PDA

View Full Version : PSU: One more week..............

vfloresjr24
Oct 20, 2007, 08:18 AM
Ok I at baltimore, maryland training to get my license to drive a seven ton vehicle(yes I am in the military). And so far I am missing the 1UP cup cause of this. I don't have much time for the internet to check here every often. So how much leveling can be done during this challenge? Any good or decent rares come out of c and b rank missions for the cup? I will be able to play when I get back home next week so I am very excited to give it a try.

Cerberus1981
Oct 20, 2007, 08:23 AM
I ran the C mission just to see what rewards you get and I think it's worth about 18k and a ton of nanoresin and b rank weapons dropped in the ex mission. Decent experience too.

Nobo
Oct 20, 2007, 08:25 AM
Yesterday I gained from lv 92 to 94 so I'd say the levelings good but I havent done B or C but I now on A in the Ex-mission about 1 S-rank drops per run and the rares don't stop comin. I got 2 S-ranks so it should pretty easy. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

vfloresjr24
Oct 20, 2007, 08:33 AM
Cool!! Good info guys I really apreciate it. I guess its time to start raising my other characters level. I want all of them to be at higher and decent level when I play.

RivoseChamp
Oct 20, 2007, 08:42 AM
So Far me and some buddies did a few runs yesterday, within the space of 5 runs ill list what we'd found:

Two headed Ragnus board x 2
Meteor Cannon Board
Phantom Line Board x 3
shintzuki zashi x 5

All in all we couldnt believe it, thats roughly in 5 runs worth, most impressive really, ive only gained the one levelso far but hey only a few runs and 85 to 86 and nearly hitting 87 isnt bad at all

sadly the De-ragnus crashing issue caught a few of our team, sadly nothing we can do about that, but well wortyh the time to run it mate, you do noting for so much lol!