PDA

View Full Version : This is made of epic fail.

Nyreal
Oct 20, 2007, 02:17 AM
Well, not epic, perhaps. Not really fail, as well.

I think that this mission is pretty biased towards higher levels. It's almost punishing me for joining late. XD

I mean, it's so hard to find a C-rank party. Even then, it takes ages and ages. I almost wish to be powerleveled to 35.

Keiko_Seisha
Oct 20, 2007, 02:20 AM
I know what you mean, I see you sitting around the club lobby quite oftenly. I have a friend who is in the same predicament as you, and me and another friend are planning to help them out tomorrow, while I level an alt.

Nyreal
Oct 20, 2007, 02:23 AM
Ah. I should have gotten your card, then. I would have been happy to help you, Keiko. I've hitched a ride on a few runs, but i haven't been able to get into it. Which is sad, because I have bills to pay and jobs to level.

I'll try and track you down. XD

Niloklives
Oct 20, 2007, 03:47 AM
I dunno how you see it that way...are you suggesting you should be able to run this mission on A with a lowbie? if you feel this event is biased towards high levels, you must really resent S2s and such. we all had to earn our way to where we are...and this event actually makes that easier for you, not harder. I say just relax and do your best...this event is pretty meaningless in the end.

DurakkenX
Oct 20, 2007, 03:57 AM
i actually will be soloing C-ranks and such a bit cuz i want to get 10pts in it to finish up parum and lvl up my jobs so if you see me you should ask to join I'm pretty sure unless i'm being a dick i'll say sure.

LaMBoLOgy
Oct 20, 2007, 04:18 AM
yeah i feel ur pain, might just have to chill a bit and hope the sky opens up with a Cparty, psu is kinda hard for lower lvls, most players been around a while and have their set group of trusted friends, not much u can do about it.

Randomness
Oct 20, 2007, 05:39 AM
Its because nobody is playing thier alts as they want S ranks.

pikachief
Oct 20, 2007, 05:50 AM
On 2007-10-20 03:39, Randomness wrote:

im playing on my alt as soon as i get my desta XD

ShadowDragon28
Oct 20, 2007, 06:10 AM
Nyreal.. If you see when I'm on with my alts "Nei Fourth" or "Omega Cypher" and you want to run a C mission just talk to me.

My alts need a buttload of xp and mp for leveling that are aplenty in the 1-Up missions, and we can team up to level our lowbie characters (fairly quicker than normal) when ever your ready.

It wil be a lot more fun than sitting in front of the Club I think. (o_<)b ~o.k.?

waluigi1
Oct 20, 2007, 06:25 AM
Me and my buddy are running C, we just moved from PS2 recently. Send us friend requests if you like, mines Waluigi1 and my friends is Princejake2

Vickie
Oct 20, 2007, 06:56 AM
a one a tohoooo a three..... a three

yea you low levels are lucky this missions here, I wish it was out when i was still leveling.

Masou
Oct 20, 2007, 07:41 AM
my alt just became my main http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

mvffin
Oct 20, 2007, 08:50 AM
On 2007-10-20 05:41, Masou wrote:
my alt just became my main http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

thats my goal for this event. i like my cast gunner a lot, and i think it will be much easier for her to solo missions than my current main(beast wt).

Rizen
Oct 20, 2007, 09:02 AM
Personally, Im just trying to cap fG on my PT and Im going to work on my other characters. I have a lv 26ish Beast and a 56 Human (my original character), so after I am done with them, I would be glad to level characters with anyone. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

RegulusHikari
Oct 20, 2007, 09:10 AM
Biased towards higher levels? We don't need 20s and 30s running around with all the good stuff thanks. Not to mention the requirement for the highest rank is 55. Pretty ridiculously low if you ask me.

I wish people would just stop complaining about every thing that doesn't work out perfectly for them.

Rashiid
Oct 20, 2007, 09:18 AM
On 2007-10-20 03:50, pikachief wrote:

im playing on my alt as soon as i get my desta XD

haha - im makin on as we speak =] (1st moatoob Ex mission was WIN)

Sha Sha
Oct 20, 2007, 09:25 AM
I been working on my main trying to hit 80 but of crouse ill be running about with uber low level atls too woo Go level 9 xD

Aisha9
Oct 20, 2007, 10:56 AM
lvl 55+ to fight monsters lvl 100+ = Biased?

Indeed it is. biased towards HELPING lower leveled characters.

Lets also not forget the EXP boost, so you can effectively level faster than ever before possible, no matter what level you are.

Also, the Parum mission isn't hard to solo at all. I solo'd it on my lvl 92 on A rank and almost had an S (just needed to kill 3 more monsters...dangit!)

Ive solo'd C with my FT though. And still got an S. Sure, it goes faster with more people, but if theres no C party's going you can easily solo it yourself and still lvl up while waiting for more people.

omegapirate2k
Oct 20, 2007, 12:41 PM
On 2007-10-20 07:10, RegulusHikari wrote:
Biased towards higher levels? We don't need 20s and 30s running around with all the good stuff thanks. Not to mention the requirement for the highest rank is 55. Pretty ridiculously low if you ask me.

I wish people would just stop complaining about every thing that doesn't work out perfectly for them.

It's not even a big deal, from what I've seen in the expansion, S rank drops should drop in comparable amounts, not to mention the XP boosts >_>

Masou
Oct 25, 2007, 04:39 AM
On 2007-10-20 06:50, mvffin wrote:

On 2007-10-20 05:41, Masou wrote:

thats my goal for this event. i like my cast gunner a lot, and i think it will be much easier for her to solo missions than my current main(beast wt).

well my main (used to be main) was a Newman FF.
the one im using now is a CAST fG/FG

Garanz-Baranz
Oct 25, 2007, 07:14 AM
The event itself isn't baised on Lowbies, it's the players MAKING it appear biased.

<.< theirs FAR more A-runs then B-runs, which theres FAR more B-runs then C-runs.

It's all because most players have level70+, and not many people have Lv35-55, atleast not in use.

I have a Lv53 Beast WT[former GT], still doing B, must get Class Levels, and base levels. o.o

I find it hard to find a B-party, but easy to find an A-party.

But oh well, good luck on this whawhoozie of an event, which has been royally screwed in rewards due to Halloween event

Konstanse_Xx
Oct 25, 2007, 07:16 AM
Don't the rappies go away soon?...Like next week?

Masou
Nov 4, 2007, 03:44 AM
to be honest...i think i've gotten sick of PSU. i havent been on much lately :/

Shishi-O
Nov 4, 2007, 08:53 AM
On 2007-11-04 01:44, Masou wrote:
to be honest...i think i've gotten sick of PSU. i havent been on much lately :/

blasphemer...too Many feel that way http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shishi-O on 2007-11-04 05:55 ]</font>

Cerberus1981
Nov 4, 2007, 08:59 AM
You get nothing in life unless you work for it, this event is rewarding those of us who have put thousands of hours into this game. Besides there's still plenty of loot and rewards to be had for lower levels, you don't have to spend nearly as much time leveling as it took me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cerberus1981 on 2007-11-04 06:01 ]</font>

Mystil
Nov 4, 2007, 10:22 AM
On 2007-10-20 07:10, RegulusHikari wrote:

We don't need low levels to be shut out off the game almost completely like it was before the cup either. There is more high levels than low levels. Enough high levels to play together, but not enough low levels. I know all about this, I was 51 on my beast for a long time soloing Overload plains A.

I get this feeling that they are looked upon as "vermin" which is stupid.

I've said this a lot... I feel bad for those who did not take advantage of the xp boost. The mission level requirements will just go up and up and up. The highest now is 85. Next it will be 95, 105, 115. and so on. C ranks B ranks and A ranks are not meant to be played on for characters WHOLE LIFE.

DAMASCUS
Nov 4, 2007, 10:39 AM
The other hidden concern is that this is indicative of our declining populace of new PSU players. There is no reason to believe that it would be great so close to the release of AOI. I'm just hoping that ST pushes for more exposure of AOI but I sure haven't seen anything yet with AOI just around the corner :/

The result is that a lot of us are running into newer players playing with our alts because they are waiting for lower level parties which don't exist.

Flwl3ssCowboy
Nov 4, 2007, 10:43 AM

Levelin' spells and netting some exp. on my alt while I'm at it.

Broodstar1337
Nov 4, 2007, 11:25 AM
I started over on the 360. Currently lvl 11. When I turned to the cup for a little push, it didn't take too long to get into a C party. Granted, the people were 10-20 levels higher, but I managed just fine.

There are people willing to throw you a bone. You just gotta be the one to catch it.

Mystil
Nov 4, 2007, 01:44 PM
On 2007-11-04 07:39, DAMASCUS wrote:
The other hidden concern is that this is indicative of our declining populace of new PSU players. There is no reason to believe that it would be great so close to the release of AOI. I'm just hoping that ST pushes for more exposure of AOI but I sure haven't seen anything yet with AOI just around the corner :/

The result is that a lot of us are running into newer players playing with our alts because they are waiting for lower level parties which don't exist.

The game is not going to get a jump in population with AOI.