PDA

View Full Version : Having too many friends a bad thing?

Noblewine
Oct 20, 2007, 01:04 AM
Most of the people I've met when I started have been nice to me but after I've been playing for about 5 wks most of them are distracted with figuring out a way around the money issue and don't really have time to do runs and etc. It doesn't really bother me very much because I just spend alot of time doing runs to increase my job lvl to improve the parameters of my character and find material to feed to my PM. I'm just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

DurakkenX
Oct 20, 2007, 03:54 AM
Personally i take large breaks and i play solo a lot so i don't really have a stable stable of friends to call on ever, but then again maybe the word of friend should be refined in your vocabulary. Honestly, I'd say I have no friends at all anymore, but I have plenty of acquaintances that I refer to as friends because it is a far easier word to say and spell ^.^ If I kept the mind set I had years ago I'd say I have hundreds of friends...but yeah anyways you gotta realize that realistically the people you call friends don't care about you as much as you don't care about them, not in the way you might say a friend would so them suddenly not playing with you just means their priorities or 'better' friends are around more now that's all... I bet you do the same thing. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Noblewine
Oct 20, 2007, 11:18 AM
On 2007-10-20 01:54, DurakkenX wrote:but I have plenty of acquaintances that I refer to as friends because it is a far easier word to say and spell ^.^

I never thought of it that way. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Thanks however have ya met people that let ya join their party then completely blow ya off when ya ask if they wanna do a run.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Noblewine on 2007-10-20 09:22 ]</font>

DurakkenX
Oct 20, 2007, 01:30 PM
How bout I give you just about all my cards in PSU that'd be quicker than listing them >.>

Mystil
Oct 20, 2007, 03:48 PM
One good friend is better than have many friends. There is a difference betewwn association and friendship.

Noblewine
Oct 20, 2007, 09:22 PM
On 2007-10-20 11:30, DurakkenX wrote:How bout I give you just about all
my cards in PSU that'd be quicker than listing them >.>

That's okay dude, I think I get the picture but thanks for the advice.