Halarod) and they were 75%-80% and all made so the way I see it I'm getting due for a fail and I DONT want to fail this weapon of all weapons. So any increase on the synth rate will be cool I just dont know when or if it'lll be and if it is how much it'll be.

WOOD7770
Oct 18, 2007, 06:44 PM
Well, I would suggest now, it won't be worth more than today and if you wait til all synth rates go up it will be worth even less when you pull that 10%. Good luck!

Chuck_Norris
Oct 18, 2007, 07:17 PM
Actually. Ank Dedda does drop, off of EX boxes. So it'll probably go down in price after 1up. Anyway. If you do keep it, i say you wait till the synth % went up, if you REALLY want it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chuck_norris on 2007-10-18 17:17 ]</font>

Starlet
Oct 18, 2007, 07:24 PM
Yepers. I would synth now too. Got rid of all my deddas already http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif