PDA

View Full Version : should i feel bad?

Veraichi
Oct 23, 2007, 02:29 AM
well the question is i've been hunting mugunruk from the time cor was released till 1up, Now i just got one in this group and another player said it skipped him cuse his inventory was full and demanded it back, so the question is should i feel bad for keeping it?

Elley
Oct 23, 2007, 02:32 AM
No. It's 100% his fault for not managing his inventory. Not to mention you needed it as well. Nothing wrong with that.

AC9breaker
Oct 23, 2007, 02:34 AM
I didn't bother to read it but yes you should. You should feel horrible. So go join The Church of the SubGenius and find salvation in your life. GO NOW YOUNG ONE OR ALL IS LOST!

Chuck_Norris
Oct 23, 2007, 02:35 AM
Keep it. It's his fault.

Dj_SkyEpic
Oct 23, 2007, 02:41 AM
Same thing happened to me. Of course this was a friend and I gave it back.
Too bad it was demanded so much right then and there. :/

ljkkjlcm9
Oct 23, 2007, 02:45 AM
seriously? I have 5 mugungruk boards, more will drop. And if by the end of the cup another one has not dropped, he can have one of my, prolly 20 by then.

THE JACKEL

mizukage
Oct 23, 2007, 02:51 AM
I couldn't pick any of the options. This depends on your friendship with that other player. If that's just another random player, then keep the board. Otherwise, it solely depends on what you value more, the spear board or that other player. Its your pick!

IsoDonk
Oct 23, 2007, 02:53 AM
It's his own fault for not managing his inventory. It's happened to me before with a Gi / Magic, I was gutted - but that's the way things go.

-Hyacia-
Oct 23, 2007, 04:02 AM
On 2007-10-23 00:51, mizukage wrote:
I couldn't pick any of the options. This depends on your friendship with that other player. If that's just another random player, then keep the board. Otherwise, it solely depends on what you value more, the spear board or that other player. Its your pick!

Think about it the other way. If you were the one who didn't get, say oh well. Another will drop, grats to you friend. Or go berserk gib now. It is a 1up drop. I mean yeah, if it was like a solely box drop, then skiped a friend, should get back. But its just a mob board >.> So the board or the player could go the other way around.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Hyacia- on 2007-10-23 02:04 ]</font>

Desecration
Oct 23, 2007, 05:06 AM
don't feel bad for keeping the item, it was his fault for not having room in his inventory, any person playing the 1up cup knows that tons of items drop during the levels, so with any sense one would think to unload the items to save as much room as possible. Also, its just a game, I promise another one will drop for the guy during the event providing the person plays, so my advice to you is to move on with your life and have fun with your new weapon.

Dragwind
Oct 23, 2007, 05:38 AM
More will drop.

Inforcer
Oct 23, 2007, 05:59 AM
The event is lasts a month he must have found at least one by then. So you should keep it.

Turbobrain
Oct 23, 2007, 06:32 AM
This EXACTLY happened to me.... I was more like WTF I DONT BELEIVE IT>>>> OMG WHAT AND IDJIOT<<< RFLMAO

Then I unloaded my inventry quickly in game and just as the clock hit 0, someone picked up another one and I got it:)

Unforutuantly, I then proceeded to fail the weapon... so I'm looking for another. I'm going to try trade one... maybeI'll trade some Catilums or some Morbinia's or some Bill de Axe boards or a bit of all...

Vickie
Oct 23, 2007, 06:37 AM
yea you should keep it, and the other person shouldn't complain its theyre fault. that happened to me i was running solo on grove of fanatics and a friend wanted to join and a rikauteri happened to drop it skipped me and they got it but i didnt bitch about it even though i was runnin solo. Was my fault maybe i didnt care so much because i had one already but yea keep it and send them this "t(-_-t)"in a mail for me.

hmm then again i am the gunner who has to carry 100 million rifles with killer shot for that run so it wasnt all my fault but shit happens eh.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vickie on 2007-10-23 04:44 ]</font>

CelestialBlade
Oct 23, 2007, 06:40 AM
Shit happens.

Congrats on the drop!

DaRkWoLf30
Oct 23, 2007, 06:44 AM
In agree with everyone else, He should of made it not full >.> so his fault. And more WILL drop, I have got 2 in one game once so yeah.

yamilucifer
Oct 23, 2007, 08:59 AM
more will def drop also its his fault fo rnot keeping track of his inventory, everyone wuld have the commom sense to make space when your looking for specific items

amtalx
Oct 23, 2007, 09:04 AM
They should know by now that you don't roll into an EX mission with a near full inventory. Make that spear and brandish it in front of him as a monument to his stupidity.

Rashiid
Oct 23, 2007, 09:04 AM
his fault for having a full inventory.

especially if it was a random party.
i always do an inventory check b4 the EX part