PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: 16 Rappy Feathers

ActionAlkaid
Oct 23, 2007, 07:12 AM
So I haven't been playing much lately and just noticed that Rappy Feathers are in high demand. I'm not really looking to cash in on the greed, but I have 16 feathers if anybody is interested. I'm mainly looking for 2-Headed Ragnus board, mugunruk board, magical wand, Solid Power S, and Orpad Guard. I also have a good deal of meseta and other items of worth if needed in a trade. My GT is Mao Kureha so message me if you're interested, thank you.

P.S. - Sorry if this message is sloppy...I'm not use to the whole forum deal yet ^_^;;

Miyuki
Oct 23, 2007, 10:17 AM
I have the Ragnus Board if u want to trade, but unfortunately I'm off to work and won't be back until 5-6 PST.

eightball
Oct 23, 2007, 10:30 AM
I have magical wand...let me know if you're interested in a trade

ActionAlkaid
Oct 23, 2007, 01:56 PM
Just got a Magical Wand for 4 feathers, so don't need the wand anymore. How many feathers for the Ragnus?

Miyuki
Oct 23, 2007, 05:35 PM
nice trade for the wand, don't really know what the feathers are worth - i'm not about to buy them but don't mind trading for extra feathers, and already have a Ragnus w/ decent % so... yeah

Miyuki
Oct 24, 2007, 07:00 PM
Are you still interested in trading the feathers for Ragnus B?? How many do you have left?

ActionAlkaid
Oct 24, 2007, 07:16 PM
Traded four feathers for a ragnus board earlier, but it came out 10% so I'm looking for another. I have five feathers left if you're interested. I know it sounds like an insane trade, but people are actually doing the trades so I'm just going along with it.