PDA

View Full Version : Scape Dolls

DCKaz
Feb 14, 2001, 02:32 PM
Ok being a squishy (what I lovingly call my enchanter in EQ applies here as well) I die quick and fast when a boss gets lucky. Or sometimes luck has little to do with it.. those buggers can hit hard and track pretty well.

Right now although universally applauded to be easy, my FOmarl 27 gets *stomped* on by the mines boss solo. Ouch.

Maybe I'll learn the pattern, but either way I'm in the market for Scape Dolls. You can loot 'em (on Hard or better only my guess, I got one there.. and should have immediately banked it, dying later and losing it..!), and they can show up in the shop (still bonking myself in the head for not buying before leaving town.. dohhhhhh).

So now that I've gotten past the two goof ups above and the next day got owned by the boss, I think I've found my favorite stock item outside major TP fluid for bosses. I think the store sells them at 5.5K if I recall correctly.. I'm not loaded, but I'll offer comparable Meseta or any items you're looking for (give me ideas) I have/can get my hands on. Thanks,

DCKaz
(needs to 'scape death :b)

trunks
Feb 14, 2001, 09:15 PM
hey i think i have a scape doll if u wanna trade some time im interested in rare weapons. i'll look 2 night 2 c if i still have some. tell me some of the weapons u have that u r willing 2 trade for it. (I am interested in high lvl mags)

Spy
Feb 15, 2001, 01:43 AM
I have at least seven, probibly more scape dolls, I will trade them and a large sum of meseta for a double-saber/brand

Over
May 25, 2003, 12:35 PM
I have a skape doll I wish to trade it for a weapon by the name of panzer faust on Sunday the 2nd 06 2003 meet me at 2:00 and I will trade it for Panzer Faust or Any other rare weapon apart from the following:
DB's SABER [NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!}
Slicer of Assasin[RUBBISH that I sell for 10 meseta]

Also I will ____Give!!!_____ [yes thats right GIVE] DB's Sabers During hours 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm at sunday (only this sunday!)
My name is pan and I am a level 49 Hunter
E-mail me at [email protected]

PsoPlaya
May 25, 2003, 01:11 PM
BAHAHAHAHA!!!!! SCAPE DOLL FOR PANZER HAHAH

Madzozs
May 25, 2003, 01:17 PM
This topic is 2 years old. Chances are, he either found a scape doll, beat the boss, or got rid of his dream cast.

elf
May 25, 2003, 01:21 PM
well, what do u have? i have plenty of scape dolls, atleast 9, and i wont hesitate to trade them for a decent force weapon. pm me ur force weps and ill let ya no what i can trade ya'. i can even throw in grinders and mats to help ya out

PsoPlaya
May 25, 2003, 01:33 PM
god some ppl are so...