PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to kill enough enemies on Moatoob?

PALRAPPYS
Oct 20, 2007, 09:51 AM
I don't what we're doing, but all 3 times my party and I have done it we've only been getting 92 kills! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

It's annoying... I know we're not doing time right because it's 22 minutes and we've been getting 30 mintues (I don't even see how 22 mintues is possible...), but we're just after the EX mission.

Where are all of the enemies? And how can you finish it in time? And I've even used Lyrise's guide too, unfortunately...

pikachief
Oct 20, 2007, 09:53 AM
22 min is very possible, and u jsut need at least 1 gunner for the boss.... cuz we killed the boss on A in 2 min with a techer a gunner and 2 fighters XD

PALRAPPYS
Oct 20, 2007, 10:02 AM
On 2007-10-20 07:53, pikachief wrote:
22 min is very possible, and u jsut need at least 1 gunner for the boss.... cuz we killed the boss on A in 2 min with a techer a gunner and 2 fighters XD

Our lv95 gunner died like 5 times. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Well, I guess you can't have every Fortegunner be a good one, now can you? >_>

But the real question is how many enemies do you have to kill?

Elaniel
Oct 20, 2007, 10:05 AM
93 enemies I believe its every single enemy on the map.

Are you forgetting the invisible rock in the dark room with the 2 barriers (After you split up). There's a bix box in there you break and an enemy shows up.

We did it with 2 techers, a gunner, and me a protranser. So it's very do-able.

We did it in 20:48 after the 3rd attempt, Then the 4th, 5th, and 6th we breezed through it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Elaniel on 2007-10-20 08:06 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Elaniel on 2007-10-20 08:07 ]</font>

PALRAPPYS
Oct 20, 2007, 10:13 AM
On 2007-10-20 08:05, Elaniel wrote:
93 enemies I believe its every single enemy on the map.

Are you forgetting the invisible rock in the dark room with the 2 barriers (After you split up). There's a bix box in there you break and an enemy shows up.

We did it with 2 techers, a gunner, and me a protranser. So it's very do-able.

We did it in 20:48 after the 3rd attempt, Then the 4th, 5th, and 6th we breezed through it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Elaniel on 2007-10-20 08:06 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Elaniel on 2007-10-20 08:07 ]</font>

Hm... an invisible rock?

Exactly where is this in that room?

Elaniel
Oct 20, 2007, 10:15 AM
when you split up. one usually goes left, the others go right.

theres 2 barriers here the person on the other side has to open.

If you run through both barriers there is the key there. Keep on running against the wall and you can run through the rock!

Rashiid
Oct 20, 2007, 10:33 AM
killing everyone is easy as hell.

now time limit is the only worry.

edit: my usual is 19min

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rashiid on 2007-10-20 08:33 ]</font>

RikaPSOW
Oct 20, 2007, 10:38 AM
Me and my friends keep on getting 90 kills, does anyone know what we're doing wrong?

Saigan
Oct 20, 2007, 10:48 AM
The doombot is really the hardest part of the quest once you find all the enemies. Once you locate them all its a matter of being efficient enough to have a good amount of time to kill the boss. Just stick with it.

Elaniel
Oct 20, 2007, 10:48 AM
you need 93.

when you finish fighting the second spawn of lapuchas and you go through the barriers (where the 2nd sample is in the wall) 3 more vahra's appear across the way ( if you turn to your left) you can see them when in the room.

PALRAPPYS
Oct 20, 2007, 02:44 PM
Well my party has finally got the hang of doing the mission well. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

We manage 8 every time... our only problem for 10 is time limit. Our usual is 30 minutes... hehe... but our party isn't the best.

lv95 Beast FG 10
lv92 Beast fF 10
lv86 Newman fT 10 (me)
lv65 Human fT 10 (<--Um, why we do bad?)

Cerberus1981
Oct 20, 2007, 03:01 PM
I was in a party earlier and we got 8 points about 10 times in a row.

Once you get into a decent routine and everybody knows what they are doing it's not hard to finish this mission in 18 minutes but we were skipping some of the mob (usually ended up with about 80 kills). Getting 10 points is going to take some serious work though.

IMO the Moatoob ex missions aren't as good in terms of drops, we got two Rabol Lebfa's and one Mugunruk in about ten runs.

Kishin
Oct 20, 2007, 04:04 PM
Me and my group get always 10 on moatoob A and Parum A,
I use my fortetecher lv 100 in this mission, and is not so bad like I heard from many, gizonde, dambarta, foie, diga and gifoie this is what I use and the support. I dont cast resta much, sometimes I dont even use the rod for heal, just concentrate on mobs. Use and let use mate. *Spamming Diga against Maggas* Googlebonker can confirm it XD

gryphonvii
Oct 21, 2007, 12:02 AM
the time is all I need to work on, But now my techer friend is back from his hiatus and we're planning top break him back in the hard way. So hopefully those ten points will be ours. and then the mugungruk.

Celi-Ka
Oct 21, 2007, 12:08 AM
The monsters we had problems with were the Vanda mob that were sitting across the canyon from those Fire Crocs (the name slips my mind), right after getting the 2nd chip. We just had a Gunner and a FT snipe 'em with Rifles/Bows while the other 2 (usually FG's or FF's) take out the Croc mob and everything else. Please note that an SUV will reach the mob across the canyon (Sturm Attacker worked fine).

Our 10-pt run today was close to 21 minutes long. Party Level ranged from 68 to 100 between the 4 of us. FT, fG, FG, and a FF. Worked pretty well once we figured everything out.