PDA

View Full Version : Fun stuff

Weeaboolits
Oct 19, 2007, 09:05 AM
Yesterday, my stepdad got pissed because I got on the computer without cleaning the house first, and kicked me off, not that big, I could deal, though it did piss me off, how's he gonna' expect me to clean the whole house while a baby is throwing everything back on the floor?, so later, and this really pissed me off, I got sick and threw up, he disappears in the car for an hour and a half or so, when he gets back, he's gettin' pissed at me and my bro for not cleaning the house well enough, and goes on about how I won't be using the PC for some time, it's like "Hello? I just friggin' puked all over myself, and you're yelling at me?!" Asshole.

AlexCraig
Oct 19, 2007, 12:22 PM
Slightly sounds like my parents yesterday. They woke me up and told me to get the dishes done before I went to work. Uhh... no. Ain't gonna happen. So I finished just the pots and pans before I had to go to work.
I get home, my f%$@ing internet was taken away from me because they say I did not work on the dishes. So, I tell my dad "I did work on the damn dishes this morning! Pots and pans were stacked up to the cabinets! What? Do I have to take a fricking before/after picture of the mess next time?"
I, as you can tell, did get my internet back. But it pissed me off that they did not notice how nearly 20 pots and pans were missing from this morning's mess.

amtalx
Oct 19, 2007, 01:01 PM
Man...parents suck. Move out of the house as quickly as you can kids.

AlexCraig
Oct 19, 2007, 01:07 PM
I believe I said I intend to in my rant http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

DizzyDi
Oct 19, 2007, 06:29 PM
I think amtalx was being sarcastic. Life sucks when you're out on your own, I plan on staying in my mom's house and using her money for a good while longer before I move out.

Boohoo Alex you have to deal with some parents that make you do chores and an obnoxious brother. You sure have it hard. I'm surprised you haven't run away yet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DizzyDi on 2007-10-19 16:31 ]</font>

AlexCraig
Oct 19, 2007, 06:33 PM
Wow. There was no need for that rudeness.

SStrikerR
Oct 19, 2007, 08:33 PM
yea dude thats uncalled for.

MrNomad
Oct 19, 2007, 09:28 PM
Ya Dizzy you're a bitch XD jk jk I'll stop and continue eating my spaghetti.

InfinityXXX
Oct 20, 2007, 07:43 AM
On 2007-10-19 16:29, DizzyDi wrote:
I plan on staying in my mom's house and using her money for a good while longer before I move out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DizzyDi on 2007-10-19 16:31 ]</font>

hell yea, i heard that lol

But i movin into dorms in January and away from home http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

But on the subject, yea, I believe parents get on these mood swings where they wanna complain about anything everything wrong. I could clean up the house and my Ma will come home and scan everything jsut to find something wrong.....i'm not Martha Stewart, i'm not the best cleaner in the world but i try...u kno

just next time, try ur best to fufill their demands to the best you can...you are under their roof....if it gets real bad...get a job and stack your money....or if ur 18+....get a scholarship and a dorm.

Otis_Kat
Oct 20, 2007, 12:33 PM
I already told you Ronin, it's just a step dad. He doesn't give jack shit about you so why do anything for him?