PDA

View Full Version : Question about line shields in AOI

TetsuyaHikari
Oct 20, 2007, 01:36 AM
To anyone who is currently playing AOI or knows offhand..are there ANY S rank line shields that can be equipped by a Fortefighter AND have the Arm, Body, and Extra slot intact?

Right now..I don't see any S rank line shields with that combo, except for the Stormline (which also has a Head slot), which I can't equip anyway.

So..does anyone know if there are any? If so, I was thinking about ditching my SUV and just trying for a line shield that has the Arm, Body, and Head, but no Extra..then when AOI comes out, get a line shield that does meet my criteria.

Anyway, I just figured I'd ask http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kikumaru on 2007-10-19 23:37 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kikumaru on 2007-10-19 23:37 ]</font>

Shiryuu
Oct 20, 2007, 01:59 AM
Serafi-senba. Board drops from light/dark dragon.

TetsuyaHikari
Oct 20, 2007, 02:06 AM
Hmmm..in the database, it shows that the line shield doesn't even have one slot.

Is that completely wrong or..?

ryvius
Oct 20, 2007, 02:08 AM
psuwiki shows it as having all slots

That's pretty awesome actually

Soukosa
Oct 20, 2007, 04:37 PM
On 2007-10-20 00:06, Kikumaru wrote:
Hmmm..in the database, it shows that the line shield doesn't even have one slot.

PSOW puts stuff in for items before they even exist. So stuff that they have has a good chance of not being correct making their DB fairly unreliable.

PSU Wiki is right though, it does indeed have 4 slots with no strings attached (other than being youmei and thus weak in EVP and MST, which are more useful to most classes in this game than DFP).

buzyb77
Oct 20, 2007, 04:39 PM
On 2007-10-20 14:37, Soukosa wrote:

On 2007-10-20 00:06, Kikumaru wrote:

PSOW puts stuff in for items before they even exist. So stuff that they have has a good chance of not being correct making their DB fairly unreliable.

PSU Wiki is right though, it does indeed have 4 slots with no strings attached (other than being youmei and thus weak in EVP and MST, which are more useful to most classes in this game than DFP).

well it looks like Database here need a teacher/ newsroom editor to do some Fact Checking...

Rizen
Oct 20, 2007, 05:19 PM
On 2007-10-20 14:39, buzyb77 wrote:
well it looks like Database here need a teacher/ newsroom editor to do some Fact Checking...
Some things slip through when normal users add stuff to the database. We try to check as much as possible, but we are really short hand on contributors to the database. =/

Edit: Also not that items that are not available yet are in Italic text and the information about it may be wrong unless theres a picture of stats in the entry. We are trying to make an effort to make sure all items that are unavailable are stated inside the weapon/item's page.

If you see any problems in the database, please report it here:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=106632&forum=6&78

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rizen on 2007-10-20 15:22 ]</font>