PDA

View Full Version : Freezing AFTER De Ragnus?

Addark
Oct 21, 2007, 12:20 AM
Is this a common problem? :S One of my friends just ran the mission with us and her 360 got to the loading screen and just.. sat there. Never gave a disc read error, never gave anything, just the loading animation continues.

Would this be her Xbox or is it a frequent problem? I've been reading about it freezing DURING the mission but she's not even frozen. We're talking to her right now.

xzidanex
Oct 21, 2007, 12:47 AM
I've seen some people freeze a little bit before the fight, but not after, dunno what to say.

Nyreal
Oct 21, 2007, 01:08 AM
I don't know much about the 360. I'd suggest playing in a smaller party, or having her reset her router. Do something to make her internet go faster.

EspioKaos
Oct 21, 2007, 02:18 AM
One of the De Ragnus runs I did today froze up on me after defeating it. Just sat on the loading screen forever. I ended up having to control+alt+delete to close the game. D: Hasn't done it since, though.

mvffin
Oct 21, 2007, 03:40 AM
mine froze right as the guy was walking out the door. just when i thought i was finally going to possibly have a chance at maybe getting a halarod.

New_One
Oct 21, 2007, 05:57 AM
Yeah that used to happen to me a few times after Bruce runs ages ago, the loading thing just keeps flashing but never takes you anywhere. I think its just a glitch rather than a technical thing.

Dragwind
Oct 21, 2007, 06:50 AM
I haven't had mine freeze, but oddly I've had it begin the Ragnus cutscene, then skip right to the loading.

Arcturus
Oct 21, 2007, 10:41 AM
This happened to me once. It just sits at "loading" forever.