PDA

View Full Version : AoI Makeover Question

Wallin
Oct 22, 2007, 09:48 PM
Sorry, I know this has been said somewhere before, I don't know where to find it exactly though, searching for makeover came up with nothing useful. I wanted to remake my Beast character since I didn't like how it came out way back when and what better time to do it than now.

In AoI, what exactly can you change about your character? (I'm assuming it's all done from the makeover room)

In particular I want to know if you can change your character's height and heaviness.

To make this a complete makeover question thread, I recall you could change your CAST from a robotic to a human face, and vice versa, is that true?

February
Oct 22, 2007, 09:54 PM
Height/Weight is the one thing you can't change

Wallin
Oct 22, 2007, 09:58 PM
Thank you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Good to know (although that sucks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

I was going to make a tiny Beast... I wonder if that would look good in the AoI clothing, oh decisions... LOL

Zorafim
Oct 22, 2007, 10:05 PM
Eyebrows? Ears? Face slider? Everything but the name and proportion of the character can be changed?

Great, I really messed up on my Newman. It's nice to see that I'll be able to recuperate her.

Wallin
Oct 22, 2007, 10:33 PM
I think the face was changeable, yeah, so I would think the ears and such are too, at least that's what I remember hearing early on.

Itsuki
Oct 22, 2007, 11:23 PM
face is expensive, but can be changed. Even voice and underwear can now be changed.

CelestialBlade
Oct 23, 2007, 05:58 AM
On 2007-10-22 21:23, Itsuki-chan wrote:
face is expensive, but can be changed. Even voice and underwear can now be changed.

Oh good. I haven't changed my underwear since November!

DaRkWoLf30
Oct 23, 2007, 06:54 AM
Fianlly voice can be changed!!

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 23, 2007, 07:51 AM
On 2007-10-22 20:05, Zorafim wrote:
Eyebrows? Ears? Face slider? Everything but the name and proportion of the character can be changed?

Great, I really messed up on my Newman. It's nice to see that I'll be able to recuperate her.

I'm pretty curious about this too. Would be cool if it was changeable.

Rashiid
Oct 23, 2007, 07:57 AM
voice can?

high - pitched ftw time!! (if mine isnt high enuff)

besides that i made Sha`raun as perfect as ever (new hair would be badass tho - but thats already changible)