PDA

View Full Version : what am i doing rong?

xgp
Oct 20, 2007, 04:22 AM
i am tring to traed for a gur bazga on the form but i thack tat i am doing someing rong chas i have tird to traed befor on the form but to no alely can some 1 go lock at my traging post and till me what i did rong

TetsuyaHikari
Oct 20, 2007, 05:10 AM
Well..I've often got a few views at my thread at times and nobody ever replies back. Sometimes the item you have to offer isn't in demand or interesting anyone at the moment.

Sorry I don't have much helpful advice, but..all I can say is bump the thread once or twice a day, or wait a couple of weeks and post a new thread to try again.

Other than that..

good luck http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

EDIT: Actually, after looking at your thread..I think I know the problem. You're offering something which is pretty common at the moment. My suggestion is this:

wait until the 1UP Cup is over to offer that board for the item you want. That way, those who missed the 1UP or didn't get that board will be able to trade with you.

Right now, it's pretty common..so instead of looking for a trade like that, they'd probably just rather hunt for it, since it would be so easy to find at the moment.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kikumaru on 2007-10-20 03:17 ]</font>

Vickie
Oct 20, 2007, 07:16 AM
yea bazga is supposed to be easy to get now atm you might have better luck trading an a rank grenade launcher grinded a couple times

xgp
Oct 20, 2007, 08:36 AM
thers got to b a betre way thin this

Carlo210
Oct 20, 2007, 11:37 PM
Grinded A ranks are really good right now.

Ps. your spelling is o.o

Gryffin
Oct 20, 2007, 11:47 PM
On 2007-10-20 21:37, Carlo210 wrote:
Grinded A ranks are really good right now.

Ps. your spelling is o.o

Dyslexia... be nice. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

More On-Topic:

XGP, Just save it for later, and see if someone makes a thread looking for one ;D

CherryLunar
Oct 20, 2007, 11:48 PM
On 2007-10-20 21:37, Carlo210 wrote:

Ps. your spelling is o.o

Glad to see I'm not the only one who had problems reading the post.

Follow Kikumaru's advice. Wait awhile till what you want to barter becomes a not-so-common drop. Not too many will be willing to trade for something that's not so difficult to find.

EDIT: Ah. Sorry. I didn't realize you had dyslexia. I just assumed you were like quite a few people on the net who make typing easier on themselves but harder on others. >.>;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CherryLunar on 2007-10-20 21:54 ]</font>

Mystil
Oct 20, 2007, 11:49 PM
From his sig

sorr if u cant read what i am tiping i have delixia and its hard for me to spill.

There you go.

Also I imagine trying to read our posts is also hell for him. So come on give him a break.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2007-10-20 21:51 ]</font>

Rashiid
Oct 21, 2007, 12:01 AM
you could try here....

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewforum.php?f=7

but be aware - they are not the nicest ppl, and they may get on your dyslexia - unlike PSOW, they will still make fun - reguardless.

but many more are here - perhaps get someone to post for you.