PDA

View Full Version : Trade [S] boards for Feathers?

Sexy_Raine
Oct 20, 2007, 03:36 PM
Anyone taking advantage of this? I know I am, since I don't want these nubbish S boards. Outfits > Nubbish boards.

Anyone else trading their stuff for feather? This is a good way to help the people under lv55 get some good items. I only want 2 things from this event. Baji line and formal dress.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2007-10-20 13:44 ]</font>

Randomness
Oct 20, 2007, 03:57 PM
I want two things. I need 35 feathers, so all I need to do is get a 10 everywhere... Somehow.

Zorafim
Oct 20, 2007, 04:03 PM
This isn't a bad idea, actually. Feathers seem to be going for 1mil, and S ranks for 50mil, so that's around 50 feathers there...
Except nobody has 50 feathers...

Erm, I'm going to try to get my feathers normally. I need around 65, I think, of which I have 14. This means I need around 51 more, which may be a problem if I don't successfully perfect every mission. I suppose trading S ranks would be a great alternative to hunting rappies.

Fatima
Oct 20, 2007, 07:25 PM
plenty of people have 50 feathers. D:

2Eleven
Oct 21, 2007, 06:59 AM
what boards do you have?

Deragonite
Oct 21, 2007, 07:45 AM
On 2007-10-20 14:03, Zorafim wrote:
This isn't a bad idea, actually. Feathers seem to be going for 1mil, and S ranks for 50mil, so that's around 50 feathers there...
Except nobody has 50 feathers...

Erm, I'm going to try to get my feathers normally. I need around 65, I think, of which I have 14. This means I need around 51 more, which may be a problem if I don't successfully perfect every mission. I suppose trading S ranks would be a great alternative to hunting rappies.

S ranks are NO WHERE NEAR 50 million now. I am selling halarods for 6 million a piece. 2-headed ragnuses are dirt cheap.

Also, not 1 single rappy feather has probably sold for 1 million. No one is dumb enough to pay 1 million for something that is worth 50k at most! If i could've sold my 15 rappy feathers for 15 million instead of taking the bikini, would i have? OF COURSE!

Boards are 2-7 million depending on which ones. 2 million for 2-headed ragnuses, and 7 million for bil de ax.

But fair trades would be like 10 feathers for 1 of the more common boards (2-headed ragnus, meteor cannon, halarod), less than the value of the board, certainly, but still worth it to someone who really wants that dress or whatever and have no use for the board they have http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deragonite on 2007-10-21 05:47 ]</font>