PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Constant freezing during Ragnus--have to power

Yusaku_Kudou
Oct 19, 2007, 10:05 AM
My system has frozen twice during Ragnus now and it's really getting on my nerves. I can't finish the mission to get the EX (both times we had 3 chips, but more rares for them I guess...) nor am I able to get meseta or mission points, so I'm kind of mixed feeling about this event. I guess I could just do C runs solo for quick exp and drop out before the boss.

Rashiid
Oct 19, 2007, 10:06 AM
i feel ya - not ragnus freezing but i keep lagging out! and i know im not laggin either! effin servers....

Kufell
Oct 19, 2007, 10:06 AM
Had it happen to me when I launched my SUV.

Yusaku_Kudou
Oct 19, 2007, 10:15 AM
We have like 14 white stars in the freaking Xbox servers. Somebody log off >.>

pikachief
Oct 19, 2007, 10:27 AM
just get a steady party, and go to a random universe see if that helps.

razkal
Oct 19, 2007, 10:56 AM
Someone stated that they muted all players before they went to boss and it helped. Can any try this out since I'm at work.

omegapirate2k
Oct 19, 2007, 11:49 AM
You may need to get a new disk, but on the plus side, the game is only like 20 bucks.

xzidanex
Oct 19, 2007, 12:09 PM
Son of a... game crashed three times in a row for me T_T

amtalx
Oct 19, 2007, 12:12 PM
ST go!

xiuying
Oct 19, 2007, 12:13 PM
i get this too its incredibly annoying

Zorak000
Oct 19, 2007, 12:18 PM
I too was in a wierd funk this morning, but after a good 20-30 break Im A-OK!

xzidanex
Oct 19, 2007, 12:21 PM
On 2007-10-19 10:18, Zorak000 wrote:
I too was in a wierd funk this morning, but after a good 20-30 break Im A-OK!

Good to know, thats what I'm trying now, just letting my 360 take a break XD It's been going for a good 6 hours now, so it's kinda warm XP

Darkly
Oct 19, 2007, 12:27 PM
Yep, just happend to me too. it is very annoying.

DPShiro
Oct 19, 2007, 01:06 PM
it has happend to me 6 times now... it feels like it happens when its about to die. cant descripe how f´king irritating this is..
i really really hope they fix this, fast

HyperShot-X-
Oct 19, 2007, 01:11 PM
Trust you all r submitting feedbacks to Sega on the official website, i know i wul if i was not at work rite now... do urself n ever1 else favor, :]

Darkly
Oct 19, 2007, 01:16 PM
I Took my disc out and cleaned it, it seems to work now... for now.

xzidanex
Oct 19, 2007, 03:10 PM
Well I got a good 4 runs out of mine, and it just crashed again =/ Gonna try cleaning it now as well, and maybe move to another room thats a little bit cooler.

Cerberus1981
Oct 19, 2007, 03:59 PM
I've had this happen the last two times I've played, did 5 runs in a row with no problems and now this.

New disc and new Elite.

Arcturus
Oct 19, 2007, 06:04 PM
Happened 2 times so far.

We need to contact Sega Team.

Sylpheed
Oct 19, 2007, 06:19 PM
It's only happened to me ONCE so far and it crashed as soon as i went into beast form so try not using SUV's or Beast forms when you get in there.

HyperShot-X-
Oct 19, 2007, 06:35 PM
Clumsy & others on the official forum seems to be on this issue but still developing for a resolution... here's the thread:

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=49229

xzidanex
Oct 19, 2007, 06:37 PM
Yeah... I've had it happen a few times when not nanoblasting, but it does seem to be more common when I do. Also like somebody said earlier on, letting your console cool off seems to fix it for a little while, but it comes back.

HyperShot-X-
Oct 19, 2007, 06:39 PM
*deleted double post,

I suggest any1 having the same prob keep sending in feedbacks to ST, complains from more users = sooner patch will come .. hopefully

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HyperShot-X- on 2007-10-19 17:09 ]</font>

IsoDonk
Oct 19, 2007, 07:08 PM
Just to add my 2MST.

It's only happened to me on an A mission so far - although that might just be a coincidence. I've only done two A runs and it happened on both.

The four or five C/B runs I've done so far have all been fine, but who knows why that is.

jobber
Oct 19, 2007, 10:13 PM
I signed up just to say this isn't a new problem

I've had numerous freezes during de ragnus fights before 1UP started

I emailed Sonic Team and no one ever got back to me.

Carlo210
Oct 19, 2007, 10:43 PM
Fantastic way to spend 15$ a month + time playing. I can't get anything done (literally). I'm even being booted half way through missions randomly because ST seems like they cannot handle this many people on their Xbox 360 version servers. Fan-fu*king-tastic. God bless those who can actually make it through 2 missions in a row without being booted by PSU's servers.
The rest of us will live off of 15-20 minutes of mission time at most before some connection phenomenon pierces our balls.

Fleur-de-Lis
Oct 20, 2007, 01:06 AM
I'd echo jobber's post on this; I haven't been able to complete a mission for nigh 2 weeks due to constant interrupts 5-25 minutes apart, not to mention fits of epic lag. I've double-checked all other hardware connected to my ISP including a "non-existent" server for "another online ST game" and it's not the ISP. It's the servers of Force10 or whomever is hosting the 360 version, and I'd surmise it has nothing to do with the event.

You bet I'm going to leave feedback for SEGA, right now.

June_Mermaid
Oct 20, 2007, 02:12 AM
man WTF 6 fucking games in a row all was going to be ex mission this is bs and it happens everytime on A

pikachief
Oct 20, 2007, 02:30 AM
On 2007-10-20 00:12, June_Mermaid wrote:
man WTF 6 fucking games in a row all was going to be ex mission this is bs and it happens everytime on A

yea i know how u feel http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Skyy-hacylon
Oct 20, 2007, 03:52 AM
my roomie is having a similar problem. i'm not sure if you all know, but there are a lot of issues with the 360, one of them being the fact that they like to scratch discs. when i got my 360, the only game i had was psu. and lo and behold, even though my disc never left the drive, it had circular scratches on it after a month or so.

back when they had the easter event, my game would freeze as soon as it tried to play the easter lobby music.... the disc was all scuffed because of the 360 scratching up my disc. i was able to play again after some serious rubbing with a cleaning cloth.

so just in case you haven't done so already, even if the disc never leaves the drive, take a look at it and see if needs a little lovin from a soft cloth.

and even with a clean disc, my old unit (which is currently being mailed to microsoft because of the red ring of death) would constantly have disc read errors. i'm sorry to say, but all of us on the 360 version really do have the short end of the stick, all around. not only do we have tons of problems with the hardware, but the game itself is lacking on the 360.

i mean, look how long it took sonic team to give us the patch for no death penalty! pc/ps2 had that a looooong time ago. and i have played both the ps2/pc and 360 versions. anyone who plays 360 can tell you it takes forever and a half to log in, because we get these connection interrupt errors when trying to log in from the main menu. we have to choose 'disconnect', and then go through the intro screen again, just to get the same error. it usually takes anywhere between 2 to 4 tries just to get to the character select screen. that -never- happened to me on the ps2 aside from the first few days from release when they were working the bugs out.

so anybody with those problems on the 360, i feel your pain. i'm just saying we're always going to be last support-wise when compared to the ps2/pc version. it's a fact, get used to it. =[

kevington
Oct 20, 2007, 10:14 AM
Just had this happen for the first time. Several friends of mine have had it happen too. Frustrating!

Carlo210
Oct 20, 2007, 11:16 AM
The problem is the servers. They simply suck. If I need to get used to it, then ST may want to get used to me quitting after a week of playing.

Noblewine
Oct 20, 2007, 11:33 AM
It's happened about twice so far... I don't know why but it's aggreviating espcially when you don't get rewarded for slaying a Deragnus and not getting the meseta.

A2K
Oct 20, 2007, 01:10 PM
It hasn't happened to me after a day's and night's worth of runs. From the way that it sounds, though, it sounds like it's exacerbated by network latency issues. Voice chat connections require extra bandwidth, which might explain why muting everyone seems to help.

Skyy-halcyon:
The death penalty patch delay is presumably due to Microsoft certification. The updates need to be cleared before they're released. All versions of the game released in North America have had their share of issues in the past and present, but as far support goes for either version, all feedback goes to the same people.

eightball
Oct 20, 2007, 02:00 PM
everyone keeps posting random rumors...i've tried them all and nothing is helping...i might get four good runs then two in a row where i or others freeze out...and this isn't a lag problem...the whole system freezes it doesn't even go back to the main xbox menu when you eject the disc you have to power down...this is bs

kizzycrew
Oct 20, 2007, 02:18 PM
Just had it freeze after a laggy game, then someone used an SUV. freeze city. B rank on de ragnus

GeekRuler
Oct 20, 2007, 02:48 PM
Its not the servers if the game freezes.
If you lag out its the servers its the 360's fault if it freezes.
It happens in a lot of Ragnus runs too much action on the screen at once.

I remedy this by:
Turning off the mic
Not looking directly at the De Ragnus (rangers only)
Refraining from beast modes or SUVS (its easy enough anyway)
If all else fails take breaks every now and then to let the 360 cool down.

kevington
Oct 20, 2007, 06:48 PM
I've tried all of the proposed fixes and nothing works. Just had my fifth freeze in a row. Sigh.

Sekani
Oct 20, 2007, 07:32 PM
Only suggestion I can think of is to clear the cache by holding down the LB, RB, and A buttons when you start up PSU. I had issues with another game freezing (Eternal Sonata) and this solved my problems with it.

No freezes in PSU yet, though it is a problem when you have one or more people dropping out on almost every run.

June_Mermaid
Oct 20, 2007, 07:48 PM
ok i kind of fix the problem last night i posted that i froze 6 ties in a row in servers 1-3 so some friends jump on so i moved to server 18 and did 3 rund and no freeze so i jump on today and get into a great pt on server 3 and @ ragnus i froze again so i think its the servers

McLaughlin
Oct 20, 2007, 08:27 PM
I have yet to be lagged out/frozen in a mission. This goes for my entire PSU career.

Carlo210
Oct 20, 2007, 08:32 PM
If you are in a good party or friends or nice people, you can do what I did today.
I told them "go ahead and beat deragnus. I always freeze on him." and, since I've been in a party of nice guys who could handle deragnus with 3 people (its not a big deal), they had no problem with me staying behind.

And guess what? I got my first EX mission. Yes, after playing probably 20 parum runs (being able to complete maybe 3 of them without being booted from the server), I finally got around the Deragnus problem that ST doesn't want to fix and finally got to do an Ex mission!
And I got a Twin Headed Deragnus board.

After that, I completed another on moatoob and, in the ex mission, got a magic wand.

1up cup is fun, but Sonic Team's support is not. While ST singlehandedly butchers this game's quality and playerbase, finding a way to enjoy the game (translation: enduring ST) isn't easy to do.

buzyb77
Oct 20, 2007, 08:54 PM
if it Keeps Freezing play on servers that are Less populated( easier to with friends ) see if that helps.

Cerberus1981
Oct 20, 2007, 09:05 PM
I've probably had this happen to me 5 times out of 30 runs.

I've given up on Parum partly because of this and partly because I prefer the S ranks that drop at Moatoob.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cerberus1981 on 2007-10-20 19:07 ]</font>

Arcturus
Oct 20, 2007, 09:33 PM
This has happened countless times now. It freezes a solid half of the times I'm at De Ragnus.

Shishi-O
Oct 21, 2007, 12:35 AM
to all turn your mikes off, or only play with 3 people

Carlo210
Oct 21, 2007, 01:59 AM
Staying behind and letting your party fight the boss works. It's not like 3 players is a big deal compared to 4 when fighting a boss, unless you're a techer.
If your party gets angry when you say you're staying behind, then funk'em. I'm never going to risk my xbox freezing due to ST's lack of proffesionalism regarding their online game with a premium Monthly Fee.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Carlo210 on 2007-10-20 23:59 ]</font>

HyperShot-X-
Oct 21, 2007, 02:11 AM
i froze 5 times out of 20 runs roughly so far, it seems to be happening at random...my intuition tells me it's a bug in the mission programming code for the 1st 20-30 seconds of De Ragnus fight that got something to do with graphics memory glitchy which causes the game to crash. It shouldn't be much trouble for ST to reproduce the error and come up with a patch to fix the bug, it's only matter of time, i believe.

But, what i'd like to know is why this happens on X360 version only if the source code was copied and ported over from PC/PS2 version which is not getting such error at all???

Carlo210
Oct 21, 2007, 02:49 AM
Hypershot, don't hold your breath. This problem has been present since the game was released and ST hasn't given half a crap to bother fixing it.

A2K
Oct 21, 2007, 10:43 AM
On 2007-10-21 00:11, HyperShot-X- wrote:
But, what i'd like to know is why this happens on X360 version only if the source code was copied and ported over from PC/PS2 version which is not getting such error at all???

Prima facie, there's one obvious difference between the two platforms, and that's the Xbox Guide constantly running in the background. It's likely quite a bit more complex than that, though--just throwing it out there.

And Carlos210, that horse is long dead. The decision to leave or stay is ultimately up to the individual--repeating the same tired sentiment without offering any solutions isn't going to help anyone at this point.

jlarussa
Oct 21, 2007, 11:10 AM
yay only 100 freezes in 2 days... well nvm make that 101 T.T

WOOD7770
Oct 21, 2007, 11:51 AM
Happened to me 4 times, oh well I got 2 S rank drops campared to everyone elses 15. That seams fair. =( Not that the $ is any good either right?

WOOD7770
Oct 21, 2007, 11:52 AM
4 times here =(

Raine_Loire
Oct 21, 2007, 01:01 PM
Ok, I don't know if this has been said in the last 4 pages, but both Laguna and I have frozen fighting the deragnus, and every time when we log back in, we have gotten the money and mission points, as well as the exp from beating him. IT's happened to me 3 times, and although I don't get the crap from the ex mission, at this level it isn't why I'm playing anyway!

eightball
Oct 21, 2007, 02:39 PM
i just froze the last 3 runs...i'm moving on to moatoob..anyone wanna meet up for a party?

Shishi-O
Oct 21, 2007, 10:51 PM
On 2007-10-19 08:05, Yusaku_Kudou wrote:
My system has frozen twice during Ragnus now and it's really getting on my nerves. I can't finish the mission to get the EX (both times we had 3 chips, but more rares for them I guess...) nor am I able to get meseta or mission points, so I'm kind of mixed feeling about this event. I guess I could just do C runs solo for quick exp and drop out before the boss.

this happens all the time in the deragnus runs.

dual sentinel

duel in the ruins

1up cup

the parum run is trash because of it, they shouls switch with deragon.

i am taking a break from the game till the neudaiz mission.

i have been on everyday for 16 hrs a day since febuary i love lvling up.

but this has irritated me beyond all measure, i am going to buy halo, i havn't bought it because i have been busy loving the game/ runs.

but now that i am always booted i guess i have the time to play it.

if the next mission is remotely like this i think i can find better things to do with my time.

i'll let sonic team know but i doubt they give half a fuck.

all of my friends can

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shishi-O on 2007-10-21 21:10 ]</font>

jobber
Oct 22, 2007, 01:12 AM
Saturday, no freeze at all in 8 runs on Uni 15

Just did a run on Uni 2 and it froze right when the Fire/Ice attack started.

Pulled my mic before the warp and that didn't work.

Apone
Oct 22, 2007, 01:57 AM
do the people that freeze have hd tvs? I find that if I dont get too close to the dragon and not let it fill the screen I dont freeze. I mute my mic just in case though. Maybe its a bug due to making an originally low res game high res.

Sekani
Oct 22, 2007, 10:52 AM
Trying to be helpful here if you can all manage to stop whining for two seconds....

On 2007-10-20 17:32, Sekani wrote:
Only suggestion I can think of is to clear the cache by holding down the LB, RB, and A buttons when you start up PSU. I had issues with another game freezing (Eternal Sonata) and this solved my problems with it.

No freezes in PSU yet, though it is a problem when you have one or more people dropping out on almost every run.

RedCoKid
Oct 22, 2007, 11:58 AM
On 2007-10-20 12:48, GeekRuler wrote:
Not looking directly at the De Ragnus

Keep the camera pointed away, using the inside of your shield as a mirror. Quickly turn and strike its head to defeat it. Gift wrap the dorso. On your next run, open and drop the dorso during the EX mission to freeze the jarba.

eightball
Oct 22, 2007, 12:06 PM
haha i like the medusa reference

Anduril
Oct 22, 2007, 01:35 PM
I was lucky enough to find a few groups who were willing to let me stay behind during the fight. Sure I miss out on the EXP but at least I'm able to do the EX mission with them. I found that while I was doing this no one else froze-up. Maybe just an isolated incident, but who knows?

RufuSwho
Oct 22, 2007, 01:43 PM
[quote]On 2007-10-20 17:32, Sekani wrote:

Thanks, will try this

eightball
Oct 22, 2007, 01:56 PM
rufu..i've tried that and think others have too...it doesn't make any difference to me at least still freeze...best option...move to moatoob

jobber
Oct 22, 2007, 11:40 PM
ugh....it did it again..this time on Uni 3

this is awful

I did this run 8 times Saturday with no issues

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jobber on 2007-10-22 21:50 ]</font>

pikachief
Oct 23, 2007, 12:04 AM
i've been palying all day today with NO problems watsoever! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I basically mixed 3 ideas into 1 super strategy!

*WARNING*: Ma not work for everyone

First u tell everyoen to have their mics muted/unplugged the whole run. that helps barely some but sometimes it stops the freezes...

Second u run around the perimiter of the level as soon as u begin to let it load. that helped me a few times before i found the 3rd method.

Lastly have your settings on SDTV settings. Yes i know it looks completely horrible but i havent froze yet since i did that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Carlo210
Oct 23, 2007, 12:08 AM
Or play with friends that don't mind you staying back and letting them do the boss.

Shishi-O
Oct 23, 2007, 12:53 AM
On 2007-10-22 11:56, eightball wrote:
rufu..i've tried that and think others have too...it doesn't make any difference to me at least still freeze...best option...move to moatoob

have donr this no lag,...others do though :/

Yusaku_Kudou
Oct 23, 2007, 02:20 AM
Can anybody else confirm that switching to 480i (SD) stops freezing? How about 480p? I have mine through VGA at 1280x720 right now and I'd be willing to give this a try until they switch up missions again. I'll try 480p and see how that goes first.

IsoDonk
Oct 23, 2007, 02:22 AM
SD makes no difference whatsoever. Sorry.

Shishi-O
Oct 23, 2007, 07:03 AM
On 2007-10-23 00:22, IsoDonk wrote:

i am happily spamming parum, thanks pika

Xtian913
Oct 23, 2007, 09:00 AM
A friend of mine who was always lagging out now runs to a corner once the dragon loads and looks down for about 15 seconds and its been working for him ever since.

Soulvayne
Oct 23, 2007, 09:38 AM
I know its 10k xp but as others said if you know you are going to freeze up on the DeRagnus and your group is willing to let you stay topside while the other three fight the boss take them up on the offer. The EX mission is generally more "Important" than the 10k.

I was partying with 2 people last night and we added a fortegunner who asked us which mission we were going to do and we said Parum. Said Fortegunner then goes on to start saying I freeze on DeRagnus under these conditions: Grenades, Rifles, PA's.... etc. We are like don't worry if you want you can stay topside (the Fortetecher in our party freezes on deragnus and was going to be topside anyhow.)

The Fortegunner then continues rambling on about things that won't make him 360 lock up including: looking at the floor, not doing anything for 30 seconds, sacrificing a chicken, throwing a piece of cheese on the ceiling at exactly 15 seconds after each passing minute. We had to boot the guy because he wouldn't listen to 3 people giving him an alternative to be able to get into the bonus round which is mainly what this event is all about.

Little secret for those that have seen in Fortegunner + Boma Duranga = De Ragnus dead in under 2 minutes. We picked up another Gunner (GP you just tore that stuff up) and proceeded to get several halarods and come oh so close on clearing EX 1A on 6-7 occassions; and this Fortegunner missed out because he just didn't want to listen to reason. I Feel sorry for all those people that run through the mission and freeze up on DeRagnus missing out on the EX over 10k xp; I don't feel sorry for those people that are given the option of sitting out DeRagnus and getting into the Bonus mission and they don't take it.

Yusaku_Kudou
Oct 23, 2007, 12:14 PM
Okay, I seemed to have perfected the prevention of lock-up. Only let 3 people go in. Somebody has to sit out. I have not frozen *once* since I've done this. I'm in HD, looking at Ragnus, using berserk grenade launcher PA.

pikachief
Oct 23, 2007, 12:22 PM
On 2007-10-23 05:03, Shishi-O wrote:

On 2007-10-23 00:22, IsoDonk wrote:

i am happily spamming parum, thanks pika

lol np ^.^ http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

like i said it works for some Isodonk >.>

if the SD and letting the lvl load for u doesnt work then just sit out of the boss, thats what my friend does http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

mvffin
Oct 23, 2007, 02:11 PM
I spam "MOATOOB B/A RUNS ONLY" in the lobby,and people still invite me to parum. i tell them i can't fight the dragon, and i want to sit out, and they said there wass no wayy.

pikachief
Oct 23, 2007, 02:17 PM
On 2007-10-23 12:11, mvffin wrote:
I spam "MOATOOB B/A RUNS ONLY" in the lobby,and people still invite me to parum. i tell them i can't fight the dragon, and i want to sit out, and they said there wass no wayy.

i saw someone spamming that, i told them we were doign doing parum and they left.... i would'e let them sit out.... eh oh well :/

Raine_Loire
Oct 23, 2007, 05:24 PM
Ugh, yesterday my "I still get xp" theory was shot. I'm not sure why I did before but it isn't 100% now. I have started freezing every time there is a full party, or if there are 3 ppl and an NPC. Once I was in the middle of saying "I hope I don't freeze this time" and it froze. I left my party wondering what I hope I don't do that starts with an F. I bet they're still scratching their heads, 3 days later. Laguna and I just solo (duo?) the parum runs, we can get 10 on C alone, and haven't gotten a good enough party on B to make it worth the time involved to get 10 anyway. (we're 40 and 41) I'm going to try the looking down thing though, see if that helps (or was that sarcastic??)

KyTin
Oct 23, 2007, 06:23 PM
its not lag its bad code in the game making peoples systems lock up on the dragon fight leave it to sega to be to lazy to test the stuff first before releasing it to the 360 which wasnt done in japan for obvious reasons so we are left to suffer with a mission that has bugs for just our platform...

by the way everyone this has not happened once on my elite only on my sisters normal 360 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

jobber
Oct 23, 2007, 06:45 PM
not on the elite? overheating problems with the game on a normal 360?

The only other time I've ever froze on PSU other than the de ragnus was fighting the normal de ragun and that was only once.

xzidanex
Oct 23, 2007, 08:33 PM
Well, I don't know if this has already been said anywhere, and this might just be me, but I've found that if I run off into a corner, so that the dragon isn't anywhere on my screen, then wait for about 30 seconds to a minute, then I can turn around and fight the dragon with my team, and I haven't had any problems since I started doing this (which has been two days now). Anyway, hopefully this helps.

Wallin
Oct 23, 2007, 09:10 PM
So tempted to say on the PSU forums that this is justified grounds for giving us an extra week of 1-Up time. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Fleur-de-Lis
Oct 23, 2007, 10:26 PM
Too bad it's not 'justified grounds' to fix the goddamn problem.

Carlo210
Oct 23, 2007, 10:34 PM
ST is lazy and doesn't like the NA market (don't try to dispute this, lol). I basically have to refrain from fighting DeRagnus and stay behind the boss-teleporter.

twysted
Oct 23, 2007, 11:18 PM
it has happened to me 3-4 times

Soulvayne
Oct 24, 2007, 10:03 AM
On 2007-10-23 18:33, xzidanex wrote:
Well, I don't know if this has already been said anywhere, and this might just be me, but I've found that if I run off into a corner, so that the dragon isn't anywhere on my screen, then wait for about 30 seconds to a minute, then I can turn around and fight the dragon with my team, and I haven't had any problems since I started doing this (which has been two days now). Anyway, hopefully this helps.

Hope you aren't running with a couple fortegunners using Boma Duranga because 30 seconds to a minute is all the time they need to kill it.

RedMussel
Oct 24, 2007, 10:25 AM
I gotta Elite and i never lag/frezze on this part thou 2 people allways ended up so its meen

xzidanex
Oct 25, 2007, 09:33 AM
On 2007-10-24 08:03, Soulvayne wrote:
Hope you aren't running with a couple fortegunners using Boma Duranga because 30 seconds to a minute is all the time they need to kill it.

XD Fair enough, I should add that I shoot the dragon a few times before running off to my little corner, just in case they do kill it. But I usually have time to come back and help the fight still.

Apone
Oct 25, 2007, 10:50 AM
I do that running thing too and it works all the time so far

jobber
Dec 3, 2007, 01:30 AM
sorry to bump this but I didn't want to clutter the board up with more dumb topics. Has this been fixed with AOI? I want to go rare hunting

AlphaMinotaux
Dec 3, 2007, 01:33 AM
I've never had this happen to my system so it doesn't happen to everyone.

Haven't done this boss since AOti came out so i can't help you out on this issue.

pikachief
Dec 3, 2007, 01:33 AM
just do a C run and find out yourself ^.^