PDA

View Full Version : So.....whos playing with me???

Ryuk_0
Oct 19, 2007, 04:06 AM
iiight well i got like 3 open slots in my party so whos joining me ??? i got 2 that kno who they are im just saying who else got the balls to play lol i kno another group of hackers thats goin to be playin in the event and im trying to match up to them so who joining me???? do u want cherry or dj to win first??? i dont think so >.>

DurakkenX
Oct 19, 2007, 04:08 AM
There is no first and I'm not competitive. I'm already better than everyone so I don't need to prove it ^.^ circular logic is fun

Ryuk_0
Oct 19, 2007, 04:10 AM
lmfao u aint better than me lol i can finish any S2 mission in minutes solo so come on homei lol plus like im saying 2 slots open and theres something to be competitive about is the song of death so yea remember that

l_Will_l
Oct 19, 2007, 04:11 AM
umm pretty sure the gm already said were not getting a leader board. and hinted at everyone getting the song of death

Ryuk_0
Oct 19, 2007, 04:12 AM
wat GM helper bot? that noob doesnt even kno im still around playing and shyt

DurakkenX
Oct 19, 2007, 04:13 AM
#1 everyone who completes all missions gets song of death
#2 I'm better than you just by shear fact can play within the constraints of the game and end up with the same results, maybe over a longer period of time, but enjoyment is not to be rushed anyways so in the end I win out ^.^ As far as Cherry and the others... my cat says meow to them http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Ryuk_0
Oct 19, 2007, 04:14 AM
lol i used to play legit but after i got banned for having the S ranks i stoped playin legit i found it boring as hell plus why do i want to spend 100 hours doin stupid shyt when i can do the same amount of effort in 25hrs? tell me that and trust me i was one of the best figunners back in the day now i just dont give a fuck

Skuda
Oct 19, 2007, 04:21 AM
I can't see this thread going anywhere productive. If you're looking for a group, try checking out the Player Matchup (http://www.pso-world.com/viewforum.php?forum=8) section. Please think before you post.