PDA

View Full Version : i love pso but there are some major issues here ....

RuneWalsh
Jan 1, 2003, 12:16 PM
Ok ive been playing gcpso for a long time and after getting to the high end of the game ive come away with this outlook.

1: the dupes are so out of control , there seems to be a dont ask dont tell type of attitude in the pso community but you would be SHOCKED that even your most close friends are dupers, its really bad and unfair that the jps had to start from ground zero when at this point in time the us gcpso is so corrupted. (what happen to that item database eh?)

2: wheres the content? where are those quests where suppose to get? now im sorry but the day that sega started to charge 8.99 a month was the day that you can now say "woh i get new quests in everquest every week and sheesh even E&B wtf!?" i dont care if its not mmo they charge mmo money i expect mmo service. (anyone that has played mmo games KNOW what im talking about)

3: the keyboard? i bet if there was a keyboard youd still get the "lol , lmfao!" retards im sorry but in my VAST amount of playtime the people in pso are no better then the people from d2 (and thats bad) now granted i have allot of friends on pso and for the most part people are cool but whats that like 30% of the community ? eh (I know sega cant fix this but i felt like saying it eh)

4: and one last thing and a major thing NO EP 2 GAMES! im not joking here people they need to change the title to HSO Heat Sword Online cause all these tards seem to just wana do heat sword! ep2 is so much fun but no one wants to do it? what is it true are american gamers that shallow? (they should make a block just for ult ep 2 players! (it will never happen im sure))

ps: im a old school pso and pstar fan so dont flame me , these are issues dont give me the dont love it leave bs, cause im telling you people the only thing sega has had going for them is there is no other online rpgs for consoles ...... YET cause on 02/12/2003 things are GONA change and the peek time of 1200 users WILL shrink.

Eum
Jan 1, 2003, 01:12 PM
It's all been said before. ^_^; Don't play, if you don't like.

DirewolfX
Jan 1, 2003, 01:18 PM
Hey, I like Episode II... but the rare drop rates in the new areas are so ridiculously low. I've only ever seen Gees and Dolmolms drop anything. And they drop crap anyway. *sigh*

Sedyne
Jan 1, 2003, 01:20 PM
On 2003-01-01 10:18, DirewolfX wrote:
Hey, I like Episode II... but the rare drop rates in the new areas are so ridiculously low. I've only ever seen Gees and Dolmolms drop anything. And they drop crap anyway. *sigh*

The better rares drop in ep2.

RuneWalsh
Jan 1, 2003, 01:35 PM
Vocal is one of the people who i was speaking about http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sedric
Jan 1, 2003, 01:36 PM
Guess it's time to pack a bag and move onto something else....

RuneWalsh
Jan 1, 2003, 01:40 PM
like i said i knew allot of people where gona flame but if you all WOULD read, i said above that i have allot of friends on pso and if you READ the TOPIC i said i do love this game but these are major problems. If you have nothing worth while to say dont say anything what i wrote is 100% TRUTH so deal with it (i know i have) this game has allot going for it and its really close to death , its to bad people are blind to see this ... i know it reminds me of how d2 died ... but this will be much faster if things dont change.

jello44
Jan 1, 2003, 02:17 PM
On 2003-01-01 09:16, RuneWalsh wrote:
Ok ive been playing gcpso for a long time and after getting to the high end of the game ive come away with this outlook.

1: the dupes are so out of control , there seems to be a dont ask dont tell type of attitude in the pso community but you would be SHOCKED that even your most close friends are dupers, its really bad and unfair that the jps had to start from ground zero when at this point in time the us gcpso is so corrupted. (what happen to that item database eh?)

Well, if JP players didn't exploit the bug in the first place... They didn't HAVE to start from scratch, only if they wanted to. So, they have no one to blame but themselves.

2: wheres the content? where are those quests where suppose to get? now im sorry but the day that sega started to charge 8.99 a month was the day that you can now say "woh i get new quests in everquest every week and sheesh even E&B wtf!?" i dont care if its not mmo they charge mmo money i expect mmo service. (anyone that has played mmo games KNOW what im talking about)

erm.. every week? v2 wasn't every week, more like every month or so. There's only so much that they can do. Most MMORPGs are more like $20+. I haven't seen one lower than that.

3: the keyboard? i bet if there was a keyboard youd still get the "lol , lmfao!" retards im sorry but in my VAST amount of playtime the people in pso are no better then the people from d2 (and thats bad) now granted i have allot of friends on pso and for the most part people are cool but whats that like 30% of the community ? eh (I know sega cant fix this but i felt like saying it eh)

Well of course, there are retards everywhere. And what is so wrong with "lol" ?

4: and one last thing and a major thing NO EP 2 GAMES! im not joking here people they need to change the title to HSO Heat Sword Online cause all these tards seem to just wana do heat sword! ep2 is so much fun but no one wants to do it? what is it true are american gamers that shallow? (they should make a block just for ult ep 2 players! (it will never happen im sure))

Some people are just trying to get to 200 as fast as possible. And alot of people don't like the VR stages, and most people do not have all the areas open.

ABDUR101
Jan 1, 2003, 02:42 PM
This would be a rant, thus I'll move it there for you. =)

*moves to rants*

"A place for everything, and everything in it's place"

RuneWalsh
Jan 1, 2003, 03:07 PM
jello44: first off EQ is only 11.99 a month, as for the rest i dont need to waste my time. and this is NOT a RANT.

Eum
Jan 1, 2003, 03:31 PM
Wasn't flaming, just pointing out that this topic is pretty pointless, as they're already plenty of them floating around.

And telling you to discontinue playing the game because you're unsatisfied with it is hardly, "flaming". ^^

jello44
Jan 1, 2003, 03:36 PM
On 2003-01-01 12:31, Vocal wrote:
Wasn't flaming, just pointing out that this topic is pretty pointless, as they're already plenty of them floating around.

And telling you to discontinue playing the game because you're unsatisfied with it is hardly, "flaming". http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Indeed, I saw nothing wrong with your first post, there ARE too many of these damn topics.

People fail to realize that EVERY game has problems.

And 13 bucks a month is too damn much to play a piece of trash like EQ.

RuneWalsh
Jan 1, 2003, 03:39 PM
jello44: why is EQ "Trash"?

2Xtreme
Jan 3, 2003, 06:07 PM
RuneWalsh, let me say that I agree with everything that you've said. Those are the same problems that bug me. Don't worry, I'm not gonna quote parts of your messages and make snide comments http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

jello44
Jan 4, 2003, 01:15 PM
On 2003-01-03 15:07, 2Xtreme wrote:
RuneWalsh, let me say that I agree with everything that you've said. Those are the same problems that bug me. Don't worry, I'm not gonna quote parts of your messages and make snide comments http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Really now, is that why I saw you in a game called "FreeRangerWeps" last night?

hypocrite.