PDA

View Full Version : I had an odd dream

Weeaboolits
Oct 23, 2007, 08:36 AM
CASTs had boosters, also, they needed to be plugged into the wall. >_>;

amtalx
Oct 23, 2007, 08:55 AM
That's no dream. It's the sad sad reality...

Scrub
Oct 23, 2007, 09:36 AM
I did too. My friend Mike was taken prisoner inside of some place and I was sneaking in, past 3 elite guards. One of them caught me, but let me go after a bribe, saying she'd still have to kill me and Mike if we were caught again. After I let him out of his cell, we were going back out, when suddenly I ran into the guardwoman again. She made some sort of insulting remark at Mike, so I stabbed her in the face. She just smiled and hugged and thanked me and DIDNT DIE.

Then I woke up and was like "what."

DizzyDi
Oct 23, 2007, 10:03 AM
I had a weird dream two days ago.
It started out with that dude who played the nwe Batman, I forget his name...CHRISTIAN BALE. Anyways someone killed Christian Bale's baby daughter or something of that sort and got away with it. So he went on a quest to find the dude. Also Christian Bale was like a hardened war vet and that baby girl was like the only one to pierce his cold dark soul or whatever. So ya know, he goes deep into the criminal underground to find this dude and he finally finds him and he questions if this is right or whatever blahblah but he does kill him. So anyways later Bale falls in love with this chick with a daughter and they live happily ever after...And then it turns out it was all a movie that I was watching so I cooks some food and continue to watch the movie and its at the prologue now. So Bale and his new woman and daughter are living happily until some dude blows up the school the girl goes to and THE END.
I had some other weird dream but I can't remember it, I think the Wu-Tang was in it SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

ShinMaruku
Oct 23, 2007, 10:08 AM
I had a dream that I had to become the godlike shinobi and let people know that none can touch me. Misty was in it I was happy. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DizzyDi
Oct 23, 2007, 10:10 AM
Weeaboo.

ShinMaruku
Oct 23, 2007, 10:25 AM
Next to construct one of the demise of casts and they say, NOOOOOOO I DON'T BELIEEVE IIITT!"
Then Leonida... I mean Tylor says, "Believe it toaster head!"

DizzyDi
Oct 23, 2007, 10:28 AM
Your garbled english has enlightened me to a new world.

ShinMaruku
Oct 23, 2007, 10:32 AM
One without toaster heads?

astuarlen
Oct 23, 2007, 12:18 PM
On 2007-10-23 08:28, DizzyDi wrote:
Your garbled english has enlightened me to a new world.

A whole new world?
http://www.blog.speculist.com/archives/aladdin_jasmine_carpet.jpg

ShinMaruku
Oct 23, 2007, 12:43 PM
You know Alladin looks like Althiar

VanHalen
Oct 23, 2007, 01:01 PM
I had a dream I killed the cast of Lucky Star. It seemed good on paper but then I was chased by a bunch of fans of the show. For some reason I was in a cave with my friends and a boulder was trying to fight us. Yes a boulder wanted to fight. After we managed to kill the boulder for what took about an hour in that dream. The fans from the show came out and attacked. Woke up, never saw the end of it.

Tact
Oct 23, 2007, 02:15 PM
I had a dream that was sort of a combination of WoW and Halo. >_>

It was sort of like the Tartarus fight, only with WoW instead of Halo characters.

Weeaboolits
Oct 23, 2007, 02:23 PM
Additionally, in my dream I was playing Van's copy which for one reason or another was for PS2, also my memory card looked like the pincher head from C21. I think I was in one of my friend's houses in the dream, but it wasn't theirs, just looked like it. Also, the CASTs looked like the chibi gundam from C21, and when I was playing I was in Holtes City, but it was bigger and there were weird little buildings everywhere. I tried to go through a warp, but couldn't because my CAST wasn't plugged in, but when I did the cord didn't reach the warp, I managed to get close enough to get through, but then my alarm clock went off.

Tact
Oct 23, 2007, 02:24 PM
Moral of the story: Don't play as a Cast. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

BlackHat
Oct 23, 2007, 02:34 PM
I had a dream my grandma tried to kill me with a boomerang.

Weeaboolits
Oct 23, 2007, 02:51 PM
wat

DikkyRay
Oct 23, 2007, 06:34 PM
weird almost nightmare last night. Whats wierd is that i wake up at least 2 times in the night (once at 2, the other 5-15 minutes BEFORE MY FUCKING ALARM GOES OFF. And no i dont know why), yet the dream continued.
Allright so my family and my best firneds family went camping. It was the cliched horror camping. Anyway me and my best friends dad & brother went into a cave, with railroad tracks/bridge. Cave was in the middle of the lake. Anyway we go in it and a truck comes flying out. A fucking truck. It was going along the water like a speedboat and it crashed into the railroad bridge and pwned it in the most awesome way possible.
Then all of a sudden its night. The campground was like sealed off. An old witch, who denied being a witch, and an old guy, came out of this house. House came out of fucking nowhere. Old lady and guy look UUUUUUGGGLLLLYYYY as hell son. It was fucking nasty. Then we are at this wierd village-esque place.(1st time i wake up)
We find all these decapitated bodies. Somewhere along the line my class from school tagged along. After finding some bodies, we are at my friends house. We are all "O noez we gotta get away before we are the killed!" But then me and my friend are on a highway........near my house. He lives in Cleveland OH, i live 500 miles away. Dont ask me how. So we see a maving truck that we somehow knew had the murderers inside it. (2nd wake up)
Back at his house. I run upstairs in his house and enter......my room. THrow some clothes into the bag and run downstairs. Family is COOKING BREAKFASt. WTF. They say the killers are waaay to far away to gt us. Right after that the killers in the moving truck pull up at his house.

Then i wake up. I really wanted to see what was going to happen.

Then There was this one time that i did the nasty with some catgirls. That was pure win.

and by nasty i mean sex

BlackHat
Oct 23, 2007, 08:51 PM
On 2007-10-23 16:34, DikkyRay wrote:
Then all of a sudden its night. The campground was like sealed off. An old witch, who denied being a witch, and an old guy, came out of this house. House came out of fucking nowhere. Old lady and guy look UUUUUUGGGLLLLYYYY as hell son. It was fucking nasty.

Blame Shin for that.

But then me and my friend are on a highway........near my house. He lives in Cleveland OH, i live 500 miles away. Dont ask me how. So we see a maving truck that we somehow knew had the murderers inside it.
Then i wake up. I really wanted to see what was going to happen.

R97 had a thread about 500miles away or something.

Then There was this one time that i did the nasty with some catgirls. That was pure win.

and by nasty i mean sex

Why catgirls? You're sick http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Tact
Oct 23, 2007, 09:05 PM

and by nasty i mean sex

You didn't call any of them onee-chan, did you? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

BlackHat
Oct 23, 2007, 09:16 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 24, 2007, 12:46 AM

and by nasty i mean sex

About as subtle as... won't finish overused quote.

This isn't the stupid fanfics where they always = add in "and they sexed/F'd" topic.

Locked up. Keep it clean nubz.