PDA

View Full Version : Item limit on maps?

Powder Keg
Oct 20, 2007, 09:34 AM
I'm really just throwing this out there, because I don't know whether it's true or not.

Is there a limit to how many items can be on the ground in a map? I ask this because usually when doing EX missions we'll pick up everything in the last 30 seconds or so....and if anyone remembers how PSO was, after dropping so many items on P2, they'd start disappearing after a while. I haven't noticed this in the EX mission at all, but I just want to make sure it won't happen.

Mystic_Nessly
Oct 20, 2007, 09:37 AM
Oh, I do remember that happening in PSO. I was actually fearing the same thing. For some reason, I don't think they dissapear in this game. There have been TONS of items on the ground and they don't seem to be dissapearing in any of my EX games.

STRANG
Oct 20, 2007, 10:01 AM
yes it happens. I found out about it just messin around and i noticed the items started disappearing after 50 of them wer on the ground. it seems to take the place of the oldest item on the ground.

A2K
Oct 20, 2007, 12:54 PM
They disappear. As a result, it's better to pick them up as you go when you can.

Wallin
Oct 20, 2007, 01:16 PM
Now do new items not drop at all, or do they overwrite an item that's on the ground?

SuperChoco
Oct 20, 2007, 01:46 PM
When the newer item drops, the oldest item would dissapear

buzyb77
Oct 20, 2007, 01:53 PM
On 2007-10-20 11:46, SuperChoco wrote:
When the newer item drops, the oldest item would dissapear

yeah this makes the most sence...Just try and pick up the Red items, Gold, and the Blue Squares....Don't go out of your way unless its a red item..at least on the 360..me and my friends as well as many high lvl we played with go with this method..

Garanz-Baranz
Oct 20, 2007, 01:53 PM
If you drop 55 meseta in 1 meseta per drop, you will only get 50 meseta back, as due to the limit of the Map items.

The oldest item on the field, the first droped, will disapear if not retrieved.

The list of disapearances goes from oldest to newest, as an example, a Chicotite drops, and then a Harnium drops, once 51 items apear, that arn't picked up, the chicotite will disapear, and once a 52nd item apears, the Harnium will disapear.

leaving only 50 items max on the field. <.<

Powder Keg
Oct 20, 2007, 02:36 PM
Oooh, good thing I brought this up then....definitely better to pick up items as we go along.