PDA

View Full Version : 100%'ing bonus missions....

Turbobrain
Oct 22, 2007, 06:57 AM
I've done it and can confirm that it's true you get some real nice stuff(we got unit) as well as 30 seconds to pick up your stuff. Only thing was... er it was on er, C;) we did it with just two of us...

Has anyone else done this and if so what missions/ranks/> ?

I really want to head up or be part of a team that does this on the A and B missions. We've got close. Obviously the trick here is to have the right job mix for the job(FT, FG and two FF lvl 90+ with good ele% weps) I'm not sure. If anyone does I'd love to hear it!

In any case I dont think Azatoth(FF'r) can 100% bonus A missions but I'm pretty sure Echo(FT'r) can. If anyone wants to take part in this and get some of the good stuff then plz see me in game or PM me here. Though plz be realistic... I dont see anybody under 90 doing it and even then they'd need some pretty buff weapons. Also no offense I dont see hybrids doing it either(proove me wrong;). It is definetly worth it on A AND B as the box drops at the end are pretty good.

Sdestroyer
Oct 22, 2007, 07:01 AM
I have done it on both moatoob and parum B.

Only problem was...erm...erm...i was with a lvl 96 or summat 99 and 100.....and i was like lvl 48....and the stuff on B was awesome...although i got a lot of ank tonma boards on moatoob

Turbobrain
Oct 22, 2007, 07:04 AM
I think I figured how some people may do it.... lets just say 4 FTr's+Megiverse+lag= success... I'm not excactly sure though how ethical doing this is...

Sylpheed
Oct 22, 2007, 08:53 AM
Techers in the moatoob EX missions = suckage, they cant do anything to the Kog Nadds or the Vanda's. Me and my friends made it to the second group of boxes with two FF's and two FG's (Fortegunners). Unfortunately we got a load of crap, the good stuff drops on those last boxes which are seemingly impossible to get to on an A mission.

Shinou
Oct 22, 2007, 09:59 AM
I got to them last night on the Moat EX mission 1, sadly no units dropped. 3 FF's and 1 Figh using Lightning Muktrands spamming Dus Majarra gets the job done =]

Turbobrain
Oct 22, 2007, 10:46 AM
I'm not sure... lvl 21+ gizonde for Naval's.... boxes, lvl 21+ for Vanda's... boxes add to that a xxx/quick or sori/tech charge and the 21+ buffs and resta I found they do real well. All of these I have of course;~)

I've got equally as far with my FF'r just near to the last boxxes on A... just where the huge amount of Bills spawn.

I would still love to hear from ppl that have actually done this 100% and what their level is, jobs where, pa's used and so on.

Of course I'd still like rtoactually do it but quality groups are thin(though they ARE there:)) I can see my FF'r hiting 90 in the next 24 hours and perhaps 100 by the next mission comes out.

Xaeris
Oct 22, 2007, 12:20 PM
I've cleared A rank bonuses on both planets with my Lv 100 Beast fF. On Parum, we do Bonus 2 with the polyvohras. The strategy I find effective there is to have everyone spread out. Not at the four corners of the map spread out, but far enough apart so everyone can suppress vahras right at their spawn points. And of the love of god, have a handgun ready for those accursed boxes.

Moatoob 1 is much easier. The area is smaller so Majarra spam from four fFs wins the day.

Ideally, two people should not be attacking the same target, save for polys, bils and nadds. The key is to spend more time attacking than you do moving. Even if your part of the map is clear, stay there; something will spawn in another second or so and if you move to "help" someone, that thing will stay up that much longer to hold up your kill count.

Good luck! And don't expect too much from the boxes. Sure, they have a winner now and then, but I saw far too many neutral 9*s.

Golto
Oct 22, 2007, 12:23 PM
Bil + naval ex on A. 2 Ft with gizonde 21+, 1 Fig w/ Majarra, and FtG spamming lvl 30 lightning xbow had 10 seconds left. My firends said they have had up to 17 seconds remaining. character lvls 95-100

Jarba + badira. 4 cast FtG with suv. Using ice xbow or the ulta xbow pa 3-5 secs remaining. most chars lvl 100.

Lyric
Oct 22, 2007, 12:32 PM
I usually make it to the second round of boxes with my regular team on A runs. Though we range from lv 70 (me) up to around lv 90. Out of that group two are hybrids, and t he other two were FF. I'd say even Hybrids can do it, albeit at a higher level. Let me get to 80 and I'll see how it turns out then. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lyric on 2007-10-22 10:34 ]</font>

Aisha9
Oct 22, 2007, 01:19 PM
I would still love to hear from ppl that have actually done this 100% and what their level is, jobs where, pa's used and so on.

A team I was in got the final box spawns 2 seconds after the timer ended...so I guess thats close enough to at least tell our strategy.

We were doing Parum EX2 and had 3 FF's (lvl 90+) with Majara and an FT (lvl 70-ish I think).

The FT was standing in the middle of the room spamming Gidiga and the three of us would try to stay near her, pulling all the Vahras and Pols into the middle so the gidiga could hit them (which also helped with the boxes) while we cleared them up with Majara.

Like I said, we were a few seconds off, but it seemed a pretty good strategy and thats the closest ive got.

Tekershee
Oct 22, 2007, 01:25 PM
I've been in a team that's done it about 10 times now.

All I've seen drop is a SPS and a SHS, oh and the usual boring 8*/9* weps.

This is for the vahra/pola map.

Itsuki
Oct 22, 2007, 01:31 PM
You'd be suprised how much killing 2 or 3 hunter-types can do with renkai. It sounds newb, but it works. If you tack in a fG tacking off the strays tends to help out aswell. Really thats what it comes down to. Hitting a lot of things at once quickly. You don't need to deal a lot of damage, just deal really indiscriminate damage to as big of an area as possible. Any mission that has monsters with lots of HP and hit boxes, tends to do better with more hunters.

Also, I'm not an fT, and I won't claim to have ever been one seriously. But I would think wands + quick + Gi-techs might work better than megiverse...

Tekershee
Oct 22, 2007, 01:39 PM
Itsuki, is it true Hyper Viper drops on the end boxes? I saw a list of the drops, but Hyper Viper wasn't listed, only others such as Huge Cutter and Viper.

Shiryuu
Oct 22, 2007, 01:42 PM
Maybe someone should try it with 4 cast FF firing Grom Attacker one after another...

Itsuki
Oct 22, 2007, 03:36 PM
On 2007-10-22 11:39, Tekershee wrote:
Itsuki, is it true Hyper Viper drops on the end boxes? I saw a list of the drops, but Hyper Viper wasn't listed, only others such as Huge Cutter and Viper.

Hyper Viper does not drop from the end boxes. I may have mistakenly put that once now that I think about it. But if you do recall, I have been saying that the end boxes contain everything from that manufacturer except for those things that drop from the monsters in the EX missions. Monsters in colony drop hyper viper and gizahazashi. So those two do not drop in the end boxes of parum or neudaiz. The only expception to this rule is crimsons, which drop on colony from monsters and drop in the end boxes of parum.

heres the list again, that I've posted before:

Parum EX:
Nothing good from C or B....
A rank, from monsters (meaning most common):
Halarod, Meteor Cannon, 2-headed ragnus, Sweet Death (EX3)

From boxes:
Solid/PowerS, Solid/HitS, Huge Cutter, Sweet Death, Crimson, Black Bull, Viper, Muzzle Fever.

Moatoob EX:
B-rank From boxes:
Teiro/Rainbow

A rank from Monsters:
Bil De Axe, Mugunruk, Shigga Desta, Gurre Bazga (EX3)

From Boxes:
Teiro/Rainbow, Orpad/Guard, Gudda Skela, Ank Dedda, Gurre Bazga, Kubbo Musrana

Neudaiz EX:
C-rank from boxes:
Mei/Quick

A-rank from Monsters:
Uranusara, Hirokuteri, Fuka-Misaki (EX3)

From Boxes:
Har/Quick, Sori/Force, Fuka-Misaki, Devazashi, Shikikami

Colony EX:
B-rank from boxes:
Giga/Stamina, Teiro/All-save, Teiro/HP Restore

A-rank from monsters:
Crea Doubles, Crimson, Gaozoran Rod, Gizahazashi, C-Rukar (EX3)

From Boxes:
Teiro/All-save, Solid/Stamina, Solid/HP Restore, Solid/HP Restore, Mugunruk, Ank Dedda, 2-headed ragnus, Muzzlefever, Uranusara, Viper

Teiro rainbow hasn't been dropping on B-rank moatoob though, so that may be a mistake. Then again,I pulled most of that from wiki information combined with memory. And neither one of them is perfect.

Turbobrain
Oct 22, 2007, 04:31 PM
Ok, it can be done pretty easy if you know how and who;)

Mission on C with just two of us...

http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/d2d106de1f.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

Mission on B with four of us...

http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/86d7011099.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

Mission on A with four of us...

http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/dab447c133.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

And... what did we get out of this?

1 Bill de Axe
1 Rabol Lebfa
a load of other 7* to 9* junk... no boards.... at the A on the last boxxes we got a made 9* axe(ank pikor, not sure of the ele % as I didnt get didly).
Nothing significant

Oh well maybe when we have better luck;)

We did it at least....

Not only that, in my party we were doing it and someone got DC'd at the boss... we went onto the ex mission and at the time the counter went to zero; we had 3 bills left... they died a tiny bit after and the boxxes materialised and the next minute we were in the lobby. If only...

So... it's amazing what a motivated bunch of indviduals can do with good equipment! My FF'r is not even 100 yet... not even 90(though by this time tommorow)

Having said that, I glady seek any party that which to continue this tradition of S'ing bonus missions, PM me!

Miyuki
Oct 22, 2007, 04:56 PM
Anyone know what kind of items drop on each difficulty for the final box set? Is there anything worth finding on C and B?

ljkkjlcm9
Oct 22, 2007, 05:01 PM
the made 9* weapons are always neutral, they're trash

I get scapes more often than anything out of the end boxes

THE JACKEL

McLaughlin
Oct 22, 2007, 06:50 PM
TurboBrain, party setup?

Turbobrain
Oct 22, 2007, 07:24 PM
2 FT'rs, lvl 100, 84. 1 FG lvl 92, myself lvl 87 FF'r. FT's went nuts on gizonde(lent my quick unit to lvl 100), not sure what gunner was doing, I was hitting/concentrating on Bills and anything else when they were not around with 38% Electric Muktrand(4) with lvl 30 Majora.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2007-10-22 17:26 ]</font>

ALC
Oct 22, 2007, 08:39 PM
My group just completed the Parum Ex mission 2 (and I got a Sweet Death board out of it, too; hope it works). Our group was a level 81 Fortetecher, 88 Fortetecher, 92 Fighgunner (he wasn't even max level, I think around 6 or 7), and me, a level 76 Fighgunner.

Basically the techers just spammed Nosdiga and Gidiga the whole time, while the other Fighgunner and I spammed Dus Majarra. We had 9 seconds remaining when we finished. We went a second time, but didn't quite make it. The last set of boxes spawned, but we didn't actually kill all the enemies before time was up.

I think with more practice, we should be able to beat it consistently.

MattMattic
Oct 22, 2007, 09:44 PM
yes my group just s ranked parum ex 2 4 times straight, lvl 99 ff, lvl 98 ff, lvl 100 ft, lvl 100 ff(me), we spammed majarra and gidiga, got solid hit/s, muzzlefever, and blackbull, and about 5 m eteor cannons and 2 ragnus'
thx goes out to regulus, lia and kaeylin for great runs

gryphonvii
Oct 22, 2007, 10:00 PM
the easiest one by far is jarbas on parum, some say megiverse but I have had a bit of luck spamming machine guns with fighgunners.