PDA

View Full Version : rappy drops...

Raine_Loire
Oct 23, 2007, 10:13 PM
Ok, like I said in another thread, I've officially gotten a rappy spawn. So there were 4 rappies, and I got

1 pumpkinhead rod
1 cursed pumpkin
1 rappy feather
1 serafi feather

Oh, I was soloing so I got all the items.

My question is this... I know you use a serafi feather for the halp dagger but where on earth do I get a board? All the topics about it are from the easter event, does anyone know if the rappies drop boards in this event too? I'd list it in my store, but there are a lot for sale, and no one seems to be buying them, which makes sense considering the event to get the board is over!!!

Anyone know anything?

GunnerGoddess
Oct 23, 2007, 10:18 PM
not sure if they drop in this event :/ I've seen [B] rabol rappy drop (4 of em on moatoob bonus while on B rank, go figure) so doubt that there's another board that drops off rappies right now and haven't heard of anyone finding one since easter

Raine_Loire
Oct 23, 2007, 10:23 PM
that just sucks.

gryphonvii
Oct 23, 2007, 10:24 PM
well, if you did manage to get a serafi feather, nothing you can do with it till easter, just another oddity? or something more sinister........ or maybe just luck, i don't know.

GunnerGoddess
Oct 23, 2007, 10:29 PM
likely something sinister. would be just like sega to give us a chance at the material but not the board

gryphonvii
Oct 23, 2007, 10:34 PM
you know, the halp is still one of the only s ranks I would actively hunt for if it is released again, c'mon sega help me out here and say easter is coming early?

Raine_Loire
Oct 23, 2007, 10:43 PM
On 2007-10-23 20:24, gryphonvii wrote:
well, if you did manage to get a serafi feather, nothing you can do with it till easter, just another oddity? or something more sinister........ or maybe just luck , i don't know.

You see what it says under my name right? I was being serious. My rarest rare, and it's as useless as... well something REALLY REALLY useless!!!

pikachief
Oct 23, 2007, 11:11 PM
The daggers of serafi drop during christmas rappy's.

lvl 80+ christmas rappys drop teh twin version so u dont HAVE to wait till easter >.>

gryphonvii
Oct 23, 2007, 11:18 PM
omg hells yeah, dager of serafi yeah, so does that mean that below level 80 drops regula r HAlp? either way yeah for me.

pikachief
Oct 23, 2007, 11:27 PM
On 2007-10-23 21:18, gryphonvii wrote:
omg hells yeah, dager of serafi yeah, so does that mean that below level 80 drops regula r HAlp? either way yeah for me.

no regular halp is an easter drop

Umberger
Oct 23, 2007, 11:42 PM
On 2007-10-23 21:11, pikachief wrote:

lvl 80+ christmas rappys drop teh twin version so u dont HAVE to wait till easter >.>

The only evidence to support that is that they drop Serafi Feathers. It may or may not be true.

pikachief
Oct 23, 2007, 11:43 PM
On 2007-10-23 21:42, Umberger wrote:

On 2007-10-23 21:11, pikachief wrote:

The only evidence to support that is that they drop Serafi Feathers. It may or may not be true.

its also the only rare mosnter that we dont know what rare weapon it drops right? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

LeMan_Bayon
Oct 23, 2007, 11:56 PM
Do rappies drop the pumpkinhead rod on C, B, or both? I'm assuming not A cause all I have seen are magical wands.

Tulio07
Oct 24, 2007, 12:01 AM
I know they drop on C, I dunno about B. i would guess so.

Umberger
Oct 24, 2007, 12:25 AM
On 2007-10-23 21:43, pikachief wrote:
its also the only rare mosnter that we dont know what rare weapon it drops right? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Drill Knuckles still don't drop from anything...and neither do a bunch of other weapons/armors. Jaggo Amure drop the Love Inferno board, so even though it's highly unlikely, they could drop a non-Kubara weapon/armor/board. Anything you say regarding level 100 Rappy Noel drops is nothing more than an assumption or guess. In fact, did PSU JP even have access to level 80 Rappies at the time? I know we got our advanced class update around the beginning of December, and I think we were just starting to get our first S rank missions.

EDIT: My best suggestion for getting a Pumpkinhead is to just spam C rank Parum and do EX 2. I got 4 Pumpkinheads from 4 Rappies during the EX mission. You could also get some Rappy Feathers out of it too. =p

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Umberger on 2007-10-23 22:26 ]</font>

DesertGunner
Nov 13, 2007, 07:18 AM
I did a Forested Islands C run on Neudaiz trying to get to GoF, and I got a rappy spawn. I only got 2 feathers and 2 pumpkinhead rods.