PDA

View Full Version : Moatoob Ex Mission

Fresh
Oct 22, 2007, 07:59 AM
Ok I keep running the moatoob mission on A rank and i can't get more than 6 points I pass the friendship test and I get all 3 chips. Also my group has ran it in less than 30minutes. So if anyone can will you please give me a tip or tell me how to s rank it because I really want to try that ex mission i only got it running c rank http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Rashiid
Oct 22, 2007, 08:03 AM
Passing the friendship is for tha last chip - so thats not somethin special.

you know when you 1st enter the cave - after the lapucha spawn - theres a room w/ 3 Vanda Merthas. have one person STAY there after they are dead.

once a certain door is opened - 3 more spawn there.

besides that kill everything and you should get a 10.

Fresh
Oct 22, 2007, 08:07 AM
Ok I will have someone stay back for that part but are you sure that 3 lapucha's is why I am getting a 6 instead of a 10?

Rashiid
Oct 22, 2007, 08:09 AM
its 3 more Vanda Merthas - 2 normal and a King one - not lapucha. have somone (or yourself) stay in that room where you killed the 1st Vanda Merthas.

its the room where you can see the 2nd chip on the other side of the river thinggy.

Alpha-Hunter
Oct 22, 2007, 09:12 AM
and the time requirement is 22 mins right, not 30... that's ur S rank right there.

Mr_Confused
Oct 22, 2007, 09:18 AM
On 2007-10-22 07:12, Alpha-Hunter wrote:
and the time requirement is 22 mins right, not 30... that's ur S rank right there.

no thats the requirement for 10 points, if you kill all the monsters and get all the chips you get 8 points no matter what your time is. ive gotten 8 points after 40 min. also when you split up with the buttons under the mashers after you get the key on the right keep going straight and there is a box with a lapucha in it. You have to kill all 93 monsters.

Arika
Oct 22, 2007, 09:50 AM
On 2007-10-22 07:18, Mr_Confused wrote:

On 2007-10-22 07:12, Alpha-Hunter wrote:

no thats the requirement for 10 points, if you kill all the monsters and get all the chips you get 8 points no matter what your time is. ive gotten 8 points after 40 min. also when you split up with the buttons under the mashers after you get the key on the right keep going straight and there is a box with a lapucha in it. You have to kill all 93 monsters.

time = 5 pt
monster = 2 pt
chip = 3 pt

well, you can get 0 pt from time if you really really slowwww

Fresh
Oct 22, 2007, 10:26 AM
Ok i see there are a few factors i need to check on but um what about that white switch in the room with the 2 red switches that you step on i don't press the white switch because it seems to only spawn turrets so should i do that and blow the turrets up or is that not the reason im not getting 8 points

mvffin
Oct 22, 2007, 10:44 AM
don't press the white switch. it just makes fireballs shoot.

its not hard to get S on moatoob, just kill ALL monsters. (and not take forever)

the three vanda that spawn long after they should, and the lapucha inside the box are the ones most people miss.

i think every other enemy is on the way.

ive been doing mostly moatoob, because de ragnus makes me freeze with more than 2 ppl in party.

Fresh
Oct 22, 2007, 10:46 AM
ok so i just need to keep someone back in that room for the monsters that spawn late and i should get an s rank... ok well if i don't i will make sure to have my time and everything so i can tell people what i got when i didnt s rank the mission http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

eightball
Oct 22, 2007, 11:02 AM
same here mvffin...plus the bil de vear ex mission is easiest for me