PDA

View Full Version : no NPC/rappy at parum run? :(

pikachief
Oct 20, 2007, 02:28 AM
I havent gotten the NPC's or rappies all day at the parum run....

i got it earlier in the day but for about 4 hours now i havent seen any NPC's nor rappys!

I also have been getting the key everytime at the beggining of the 4rd block if that means anything...

Eri_Kasamoto
Oct 20, 2007, 02:34 AM
its random?

pikachief
Oct 20, 2007, 02:37 AM
On 2007-10-20 00:34, Eri_Kasamoto wrote:
its random?

well then sega must suck at random for a few HOURS of the same thing over and over and over! lol even the teleporters have been the same all day >.>

EJ
Oct 20, 2007, 03:44 AM
you are trap in a endless loop ;3

Same with me I get the same map over and over again until I gave up looking for halo rappies for that magic wand.

RedMussel
Oct 20, 2007, 03:49 AM
I think the only way toy get the NPC is when you kill the two Badrias you gatta go to the right and go throu all those enimies then you get a NPC, i got the green male robot, redish pink robot and bruce and diddent get any rappys http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Skyy-hacylon
Oct 20, 2007, 04:02 AM
i have been doing solo c runs, and i have seen the rappies about 3 times now. they spawn at the beginning of the first relics block.

i really wasn't paying any attention to which npc's i had. i can say that i didn't know how to get the chips at first, and i did get them having 0 chips before. that's all i can really say for sure, i don't want to post anything else without being 100% certain. i'll try to make a note of which npc's i have when that happens again.

i do remember one run they all gave rappy feathers, and another run it was varied (one gave me that evil pumpkin room deco, and another gave me that staff, can't remember the name, 3 star)

Ithildin
Oct 20, 2007, 04:47 AM
I've seen rappies twice and I've only done about six or seven runs. Just stick at it I suppose... Oh, the name of the rod is Pumpkinhead.

Rainu
Oct 20, 2007, 05:06 AM
Every time I get Fullyen Curtz as an NPC, I get Rappies in the first ruins block. Probably just great luck, but I think he might be particularly lucky.

I also got rappies once with that Koltova Farm girl.

pikachief
Oct 20, 2007, 05:26 AM
On 2007-10-20 03:06, Rainu wrote:
Every time I get Fullyen Curtz as an NPC, I get Rappies in the first ruins block. Probably just great luck, but I think he might be particularly lucky.

I also got rappies once with that Koltova Farm girl.

u have to get an NPC and each NPC has its own rappy spawn.

The curtz spawn is when u go straight after u get curtz u get defense buffed vahras straight ahead.

Sami
Oct 20, 2007, 07:34 AM
Never seen rappies with the npc runs. Only seen rappies apear in the bonus mission.

Masou
Oct 20, 2007, 07:40 AM
i got rappies once, when i got that CAST chic whining about not killing the koltova's.
and i got a magical wand too :3

darkante
Oct 20, 2007, 07:47 AM
I have gotten 3 Pumpkinhead wands and 11 feathers today! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
I am so glad..so i gave all my 11 feathers to my friend. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Because he had none and wished for those so i just ran those C runs for those feathers hahaha! XD

Golto
Oct 20, 2007, 09:03 AM
My team also ran into rappies on parum with the rancher cast. For Moatoob Liina was pretty lucky for us.

Powder Keg
Oct 20, 2007, 09:26 AM
Our team managed to find two rappy spawns in a row, and I eneded up with a Magical Wand. Shame I don't have any female characters....I should have made a Female Beast, but it's pretty much too late because all of my Partner Machines are done. x_o

Urtri
Oct 20, 2007, 10:42 AM
Ive just been looking on Http://suimasen.sakura.ne.jp with thanks to Google's translator (thank god iam fulent in Gooblede-gook) and it seem to state that the rare map on Parum depends on the following items

Shortcut Warp in B1 - Left or Rigth
B2 Box Contents - Vahra, Key, Key + Vahra or zlicth
B2 Shortcut Warp - Left , Middle or Rigth
B3 NPC - Crutz, Bruce or that female Cast (forgot her name)

its also seems to state that a Rare map occurs if the B1 telepad is the Rigth pad and Curtz appears in B3 (thats all it really says) and there are a total of 7 different map Variations

Raine_Loire
Oct 20, 2007, 04:59 PM
I've run the Parum map a TON of times, and I have not seen a rappy yet. Not in the mission, and not in the EX either. I'm a newman F too, so I have top luck, but it seems like that doesn't matter. I haven't had a party with anyone else who has not seen a rappy yet, how weird is that? I've gotten the 2 robots and bruce, mostly I get Curtz. But not one rappy, and no rares more rare than a par ebon!!! Oh well, I've leveled 4 levels and raised my fortetecher rank by 3... That's something, right?

Dragon_Knight
Oct 20, 2007, 05:08 PM
Well I've run plenty of times with Curtz and I've only seen one rappy spawn with him....

Mystil
Oct 20, 2007, 05:18 PM
I've killed a grand total of 15 rappies in the parum mission. Sometimes only 3 spawn, sometimes 6 will - meaning all the golmoro spawns in the second room before the ramp will be rappies. And just for the sake of proving " I call BS" wrong. Next time I will post pic with rappies http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2007-10-20 15:20 ]</font>

Lukage
Oct 21, 2007, 02:54 AM
29 runs, only saw the rappies once.

stukasa
Oct 21, 2007, 03:10 AM
On 2007-10-20 08:42, Urtri wrote:
Ive just been looking on Http://suimasen.sakura.ne.jp with thanks to Google's translator (thank god iam fulent in Gooblede-gook) and it seem to state that the rare map on Parum depends on the following items

Shortcut Warp in B1 - Left or Rigth
B2 Box Contents - Vahra, Key, Key + Vahra or zlicth
B2 Shortcut Warp - Left , Middle or Rigth
B3 NPC - Crutz, Bruce or that female Cast (forgot her name)

its also seems to state that a Rare map occurs if the B1 telepad is the Rigth pad and Curtz appears in B3 (thats all it really says) and there are a total of 7 different map Variations

This is pretty interesting. o.o I've been trying to figure out which maps give Rappies too. I've only seen Rappies once but that was before I started checking what map I had. The time I got Rappies I know I had Curtz and then defense buffed Vahras at the end.

If Rappies really depend on those four variables people should start keeping track of them so we can figure out specifically which combination is the right one. It would save a lot of hunting time! Please, someone, if you find Rappies share the details! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

EDIT: Found some good info here if anyone didn't see it yet: http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=156696&forum=22&7

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: stukasa on 2007-10-21 01:23 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: stukasa on 2007-10-21 01:31 ]</font>