PDA

View Full Version : 1up Neudaiz mission - Deadly Brilliance

toxic_rf
Oct 23, 2007, 06:08 AM
I know it's not been released yet, but perhaps some kind JP player who experienced it in Famitsu could tell us who is the boss on this mission? Onma? Zoalgoug? Or Deghanna?

And generally, what do you have to do? The description on the Official site makes it sound like one of them old Endless Nightmare things. If that's the case, then super awesome.

Vickie
Oct 23, 2007, 06:11 AM
i remember reading somewhere on here that it was onmagoug.

CelestialBlade
Oct 23, 2007, 06:25 AM
At least one part of it is supposed to be Floader-based. Can't wait :D

-Xios-
Oct 23, 2007, 06:31 AM
what element also are the monsters, im guessing most Ice, the some earth and fire?

ulyoth
Oct 23, 2007, 06:32 AM
On 2007-10-23 04:25, Typheros wrote:
At least one part of it is supposed to be Floader-based. Can't wait http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Remembers offline mode...ugh.

DaRkWoLf30
Oct 23, 2007, 06:36 AM
I'd have to go with that is omnagoug, He is the most popular boss there.

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 23, 2007, 07:47 AM
Man, I wish the bosses in Neudaiz and Moatoob were the other way around in that Moatoob gets manbearpig and Neudaiz gets the giant robot. Moatoob's robot is a royal pain and the Neudaiz one is a total pushover.

Rashiid
Oct 23, 2007, 07:49 AM
i just want a quick over-view of how to get a 10/10. =]

edit - what ST did was give us the bosses w/ the least HP to help us kill them faster.

(tho they happen to be the 1-hitta quittas)

i have a question about the Colony.....
only boss there is Fakis....

....say it aint so.....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rashiid on 2007-10-23 05:52 ]</font>

Powder Keg
Oct 23, 2007, 08:12 AM
Ugh...Onma is going to be a huge time-waster.

Rashiid
Oct 23, 2007, 08:14 AM
not w/ an Ice Dus Majarra

Powder Keg
Oct 23, 2007, 08:30 AM
True, but I can see myself joining teams with party members that have no guns or bows.

Rashiid
Oct 23, 2007, 08:45 AM
get 3 fighters w/ 24%+ Ice spears and Majarra atleast at 11 - guy wont even hit the skies http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

BFGfreak
Oct 23, 2007, 10:49 AM
It's times like these I'm glad I'm a Wartecher (bows+spears=win)

mvffin
Oct 23, 2007, 12:36 PM
I agree. WT for life.

If this mission makes my game freeze, I will hurt ppl at sega.

princejake2
Oct 23, 2007, 12:47 PM
Twin Handguns. 'Nuff said. =P

Sylpheed
Oct 23, 2007, 12:48 PM
I seriously hope the EX missions on release have Kamatoze in them and not both have Ageeta or i wont be running that mission AT ALL.

Zorak000
Oct 23, 2007, 12:53 PM
On 2007-10-23 10:48, Sylpheed wrote:
I seriously hope the EX missions on release have Kamatoze in them and not both have Ageeta or i wont be running that mission AT ALL.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=155528&forum=20&169
EX Mission Variation 1:
Ageeta: [b] Baji Line
Bysha type-Koh21 : [b] Hirokteri

EX Mission Variation 2:
Ageeta: [b] Baji Line
Olgohmon: [b] Uransara

... see you in november! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

danny_o
Oct 23, 2007, 01:07 PM
It's gonna be rough...but the only way to wretch a Shi-Kikami out of the EX missions is to get to the last set of boxes...

I think? I read that [B] Shi-Kikami is only found in "Box," not the Boss boxes. I hope that means its appearance is affected by the increase drop rate... Along with that I think Har/Quick and Sori/Force can drop!

I like!

And those Bysha ought to be very easy for me to wipe out, I love zonde spells, and have Ra- up to level 30, I should work on getting Nos- up to level 21 before this mission gets activated.

PJ
Oct 23, 2007, 01:34 PM
On 2007-10-23 05:47, Shiroryuu wrote:
Man, I wish the bosses in Neudaiz and Moatoob were the other way around in that Moatoob gets manbearpig and Neudaiz gets the giant robot. Moatoob's robot is a royal pain and the Neudaiz one is a total pushover.

I posted my teams progress for Moatoob A on TV (:wacko:), but I honestly thought, with posts like these (No offense Shiro http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif), that Magass would be a much harder boss at level 100 then what he actually was. I thought he'd be like, the ultimate RAPEINATOR. Turns out, he's easy. Just frustrating for time when he constantly teleports/dashes/barriers.

Kietrinia
Oct 23, 2007, 02:14 PM
All I know is that I'll be living in the Neudaiz VR missions until I walk away with a few Orpa-senba boards and a Har/Quick.. >.>;

JAFO22000
Oct 23, 2007, 02:16 PM
On 2007-10-23 11:07, danny_o wrote:
It's gonna be rough...but the only way to wretch a Shi-Kikami out of the EX missions is to get to the last set of boxes...

I think? I read that [B] Shi-Kikami is only found in "Box," not the Boss boxes. I hope that means its appearance is affected by the increase drop rate... Along with that I think Har/Quick and Sori/Force can drop!

I like!

And those Bysha ought to be very easy for me to wipe out, I love zonde spells, and have Ra- up to level 30, I should work on getting Nos- up to level 21 before this mission gets activated.

As a FT, you should be working to kill the Ageeta here; Let Killer Shot take care of the Bysha.

panzer_unit
Oct 23, 2007, 02:42 PM
Robots should have ridiculously low HP. Techs or even element bullets should be much faster than KS (or is their stamina nerfed as well?) ... meanwhile Ageeta are tech-resistant http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

JAFO22000
Oct 23, 2007, 02:47 PM
Good point. Perhaps it would be better to use techs on the Byshas and have the hunters/rangers work on the Ageeta...

kevington
Oct 23, 2007, 02:52 PM
Oooh, it just occured to me that it's going to be explosions galore in the Bysha mission. Ought to be interesting.

panzer_unit
Oct 23, 2007, 03:12 PM
Oh crap. Even if the explosions don't hurt they'll be inconvenient as hell. You can spam a lot of launcher moves maybe, self destruct doesn't do damage if the robot was tossed in the air or across the room on the killing blow.

JAFO22000
Oct 23, 2007, 03:15 PM
...or if they are killed using Noszonde.

gryphonvii
Oct 23, 2007, 07:00 PM
so can't wait to take on fakis, this time I'll be ready, s-ranks and light weaponry, the days of old are over, my friend and I have been looking for doubles and rucars since we could do the missions. We'll be damned if we let fakis get in the way.