PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: New User Groups?

Aoi
Oct 23, 2007, 07:31 PM
Sorry if I didn't dig around quite enough, but I looked over the past few pages and didn't see anything, so I thought I would give this a shot. I'm not completely new, but am interested in getting back into the game after quite a long absence (as in two months after the launch of PSU, I quit). I was wondering how difficult it is to snag pick up groups at this point, and how accommodating/large the 360 community is at this point.

Pardon me while I bang my head against my desk. I didn't even hit submit twice :/ Sorry for the rather annoying double post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aoi on 2007-10-23 17:33 ]</font>

Eliash
Oct 23, 2007, 07:53 PM
The xbox servers are pretty lively. Usually have 1 universe fulled, and another universe nearly fulled. It shouldn't be hard to get up a few levels. (Actually now is a good time to come back with the 1UP cup running monsters on C-rank [LV 30] are giving roughly 80-120 xp per kill and large xp mobs (3 x 650, 1 x 2500) also.)

And of course there's rappies that drop anything from Rappy Feathers (Sell comfortably at 70k), to Pumpkinheads (50k-80k) that appear on the maps frequently (enough) to help earn you cash fast. Even if you don't find any rappies on a run S-ranking it gives 15k and bonus map with rares (not very rare rares) on C. I don't know how the pickup groups are, since I solo from 32+ (55 now) on these missions mostly (with help from a few good friends along the way) so I cannot say. Although there are always people spamming in lobbies "NEED C RANK!!!! I DON'T DIE!!!", "INVITE C RANK! KNOW MAP WELL!", "NEED C PARTY! PLEASE INVITE!", "SELLING PUMPKINHEAD 30 MILLION!" so I doubt it would be hard to get a party.

If worse comes to worse I could always lend a hand through a few runs and you should fly through the levels (assuming you can tag quickly). But I doubt that you would need to as there are always people looking for C-rank parties. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Arcturus
Oct 23, 2007, 09:21 PM
If you want to get in, get in now. Level up to around 10 in the Guardian Colony training missions (Fight for Food, etc), then beg for C parties doing 1UP runs. The experience, money, and drops are all amazing, and limited time only as well.