PDA

View Full Version : catilium lack....?

LP_Phoenix
Oct 22, 2007, 03:35 AM
i think we got real problems.... it seems that nobody get catilium in a week, just because of all the ragnus boards(or mugunruk, or whatever 2handed wep).
whoever got some catilium, dont give it away to others, maybe he'll use it for his own or they "try" to sell it for overpriced prices....like 5,2m a piece.

so im asking u...where we can get some catilium... and i mean, not one or two, no, enough for everyone here...? do u know a ghood place to hunt for the stuff?

Eleina
Oct 22, 2007, 03:37 AM
Catilium lacks in jp lol so it'll lack here

Kimil
Oct 22, 2007, 03:48 AM
I don't have any at all -.- Where does it drop now? =/

Shiryuu
Oct 22, 2007, 04:02 AM
On 2007-10-22 01:37, Eleina wrote:
Catilium lacks in jp lol so it'll lack here

I got tons of catilium. And I synth different S-ranks everyday. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/eviltongue.gif

Dragwind
Oct 22, 2007, 05:32 AM
Open boxes on these 1up missions, trust me. You'll be glad you did (at times)

Darkly
Oct 22, 2007, 05:47 AM
Dragwind's correct I found some catilium in the second block boxes.

Turbobrain
Oct 22, 2007, 06:17 AM
Lol I gave away sooo much of that shit on day one.... and my Mungric failed, my Stormline FAILED.... cant moan though at leasy my Ank Deda I actually decided to synth came out ok(24%).

What I want though is some Morbinia's to synth some Bill De Axes's. Got three of those.... 6 more Metaploymers but people are slling for like 250k-600k think I'll wait.

In this event it really shows ppls true colours. I've seeen such generosity from people(who dnot want/need items give them to those that do) and others that a/want EVERY rare that drops and get pissy when you wont sell/trade/give it up b/try and sell their valuable new stuff in the lobbys for stupid money and will spam ENDLESSY attempting to c/and ppl when they find something they just HAVE to cut and run... even if it's a Ragnus.... no $hit, I asked somene yesterday if they intended running Moatoob for a while, they were like 'oh yes, all morning' so I said in that case I'd take the time and teach them it rather than just bark out orders.... so I did and we ex'd it by kill count... we do the ex, he gets his Mugungric and is straight away... ohh sorry guys gtg... even though I said they will drop a lot(And then MINE FAILED LOL). Though as I say... I have been really pleasently suprised with how nice some people are being, if I have one piece of advice... once you find people like that...hang onto them!

I am thoroughly loving this event though.... oh yes and I will trade catilium for morbinia's!!!!

Rashiid
Oct 22, 2007, 06:44 AM
yes - catilium is going for like 200k (used to be 10k)

same w/ Ydral.

they are the new Diads! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

TranceZiggy
Oct 22, 2007, 07:30 AM
On 2007-10-22 04:44, Rashiid wrote:
yes - catilium is going for like 200k (used to be 10k)

same w/ Ydral.

they are the new Diads! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Holy shit,m 200k?

Best ive seen is 1.2mil :/

Rashiid
Oct 22, 2007, 07:38 AM
ouch - Pc/Ps2 still have some economic issues huh? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

beatrixkiddo
Oct 22, 2007, 10:06 AM
lol, glad I synthed my Halarods and Ragnuses on Day 1 and 2... got all my mats for 60k tops :/

darthplagis
Oct 22, 2007, 11:21 AM
ok do S2 on linar line unsafe passage.

if you get the C map (the one with 5 pannon then train tracks to the right) i usually find catillum in the 2nd block 1st room set of 3 boxes round the corner.

the one with the sendillian and pannon (map A circle object in center of room) they are found regularly in the 3 boxes in 2nd room of 1st block.

i only run these two maps so i can only comment on them but its not too hard to find

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 22, 2007, 12:28 PM
Cladorian is a lot more common in LL than Catilium.

Xaeris
Oct 22, 2007, 12:39 PM
In United Front, right after you enter the second block, if you take the path that leads to the switch to the south, there's three boxes by the three vandas there to greet you. Those have had pretty good odds of catilium for me. My team says I hack because the random damn near always loots them to me.

Shiryuu
Oct 22, 2007, 01:22 PM
Best place to look is Neu Relics. Pretty much every box has it.

-Aurora-
Oct 22, 2007, 02:42 PM
I still have a ton of catilium pm me and i'll sell you some

LP_Phoenix
Oct 22, 2007, 04:24 PM
trust me....with my luck i never see one of these catiliums.....over 20 missions moa a runs....no catilium...none >.< like my luck with boards atm: 13 moa ex2 tries and no board....

Nobo
Oct 22, 2007, 05:14 PM
On 2007-10-22 08:06, beatrixkiddo wrote:
lol, glad I synthed my Halarods and Ragnuses on Day 1 and 2... got all my mats for 60k tops :/

Yeg the catilium is going for more than the boards WTF...?

Mystil
Oct 22, 2007, 05:21 PM
I have a shop of mats and people only buy my corpenias. Never my 10*+ mats. I bet if I had 50 catitliums they wouldnt sell at all.

Sexy_Raine
Oct 22, 2007, 07:17 PM
They sometime appear in the relics portion of the Parum mission, but they are no where near as hard to get as Morbinias. Those can be overpriced right now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2007-10-22 17:19 ]</font>

SStrikerR
Oct 22, 2007, 07:31 PM
hahha bit*** i got a twin ragnus 18% for my catilum!

suckas!

Turbobrain
Oct 22, 2007, 07:32 PM
Lol I've got loads of Catiliums, Moribina's, Ydrals and even a couple of Billy Horns....

Rather than synth any mor weap's I may sell the materials for crazy high amounts and spend all the money trying to synth some more 50%'s 9* and grind them....

S ranks for show, 50% grinded 9*'s for pro's.

BTW if anyone wants to offer me good money for the stuff above then PM me, let me know!

I'll get around to synthing the boards after the event when I start finding them all the time when I'm trying to find REAL rares.... as is normally the case.... still looking for Muguntruk as mine did'nt synth(what is it with these? I have real bad luck on a pure PM....)

McLaughlin
Oct 22, 2007, 10:08 PM
It's events like these that make me glad I'm a pack-rat.

Sekani
Oct 23, 2007, 01:18 AM
On the VR Parum mission, if you get sent to the big room at the beginning of the relics block, the boxes at the bottom of the first set of stairs almost always have catilium in one of them. Actually, I've found catilium in there every run so far; the "almost" is just a disclaimer.

-Ryuki-
Oct 23, 2007, 02:17 AM
Maybe that's my problem. I keep finding Moatoob-related materials, and I haven't done enough of Parum-related missions to get the Parum-related materials.

...Damnit. XD