PDA

View Full Version : rappy's on invisible road?

HadesAlmighty
Oct 19, 2007, 02:38 PM
i want to farm for the new stuff,would this be a good place to do so? i hear everyone saying the spawn rate is up and IR can be solo'd

HFlowen
Oct 19, 2007, 02:39 PM
Parum? Yea, been doing C solo for a few hours. 13 feathers, 3 Pumpkin Rods and a Pumpkin Deco.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HFlowen on 2007-10-19 12:40 ]</font>

Anduril
Oct 19, 2007, 02:40 PM
From my experience ih the mission they Spawn in the Large room when you enter the Relics Area. I got the low level stuff (ie Deco, and Pumpkin Head) from them. With in an hour I saw them spawn quite a few times, so I would say yes, It is a good place to farm them.

HadesAlmighty
Oct 19, 2007, 02:41 PM
parum...you lost me there...i thought it was in the club at the gardians colony?!

Anduril
Oct 19, 2007, 02:43 PM
On 2007-10-19 12:41, HadesAlmighty wrote:
parum...you lost me there...i thought it was in the club at the gardians colony?!

Technically it is a VR Parum.You get there from the Club, but it is just easier to call it a Parum Mission, since that's what the fields are supposed to be, albiet in Virtual Reality.

HadesAlmighty
Oct 19, 2007, 02:59 PM

HandOfThornz
Oct 19, 2007, 03:20 PM
I got a rare rappy spaen on C rank my first run!!! i've had 4 spawns in 3 hours, they always appear in 1st area/room of Relics for me!
(2 statues,2 rods and 12 feathers so far from C runs)

Maybe there's a pattern to how to get rappy's to spawn but i need to work on it a bit.

I think possibly this could be just random luck. but "invisible road"(parum mission) in the room where you have to kill the right enemy first(block3) or the message you killed the wrong enemy is displayed on screen. I've noticed on the last 3 rare rappy spawns, if i get the first right enemy killed first out of the pair and fail the next(forfitting the 1up cup orb,i think!?) when i've reach Relics the first room i have got 2x2 rappies. also if you do other things in the mission you will get certain enemies in certain next rooms.
Has anyone else found same patterns to the maps too?
Apoligies if this seems rushed, im gagging to get back to 1up http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Randomness
Oct 19, 2007, 03:33 PM
Well, so far, I've seen everything but the rod drop. Also, they seem to be relatively common.

Raine_Loire
Oct 19, 2007, 03:38 PM
I've done that mission a ton of times with Laguna and we haven't seen hide nor feather of a rappy! ;_; Guess we'll try again tomorrow. Need to get our speed up anyway, we're only getting 8/10!

Cerberus1981
Oct 19, 2007, 03:56 PM
I've seen them one time out of about four runs.

They dropped 3 feathers and a magical wand (9* wand) on A rank, the guy who I was running the mission with seemed to think he's seen Rappies every time Norph (sp?) joins the party.

I've given up for the day, for some reason my 360 has become prone to freezing on the boss http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Saw 4 Halarod boards drop in about 5 ex missions.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cerberus1981 on 2007-10-19 13:57 ]</font>

Raine_Loire
Oct 20, 2007, 05:08 PM
Not. One. Rappy. Not. One. Rare. 2 days. OMG.

Dragon_Knight
Oct 20, 2007, 05:13 PM
Don't feel too bad...in about 18 EX missions only 5 S rank boards have dropped...I got a twin headed ragnus and a Halarod...and that AFTER two days of spamming the parum missions. I've done a few missions on moatoob...but other then a glicthed EX mission with immortal kogs I havn't seen any S ranks drop on moatoob. Others I know get S ranks drops AT LEAST once an EX mission.

Mini-Beast
Oct 20, 2007, 05:22 PM
Well on A rank IR you get them better maybe.
On a C rank mission I've gotten them a few times not many though.